Bending the Straight and Narrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

There was no doubt I was incredibly turned-on, but now felt a twinge of fear. Kevin barely looked at me as he kicked-off his shoes and tossed his jeans in the corner. He now stood in the middle of the room, stroking his spit-soaked cock and wearing only a blue t-shirt.

"Damn it, your slow...I'm not looking for a strip-tease!" Kevin said, sounding clearly annoyed with my fumbling progress.

I had barely stepped out of my pants before Kevin grabbed the back of my neck and tossed me face-down onto his lower bunk. Still holding me down with one hand, he reached under the bed and retrieved a small plastic bin where he kept condoms and other supplies for Lydia's overnight visits.

"Hey man...I've never..." I started to express my apprehension, but Kevin was having none of it. "Ow...fuck!" I yelped as his hand smacked sharply on my ass.

"Surprised me...but Lydia loves it in the ass." Kevin said while reaching for the Bears boxers he wore to bed and stuffed them in my mouth. "I figure a fag-in-training will like it just as well."

I squirmed and struggled against Kevin's grip on my neck. I knew I could reach out and squeezed his balls to put an abrupt stop to this game. While I was scared out of my mind, I was also aroused like never before. Another hard slap landed on my ass before I heard the snap of a plastic lid, and felt a ribbon of cool fluid oozing between the cheeks of my butt.

"Oh shit...that's going to be nice and tight" Kevin hissed under his breath as he worked one, and then two fingers into my virgin hole. "I can't say those hairy moons are doing much for me...but tonight, a hole is a hole."

I tried spitting-out the boxers to make another plea, but Kevin pushed them back in and pressed my face against the mattress. His grip moved off my neck and his forearm pressed against my shoulder blades as he forced my legs apart and positioned himself between them. His cock had lost some of its hardness while prepping my pucker, but still felt intimidating as it slid against the cleft of my buttocks.

"I won't hurt you man...I'll start slow." Kevin growled in my ear as the weight of his body pressed against my back. "Lydia would tell you it's a bitch at the start...but it does get better."

Kevin shifted his hips and I felt the head of his cock pressing against my reluctant ring. My body instinctively tightened, and I resisted the insistent intrusion.

"Try to relax...fighting will make it worse." Kevin said with a strange mix of compassion and resolve. "I'm horned as hell...and this is going to happen."

Although getting forced into anal sex was not on my agenda, the situation as a whole was ticking all of my taboo sex fantasies...even a few I hadn't considered. Knowing that Kevin was serious about seeing this through, I gathered all my courage and fought the natural urge to protect what had always been a one-way passage. The head of Kevin's prick quickly slipped past my lubricated sphincter. I let out a muffled cry of pain against the fabric in my mouth and tears began welling in my eyes. The initial discomfort was searing, and felt as though I would be split in two. Kevin was true to his word, and remained in position for several minutes, allowing my body to adjust. It seemed like forever, but amazingly, the sensation slowly moved from agony to tolerable.

"Easy...that's it...easy...you're doing better than Lydia did." Kevin said in a low, masculine tone. "Open that man-pussy for me...get ready for the fuck you know you want."

Five minutes ago you couldn't have convinced me this was anything I'd ever want. Now that the pain was less severe, the feeling of being controlled and used was starting to become a genuine thrill. The progression was slow, but appreciated, as Kevin pressed his hands against my shoulders, lifted his body off my back, and inched his thick rod into my bowels. I couldn't believe just the head felt so huge as the ring of my ass stretched further and further until his pubes pressed against my backside. Kevin remained motionless for another several minutes until my grunts and whimpers subsided. It felt as though a baseball bat had been shoved up my ass, and the feel of his balls resting against mine was surreal. My roommate slowly retreated and then eased back in again. The pain was still sharp, but getting better with every cycle. Once satisfied that I had overcome the biggest hurdle, Kevin pulled completely out of my back door and applied more lube. My ass felt like it was gaping open, and would never return to its former size.

"I know that's rough...you toughed it out." Kevin said, returning his grip around my neck. "This hole is mine now...and I'm going to fuck it hard." He said through gritted teeth, slapping his cock against my overstretched brown-eye.

My eyes shot open wide and I let out another long, muffled groan as Kevin plowed into me with one forceful stroke. His heavy balls slapped against mine as he found a comfortable rhythm. I could feel sweat dripping onto my back as it fell from Kevin's forehead. He grunted and groaned like a rutting animal, clearly using me as a tool to get-off. It took a long time, but the pain eventually gave way to pleasure as I began to feel my roommate's cock slide against my prostate with every forceful thrust. Pushing the spit-soaked boxers out of my mouth, I offered audible moans to reinforce the fact that I was now a full participant. Though in full retreat at the beginning, my aching cock was now painfully hard, and brushed against the sheets with every push from Kevin.

"Fuck...oh fuck...seed my ass, man...cream that hole." I mumbled, surprising even myself.

"Tight...so damn tight...gonna fill you with my load." Kevin stammered through halting breaths.

I was completely into it by now, and began lifting my hips to meet Kevin's thrusts...burying his prick even deeper into my chute. His thrusts became shorter and faster, with Kevin's breathing growing more ragged. Once again doing a push-up against my shoulders, Kevin arched his body and pushed hard into my ass, grunting so loud that I thought someone in the dorm might hear.

"Aaarrggg...fffuuccckkkk...dddaaammmnnnn!" Kevin moaned as his body convulsed and the warm spray of his spunk splashed within my bowels.

The feel and sound of Kevin's climax sent me over the edge, and I felt spurts of warm cum pool under my belly with my cock trapped between me and the bed. We were both panting for air as Kevin rolled-over onto the mattress next to me, his cum leaking out of my abused hole and flowing over my balls. The twin bed could barely hold us both, but we were too exhausted to care. My back was getting stiff, so I turned over and stared at Kevin's softening tool. I reached out to touch it, but was smacked away.

"It was a good fuck, but we're not going to be making out." Kevin said bluntly.

I simply chuckled and moved my hand to feel the cum that coated my balls.

"Sorry I came on so strong." Kevin said, rising from the bed and wrapping a towel around his waist. "Messing with a dude is new thing for me, and I just can't do it the same way as with a woman. The whole scene brings out a dominant side I didn't know was so strong."

"Yeah...well...I never saw myself as being quite so submissive." I replied, using his boxers to wipe the cum off my ass. "Getting fucked was never on my list of things to do. The way you did it is the only way it could ever happen."

"Oh...shit, man...sorry...I guess I damn near raped you." Kevin said, sounding genuinely concerned.

"I liked having you take charge. Otherwise, I would have grabbed your nuts and squeezed. I think I've also realized it's the wild-ass sex I crave...not necessarily the guy involved. I'm probably not gay...just one seriously twisted pervert."

"Whatever, man. I was willing to tap that tight ass...and I'm not going to make any more of it than that. If nobody got hurt, and you got off on it...then it's all good."

We both showered and finished the evening without saying more about it. I could read Kevin's attitude well enough to know that he didn't like to dwell on it. He was up-front about seeing the whole thing as a way of satisfying both of our need for the unusual...he just didn't share my idiotic gay-or-straight take on it.

+++++++++++++++

The date with Pam went incredibly well, and after a long evening of soul-searching, apologies, and reconciliation, we came to appreciate each other more than ever before. I thought my other interests would repulse her, and I knew that I could never block those urges completely. To my astonishment, Pam seemed to enjoy hearing about the things I'd done, and the bizarre arrangement that Kevin had forged. She even indicated that her and Lydia would love to watch what we've been up to, but I suggested that neither me nor Kevin were likely comfortable enough for that...at least not yet. Kevin and Lydia had left for the weekend, so Pam and I spent two days reconnecting physically and emotionally. The sex had never been better, but it was the bond of understanding that mattered most.

It was Sunday afternoon, and Pam had just left to study for her economics test. My top bunk was still a mess, and Kevin knew immediately that the weekend turned out well.

"From the look of that bed, and the smell in the air...I'd say you two are solidly back together." Kevin said with a stupid grin while punching me in the arm.

"Yeah...things are good...much better than I deserve." I answered honestly. "Thanks, man...I owe you and Lydia a lot for not letting me throw everything away. I guess I needed to grow-up...not see things so black-and-white."

"You're welcome. If you ever put me in the middle of a shit-storm like that again, I'll kick your ass."

"Don't tease me." I said sarcastically, knowing it would piss him off.

"Fuck off." Kevin replied, throwing my t-shirt off his bed and into my face. "Glad you had a good time. Lydia and I had some fun...but it was tough with her parents around all the time. They're great people...but man, they can be hard to ditch."

"I know the feeling. My parents are the same way whenever Pam is around."

"Hey...I gotta go to the gym for a few hours. Want to see if the girls can do dinner later?" Kevin asked, grabbing his backpack barely a few minutes after walking in the door.

"Sure...that'd be great." I answered, as Kevin waved goodbye and closed the door.

About thirty minutes later, I got an unexpected text message from my roommate; "Back in an hour. Clean out, lube up, and be face down on my bunk". I was trying to formulate a reply to such a blunt order, but another message quickly followed; "Ok if not...I'll back off".

Even after a weekend of casual fucking, the message still managed to get my dick hard. I hadn't thought of anything but Pam for the last few days, but now my mind was filled with images of Kevin's tool. With shaking hands, I managed to text back; "got it".

Despite being occupied with preparing for what Kevin clearly wanted, the hour seemed like eternity. I spent a good ten minutes just fingering my ass, stretching it out and lubing my hole. Even Pam had taken to playing with my pucker, and still I was shocked that I could ever want something I once considered perverse and humiliating. Glancing out the fourth-floor window, I saw Kevin calmly walking up the street toward our dorm. I'd never understand how he could be so cool and nonchalant about just walking in, and doing what he had in mind. I closed the curtains, laid face-down on Kevin's bunk, and nervously waited to hear the key in the door.

"Good choice, fucker." Kevin said in gravel tone, closing the door and dropping his backpack on the desk. "Reach back and spread'em...show me that pussy".

Placing my hands on each cheek, I spread them apart and put my backside on full and humiliating display. Turning my head to the side, I saw the stern and purposeful expression on Kevin's face as he kicked-off his shoes, pulled the sweatshirt over his head and lowered his jeans. The freckled complexion of his legs and torso made Kevin's choice in swim trunks obvious, and the fiery-red hue of the hair surrounding his crotch was easy to see in the subdued lighting. His cock was already thick and hard as he slapped the pole in his palm and reached for the bottle of lube on the floor.

"You got me into this twisted kink...time to man-up and own it." Kevin grumbled, kneeling on the bad and kicking my legs apart. "Keep the volume down...not everyone needs to know our shit."

My fingers clutched tightly at the sheets and I let out deep moan into the mattress as my roommate sank his dick in one unrelenting stroke. It still hurt like hell, but the pain subsided much faster than the first time. I could feel Kevin's breath on my neck and the brush of his chest-hair against my back as he maneuvered for better position. His cock slipped-out briefly, pushing against my scrotum, until he quickly rammed it back inside my bowels.

"Fuck yeah...so damn tight!" Kevin hissed mainly to himself, as he began assaulting my ass with strong, full-length thrusts.

I was relieved that this turned pleasurable so much faster than my first encounter. The ring of my ass still felt stretched impossibly wide, but the sensation against my prostate and the warmth of his prick radiating inside me was incredible. For a brief moment, I wondered if more straight guys might like this if they gave it a shot. Just as quickly, I realized that Kevin was a total top that saw my ass as a pussy substitute...so maybe the answer was "no". I might have even chuckled at the thought, but Kevin surprised me by pulling out and barking another order.

