All Comments on 'Belle of the Ball'

by anything2turnuon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
You lucky man

Whoever she is... well, what can I say? Fucking amazing!!!

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
A very erotic, loving wife story!

Man, your going to piss off the crappy authors that think this category is just for cheating spouses. I just have one thing to say about that. AWESOME!

Thank you for the great story.

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
Whattaya know?

A REAL loving wife story! And magma hot, to boot! Did you intend to post this elsewhere and got confused?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

WOW! Now that’s a wife and lover who would melt anything she laid her eyes on.

Very well done, and even more remarkable if this is your first story.

Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

Please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

You author site shows this as your first submission. I gotta tell you it's a hell of a story and I hope you continue on 'cause you've got a real talent. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Hot Stuff

Very hot writing. An unusual woman. One anyone would be happy with. Does she have an older sister?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

Keep writing.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Too much!

I'm a very sexual man, but I could never keep up with the wife in this story. If the husband ever got sick, she'd be fucking the entire block and still wanting more. Her insatiable appetite is truly intimidating. Sooner or later, I see trouble on the horizon for this couple and complete heartbreak for the husband despite the love they have for each other. At the beginning I envied him, by the end he had my sympathy.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Wow Superbly written smoking HOT!!!

This story is on the extreme side of excellent flawlessly written with graphically 3D definition. The eroticism could melt a glacier. The unfolded scene at a time while demanding the reader to read on hungrily to the next level. The writer is a genius and story is through the roof. Thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Seems it is possible to have a satisfying sex life without cheating or sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous