All Comments on 'Belinda's Fantasy'

by Noltje

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid

Hot in it's own way but made no sense. Who's Tony? Why is he involved etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

'Belinda, petite, straw blonde with a nice pair of C cup fun bags'

That is as far as I got, what are you 12 years old?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You're on a site with stories that range from forced sexual reassignment to alien kidnapping that leads to rape to outright fairytale romances and you are whining about the term 'fun bags'... Okay, is it alright to use the term 'ta-tas'?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

just another wife throwing away a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fine just file for a divorce

Jeff is an after though through out this story.

She wants to slut around and could not care less if kills the last hope of the marriage.

I do wonder what she will say when Jeff says ""I want to explore a sexual fantasy of watching an anonymous woman masturbating in our bed with a blind fold on so she cannot see us but we can see her," then eats to orgasm. Just wondering

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Today is trash day...

Today is trash day... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad tale of a messed up mind

in my life experiences I have run into married couples like this... so screwed up... one couple when I was in the army... and several in my work a day world... NO I did not play with them I just know their relationship..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gave me a boner

Damn, that was a hot read. I would surely enjoy living that experience as any one of the three of them. The exposure to terms I've not heard before (I assume British) added some humor to a very erotic tale for me, this Americano.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+ Same shit fromk annpony differnet mornig! This fool should be banned.

To offset the asshole of LIT! annony is just a pig an old fat ugly fag fool who sucks and swallows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
# 1

Gay cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the fuck was this?

I would criticize the writing style, content, and plot, if there was any. So this wife wants to spice up her failing marriage, by bringing another man into their sex life? Or more accurately, Her sex life. Sounds like a recipe to kill a marriage. Jeff needs to follow Tony, out the door and out of her life.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Made 0 sense.

This was bad on so many levels it is not worth listing them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

Silk damn story about a common whore.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well you certainly meet the criteria of a bisexual man living in denial.

Ande one that has literally no writing or plotting skills.

Anyone with more than 2 or 3 IQ points (which leaves out 25thNGayCuck and Odoreater) would find this idiocy laughably bad.

Hell we knew where this most likely was headed before you did and you wrote it, and it certainly didnt disappoint in that department. You nailed exactly the stupidity we were expecting.

And FTR....this type of "spicing up a marriage" usually give the gift of divorce. But you, like most cuck writers and readers have never had a date with anyone but their sisters....thats part of the whole cuckservative GOP these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous