Being Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me from behind" I told Arndt loud enough for you to hear, but he said.

"Later I want to see your eyes now."

That touched me. "Oh baby you're so sweet" I said softly, running my fingertips lightly across his face.

Arndt grabbed another condom from somewhere and as he was putting it on our eyes met again. I smiled as Arndt lay between my legs that I so willingly spread for him. I decided to show you one of my favourite sex gestures. Grabbing his stunningly hard, big cock I rubbed the knob end of it up and down my lips pressing it hard against my clit then back down my soaked lips and between my legs to press on my anus. I did that several time arousing myself and from the look on your face, you as well. As usual that made me cum again and it was wonderful to alternate my gaze between my lover and my voyeur as I had a small climax. Arndt recognised what was happening and surged himself deeply inside me. As I received his gorgeous flesh I arched my back and grunted with the intensity of the sensations.

"Oh my god Arndt. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me" I said, maybe even shouted. Was that for him or me or was it for you I wondered as he slammed himself in and out of me.

"You like my cock in your pussy?"

"Oh god yes" I moaned.

He was going faster, harder and deeper in me and If course it started to make me cum again.

"Arndt" I nearly cried as the emotional surges I was gaining from being fucked and watched simultaneously got to me. "I'm cumming. Oh god. Oh fuck. Cum with me. Fuck me."

As he shot his load for a second time so shortly after his first he collapsed onto me and we lay there at sexual peace for a while.

As we came out of the near slumber Arndt said. "I'm thirsty, did I see a sink in that little room over there?"

'Oh shit" I thought 'he'll catch you.' "I'll get it" I quickly offered quite looking forward to the prospect of confronting my voyeur up close and very personal.

Naked, I walked into the small room and completely incongruously after what you had been viewing, I put my arm across my breasts. Our eyes locked and I felt a surge of arousal, almost as if I wanted you to fuck me. As I got the water still looking at you I could see that you were clearly sexually excited and that only served to excite me more "It's a bit warm, I'll let run for a moment" I called out to Arndt.

"Ok fine, thanks" he replied telling me that I had a few moments with you.

My mind was a whir of sexual thoughts as we stood close together in the small room watching each other and listening to the water from the tap. It had been one thing flaunting myself at the largely unseen voyeur peering at every inch of my body from afar. It was quite another standing next to him, my bare, cunt lips glistening and my nipples pounding and hard just inches from his face.

You were much better looking than I had remembered from us passing earlier. You had a lovely glint in your eye and a smile that I was sure would get you inside many women's knickers, mine included probably, had I have been wearing any.

The situation was getting at me as it had been increasingly from the moment you had walked in the room and seen my bare breasts. Throughout my sex with Arndt other aspects of the situation than what he was doing to me were giving me sensations the like of which I had never experienced. And that was due to being watched and exhibiting myself to you. I had changed somehow. Exposing myself and having actual sex with one man whilst having virtual sex with another was new to me, but I was already feeling that it would now be with me for some time, probably forever.

I had a wild thought. Why not do something with you here and now as my lover lay naked a few feet away? What a buzz. To be fucked or to kneel before you, take your cock in my mouth and suck you until you spurted and then return to Arndt with your cum still on me or in me, seemed a perfectly reasonable action.

I didn't of course, but I did pick up your room key and memorise the number. Why?

For some reason I said, very quietly. "I'm sorry." I didn't know what for.

You took a moment or two to reply as I let my arms fall by my side as I picked my lover's glass of water. You stared at my tits as you said almost, but hopefully not quite, loud enough for Arndt to hear. "I'm not."

Smiling I turned and over-wiggling my bum walked to the door. I glanced over my shoulder and whispered meaningfully. "Take care of yourself" and walked back to where Arndt was still lying on the floor.

I gave him the water purposefully bending from the waist and keeping my legs straight for I knew that would provide you with a great view of my ass and pussy lips.

"Jesus baby" I whispered when I looked at Arndt for he was already semi-hard.

"Want it?" He whispered back.

"Later" I replied slipping my stockings into my bag, putting my panties and skirt on and shrugging into my top as Arndt also dressed. Arm and arm we walked across the room towards the door. Excitingly I could feel your eyes on me all the way. That made me feel good and I emphasised the rolling of hips.

Arndt opened the door and stood aside to let me pass. It was only then that I realised it hadn't been locked!

12