Belle of the Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew from her and turned on the water for the shower. They both got in and wet themselves down. She turned on him quickly and pushed him into the corner. Leaning into him and covering his mouth with hers she gave him a very deep kiss, caressing his tongue with hers. It felt odd to him that after all the licking, sucking, and fucking they had already done, this was the most intimate moment they had shared. "Wow," he asked, "what was that for?"

"Just because I love you so much." She paused. "And because you have a nice dick." Another pause. "And because you give me lots of orgasms...but mostly because of the orgasms." She leaned over and rinsed his cock with water from the shower. She sucked on it for a few seconds then stood up saying, "I'm not abandoning him, but let's get washed up."

She turned her back to him and started soaping up. He quickly washed his hair and body. She turned around and stuck her chest out at him as she leaned back into the spray to wet her hair. "You missed a few spots," he told her as he admired her body.

"Well aren't you helpful," she told him, smiling. "Can you get them? I'm kind of busy right now." He grabbed the soap and began massaging her breasts with his soapy hands as she put shampoo in her hair and began lathering it up. "Why that's the same place you said I missed last time. What a coincidence. You're your done cleaning there, would you mind checking my pussy?"

"Since you insist I guess I must," he jokingly responded. He reached down and began stroking between her pussy lips. She let out a moan that let him know he had the right spot. He kept rubbing and realized she was having trouble focusing on her hair.

"Hair's clean enough," she pronounced gasping. She turned around to rinse. He took the opportunity to push his hard cock under her ass and between her legs so that it could rub the outside of her pussy. He reached around and began massaging her breasts again. She shook and gave a whimper.

"Are you okay? I can stop if I'm interrupting your routine." He kept one hand on her left breast and reached around with his right hand to rub her clit. "I wouldn't want your hair to go without a full washing."

"Shut up and don't stop." She opened her legs wider to give him better access to her cunt. He used his thumb and finger to gently twist her nipple. She started to build. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't..." she trailed off as she pushed against him. He kept the pressure on her clit as she started to cum. "Unnnnng," she panted as she climaxed. He began to kiss his way down her back as she came down from her climax. The water ran down it as she faced the showerhead with her ass pushed out behind her. He took his time, but reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy as he started to kiss her ass cheeks. "Ohhh, that's goooood," she encouraged him. He began to lick her ass crack and gauge her reaction. "Keep going", she begged. He pushed his tongue further down and started licking her asshole while fingering her pussy. "Ooooooo, don't stop." He kept rubbing her pussy with one hand while licking her asshole and it soon put her over the top. "Unnnnng," she repeated. "How do you do that to me?" Her reaction only spurred him on. He kept up the relentless fingering of her pussy while overloading her by licking her ass. "FUCK," she blurted while cumming again. After one last orgasm she pulled away and tried to catch her breath. "You get dried off and wait for me in bed," she commanded.

He left her in the shower, dried off and brushed his teeth. Then he lay down in bed and turned on some porn. Some guy on his back in a bed had his face buried in the snatch of a gorgeous, little brunette while she sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. Another woman that reminded him of his wife entered, pulled the brunette off his cock and straddled him and lowered her cunt onto his cock, then began fucking him furiously while he continued to eat the brunette's pussy. The women swapped places after a few minutes and the lucky porn guy resumed his licking.

The clicking of the bathroom light brought him back to reality as he looked over to the doorway. She was wearing a robe and her face and hair were perfectly made up. She dramatically dropped the robe, exposing her naked body. "Sorry," she teased. "If you'd rather watch porn I'll go to sleep."

"I'll take one of you over two of them any day," he responded as he turned the TV off with the remote.

"I'd outlast any two of them anyway," she purred. He knew she wasn't just bluffing.

She shimmied over to the bed and began nibbling on his nipples. She then kissed her way up his chest and neck, then plunged her tongue into his mouth. Stroking his cock, she began feeling the familiar wetness in her pussy. She broke off the kiss and replaced her tongue with her full, natural tits in his mouth. He needed no further urging and begun hungrily sucking on her nipples. After years of experience, he know just where to lick and how hard to bite to get her engines revving. He found her cunt with his hand and began seriously stoking her fire. "Unnnnn," she responded, forgetting everything but the glow from her nipples and pussy. As the heat from her pussy grew she decided that she desperately needed to have a cock in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy. She spun around suddenly and climbed over him, parking her pussy directly over his face and impaling her mouth on his cock. She began her own feeding, forcing his big cock down her throat until her lips reached the bottom. The guttural moan from his throat told her she had hit paydirt. Releasing his cock from her mouth, she lovingly licked its length and kissed the head. Then she spent some time gently sucking his balls and sack. Again, his moans let her know her efforts were appreciated. About that time she started having trouble concentrating.

He loved having her beautiful pussy hovering above his face. It gave him the best access to drive her wild. He began with licking her pussy lips from top to bottom and side to side. Occasionally he would give extra attention to her clit, but he wanted this to be a slow build. As he felt her deep throat him and follow it up with her gentle sucking on his balls, he knew he would have to go on the offensive before he came again. He found her clit with his tongue again and carefully sucked it into his mouth, making the clit stand up a little more. He then buffed with his tongue and felt her immediately tense up with the sensation. He grabbed her hips because he knew she was on the runway and headed for takeoff.

"Ommmph," she moaned with a mouthful of cock. She occasionally tried to resume her blowjob, but his clit-licking was too much for her. He especially liked the feeling of having his cock in her mouth when she came and she always tried to accommodate. Her hips began bucking slightly as she rode the wave and finally crested. "Ummmmm," she cried, still refusing to release the cock in her mouth. Finally she lurched forward has the orgasm hit. "Ohhh. Damn that was good," and stuck her mouth back on her dick and repositioned her cunt over his mouth. He resumed the attack on her clit, occasionally licking the length of her slit before returning. He brought her to a series of smaller orgasms. Exhausted and unable to concentrate on his cock while he was doing such a good job on her pussy, she carefully sat up on her knees, allowing him to continue his work.

Partly because he missed the attention she was giving his cock and partly to give her a show of her own he started stroking himself. She was fascinated by the sight of him masturbating himself while his tongue continued swirling on her clit. Engrossed by his stroking and licking, she began to feel the stirrings of a major climax. "Don't stop," she began again. "Right there, right there, right there. Mmmmmmm. OH, FUCK," she screamed and collapsed beside him. She immediately turned on him and started kissing him passionately. "That was the best one yet," she panted after calming down some. "I think I'm going to get some ice cream."

He watched her ass as it disappeared down the hall. She returned with a bowl of her favorite ice cream, chocolate with some kind of crunchies in it. It was his favorite also, but only because he knew what was coming next. She laid down beside him and got a small spoonful of ice cream before spreading it over his still-hard dick. Then she began licking it off. "Yummie, yummie, yummie," she purred as she applied another spoonful to his shaft. "Turn the porn back on, I want to watch somebody fuck while I suck your cock," she ordered. What a woman he married.

He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. The flick was 101 Sexual Positions. In reality most of the positions looked interesting more from the gymnastics than the erotic value, but it planted some seeds in both of their minds for future encounters. As she reached the bottom of the bowl, she licked the spoon and proclaimed, "Time for fucking." She was clearly in control and he was happy to let her have it.

She climbed on top and straddled him. She spread her knees, leaned back, and slid her cunt up and down his shaft. It was a magnificently obscene sight. "Had enough, cowboy, or are you ready for more?" she teased him.

His cock was throbbing. "Mount up," he jokingly responded. She grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto it. The hot wetness enveloped him. "Wow," was all he could manage. Her cunt was always so wet and so hot. He watched his cock repeatedly disappear into her pussy. He looked up at her and noticed her doing the same thing. She liked to watch, too. She leaned forward, making for worse viewing but better fucking. Her long, black hair fell around him. They both loved this arrangement. Her hair blocked out the rest of the world leaving them in their own world while they fucked. They kissed and she fucked him. After several minutes he started joining in the rhythm, bucking his hips to slam his cock into her. Picking up the pace he felt that if he didn't get release his balls would explode.

Sensing his activity, she realized he was ready. "C'mon baby, keep fucking, keep pumping. You make my pussy feel sooooo good. Keep fucking and give me all your cum. Atta boy, pump my pussy." His pace got faster and she decided to let him control the pace. After ten more minutes of hard fucking he slammed into her and started cumming.

"Mmmmmph," he grunted as his cum shot out into her cunt. He pulled out and slammed back in squirting some more goo. He gasped for breath. "Oh man, was that great," he sighed and collapse back into the bed.

"Just a little more cleanup," she responded. She let his deflating cock slide out of her pussy with a plop and slid down his body. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. It was a great feeling for him.

She crawled back up and they got into a spooning position, with her in the front. They lay motionless for a few minutes. "Wanna take a shower before Round 3?" she asked. His deep, even breathing let her know she was a little too late and, as usual, a little too much for him. But she had no complaints. She pulled the sheet over them, wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep to dream of more sexual adventures.

12