Being Vocal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just what I’d wanted to hear, I thought, as I began slamming her tender ass with everything I had, her body bouncing down and forward against the ottoman, her knees digging into the rug… her face slapping against the cushion of the couch and nothing she could do about any of it.

I was furiously pounding her ass, grabbing onto her for leverage and withdrawing for only a few moments only to start filling her up again. She was moaning by this point, no point in words anymore… I was groaning, all pretenses lost. This was beyond the game, now, this was two wanton creatures, locked together, fucking madly for release.

I slammed into her again, and she howled out my name… she howled out with her own orgasm. I’d fucked her to her first true anal orgasm, and she knew it. She clutched for me, bound too tightly to succeed, as I ignored passing feelings of stopping.

I pulled out and she went limp, sweat pouring from her body, her pussy dripping wet… I stopped for a moment, delaying my own climax. I stopped only long enough to see her laying there on her tummy, her body rising and falling with exhaustion, and her whimpers of “please… please…”

I moved back toward her ass, again, and without measure or patience, simply sank my entire cock into her… gripping her sides and slamming in and out of her like a piston. I wanted her to wail, I wanted her to know that no man had ever given her a night like this. No lover had ever given her this sort of attention to detail. I was going to make her remember tonight, and quiver every time she did.

I fucked her for a long time, after that. Softly and gently… I fucked her ass until she had cum a few more times and then I let her relax while I pulled out and shot load after load all over her ass. I came so hard I nearly blacked out. Only with my Beth, only for my Beth.

We spent the rest of the night sleeping, waking on occasion to fool around in bed. It was more innocent, less powerfully unique. But we fucked and fondled and laughed the morning after, both sore… but both intensely satisfied. She is my greatest fantasy, and she makes my fantasies great.