All Comments on 'Bending the Straight and Narrow'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 10 years ago
Excellent

Now, let's hear about when the girls joined the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh yes

simply ALL str8 guy who do try it LOVE it and go back to it , it is fantastic with girls it is amazing with guys , simply SEX is wonderful , get it from those lovely girls but do not miss the hard cock of your best friend : a real treat

Slowine4meSlowine4meover 10 years ago
My fantasies through you..

This is a great story and I hope theres a part 2 but coming from a girl , I hope they dont let the girls join...kinda takes away from the thrill of knowing your guy is doing his friend...It would be hot if the girls watched, listened via phone or made their guy tell them all the sorrid details during sex.... (would make great 4 play). But hey thats just me trying to live my fantasies through you..lol.. Cant wait for part 2 and I really like how Kevin is dominant without emasculating his friend....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Oh my fucking gosh.... Absolutely perfect! I wanna see more sooooo bad! And I agree, adding the girls would kill it for me /: but I'm gay, so it's obvious... Lol, well please write another part. Please!!! (;

betabradbetabradover 10 years ago
Hot !

I have many fantasies about sucking a big hard cock and being fucked but I have never done anything with a guy, and I also have no romantic interests in guys. This would be an ideal situation for me too - " a safe clean supply of cock ." A guy who is clean and would let me suck his cock and fuck me. However, I would prefer for a woman to be there with me, encouraging me, getting off watching and helping and telling me what a good little cock sucker I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tremendous

all those comments, all these horny peoples , i always think that i'm pretty str8 but reading this story and the comments , now i'm simply seriously hard and if a good men show up and want me to try it - can t believe i m writing that - i would go for it ,yes suck is cock , and wanting to know what all this ass fucking is all about being fuck deep , omg i m getting ripe to try it ,and maybe adopt it , my wyfe say she would love to fuck me with a strap on maybe i should start with that , i will probably want to try the real thing very soon

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 10 years ago
Took me 50 years to realize

that you can want cock without being gay. There are so many parallels between this story, including readers' comments, and the feelings I am experiencing that it's almot scary, including the fact that my wife (at age 65+) gets incredibly turned on just talking about my having a man-on-man experience. She'd let me do it in a New York minute if she could watch us.

5 stars for depicting real life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy as hell

Loved this story & the hot sex along with dominance/submission. Got incredibly aroused!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this!

Totally identify with the situation. But have accepted the joy of being bisexual. My wife gets it, and I am looking to find the perfect male partner for an exclusive three some as well as m2m fun. A CD would be ideal! A passable fuel is so sexy!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Love the retrospective

The way he was so deeply into his own head at the time was made much more... enjoyable by the perspective of having grown past it. I laughed at the line that his gay friends thought he was a twit (and that he subsequently had to agree with them).

Great storytelling.

mikecablemikecableover 2 years ago

Great combination of hot sex, and a tale of a man's inner evolution. I like the way the main character was able to grow from "I like cock, so I must be gay, and swear off all women", to "I can define my own sexuality, which can include both men and women if i want it to". He really grew up a little, in the space of one story. Very nicely written. Both an excellent short story, and educated fodder for the kinky imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kevin was not straight - 100% into pussy - as he claimed. No completely straight guy would gladly offer his cock to his gay roommate and then the next time rape him (not practically, he literally raped him), and then continue to fuck and hand-jack him to orgasm. Plus the over the top dom attitude and hateful language was pitiful. What Kevin deserved was to have his face punched, his balls squeezed hard and then a turn at being the bottom to see how he liked that faggot shit. Didn’t care for this prick’s attitude and actions at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i notice that your characters seem to have problems with consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous