All Comments on 'Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 03'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
wow

each chapters as good if not better than the last. lovin it , ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
greeat story

Enjoying this series, next one please, I guess it is a generational thing though, I was never into the whole pulling out thing, I had such stronger orgasms when I was depositing it inside my lover's body, just knowing could be getting her knocked up. It didn't much matter to me if they were married or not, relative or not. If I was lucky enough to seduce you, usually the topic in the late 70s early 80s rarely turned towards contraceptives, it just wasn't something we talked about the whole idea back then was to focus on her get her so turned on her desire to get off would over ride her better judgement, sort of a play on the better to ask forgiveness than permission idea. As most of my perminate circle of lovers, are all directly and indirectly {as in two sisters-in-law), I never had to learn or get used to the feel of a condum after the whole STD thing came about. I'm the Brother, Son, Cousin, Nephew, Uncle, Brother-in-law, that has become like the secondary lover to nearly every female in my family, when there husbands are out of town or working to hard to take care of business at home. It is unknown at least to me, how many or how few of all the kids born from my lovers are mine, but I'm certain that some are. No none have been DNA tested to find out, just three I know for sure are as I was the only lover the women in question at the time. The logistics and Intel of the why's and how's are a story for another day. Keep writing I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

When I was fucking my mother she called my by name or a pet name. Why do most US writers have mothers calling their sons my little boy/man and say "eat mommy's pussy" or "mommy's going to come". My mother never talked baby talk to me while I was fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Memories

Started thinking about the first time I fucked my mother's ass...she didn't want to but I really wanted her beautiful ass and "accidentally" slipped my cock in her with only my precum for a lube....After she had an incredible orgasm she would let me have her ass anytime.....thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lucky guys

all of these guys commenting have fucked their mom? what the hell, how come i couldn't be that lucky? this story is fucking hott dude, cant wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It gave me three wonderful orgasms reading your chapters. Thank you

Now I have to stop and clean up, you see I produce as much juice as the mother in this story. Maybe toniht I'll have the nerve to seduce my son and teach him about my ass hole. Very good story! I love how he fucked her and she fucked hi so well!! Wish me luck tonight!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I wonder if mom is on birth control

With her stud of a son filling both her ass and her pussy with his spunk,enough so that it overflowed from her pussy she had better be on some kind of birth control, or David will fill her belly with his baby. That would be so fucking hot if she did become pregnant by David.

Just an awesome storyline and a well writen story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
need an editor

Your story is good but work on your english. You're is not your; Why is not While.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Hot Sexy Story****

Good story thanks for sharing.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
yes

love how you divided your chapters by new sex acts-well done, really erotic, well done-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding story

I love this passage: "You like Mommy's hot cunt, don't you, David. You like the way it makes your big cock feel. How deep you go inside me, in my hot wet snatch!" And her boy thinks: "Holy shit my mother had a potty mouth! The nasty talk only increased my pleasure and excitement." That's only natural. When a mother talks dirty to her son she's saying, "I'm his mommy. He came out of this hole between my legs, my hairy cunt. And my kid's grown a big fat cock between his own legs. It's right and proper for him to shove that hard young cock of his up his own fucking birth canal, and blow his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. I love my baby boy's cock, his heavy hanging balls, and every drop of semen he's got in them. They all belong to his mommy, right up my warm wet ever-loving twat." That's the kind of mother all boys should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Your stories are outstanding! What about adding some lactation in too? I love it when my son is fucking my wet pussy while he drinks from my full titties! Making my pussy wet just thinking about!!!

MotherLovingMotherLovingabout 4 years ago
Excellent Series

Very erotic and exciting!!!

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Going the extra mile in mom's ass made me climax. I never had those feelings for my mom but I sure did for my friends mother and a few aunts. My older sister helped me out at times. Sure wish I had it to do all over with what I know now. I can't wait to read more. Thank you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Truly a well written, erotic and sensual chapter. The safety, security and unconditional, non-judgemental love the mother feels knowing that her son wants to please her so much enables her to free herself from self-imposed bonds. She gets to be a free sexual woman without restrictions. Likewise, the son is learning to appreciate the knowledge and experience his mother has and the fact that she is so willing to share it with him only makes them more equal lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.