"On your knees...ass up, head down."

I quietly took direction, and moved into position. I felt somewhat more vulnerable with my cock and balls hanging free, but appreciated not having his weight on my back.

Kevin rose a bit too quickly and hit his head on the upper bunk. "Oh fuck...every damn time!" he cursed, indicating that sessions with Lydia led to the same result. "Off the bed...bend over...hands on the desk." He barked, rubbing the top of his skull.

Being too horned to appreciate the comedy, I quickly complied and noticed my reflection in the turned-off TV screen. The dark background didn't reveal much detail, and I now wished for a mirror...but the image was still unbelievable. Both of us fit, athletic, and just coming off a weekend with our girlfriends...two guys that no one else we know would believe what we're doing...and yet my roommate is about to plug my ass again with his hard cock. How did I ever get lucky enough to encounter anyone as twisted as I am?

Kevin's hands certainly felt rougher than Pam's as he grabbed my hips and buried his red-hot poker to the hilt. His thighs made slapping sounds with every thrust against my back-side, and I struggled to keep a grip on the edge of the desk. This position allowed him to reach even deeper into my guts and I groaned with every push. My cock was hard as hell, and a long string of pre-cum swayed as it oozed toward the floor.

"A reach-around is fair...but don't push it." Kevin said between heavy breaths, moving his right hand off my hip and onto my cock. "Fuck, man...I didn't know you had a porno dick. No wonder Pam thinks you're the shit."

"Fuck me...oh shit...fuck me!" I grunted through clenched teeth, worried about anyone walking past our door. Naturally, Kevin knew how to handle a cock, and his firm strokes were getting me closer to the end. Finally feeling more comfortable, I started clenching around Kevin's steel-hard shaft, with positive results.

"Damn...oh fuck...fuck!" Kevin moaned with every constriction of my overworked sphincter. "I'm gonna lose it...I'm cumming dude!"

I could tell that Kevin was stifling the moans of his climax as he pushed hard against my ass and the first two shots coated my insides. Pulling out, he then shot another three ropes of hot sperm all over my back and ass. Still enjoying the lingering effects of his climax, he then pushed his man-meat back into me for a few extra strokes. I expected Kevin to retreat and leave me to take care of my own needs, but instead gathered the cum of my back and started jacking me off with his own spunk as lube.

"Come on, man...shoot it!" Kevin growled, with his free hand over my mouth and his softening cock in my ass.

"Aaarrrggg...fffuuuccckkk!" I screamed against the hand that muffled my cries. I came so hard, that I thought I might pass out. A pearly-white river of cum shot out of my dick and splashed heavily onto the desk in front of me. Kevin's hand was covered in a mix of my spunk and his. He held it out as though not sure what to do with it. Once Kevin removed his other hand from my mouth, I grabbed his wrist and began licking the warm slime off every digit.

"Oh gross...you are a sick fuck." Kevin said light-heartedly, stepping back as his cock slipped from my ass with a sticky plop.

An awkward moment became stranger when my cell phone started ringing. Not really thinking, I grabbed it off the desk with my sticky fingers and saw the call was from Pam.

"Hey babe...what are you guys doing?" She asked as a polite greeting.

"Oh...nothing much...just hanging out." I replied, sitting on the desk and watching Kevin clean his cock with my t-shirt.

Dinner plans were hastily made, and we all had a great time.

+++++++++++++++

Over the next several months, the girls hounded us to share what we were doing...if only on a webcam...but we continued to resist the notion. I eventually gathered the courage to bounce my issues off some trusted gay friends. After their initial shock, and my clumsy attempts not to offend them, they agreed I was a complete twit. They also wanted to meet Kevin...but I made it clear that wasn't going to happen.

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers
12