Beneath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shwenn
Shwenn
11 Followers

"I don't know."

"But you will serve me as your one true master?"

"Yes." I felt his fingers pinch hard on my nipple. I let out a gasp. "Yes, sir."

"Good. We'll do that. We'll see how it goes." I told myself I was lying to bring ease to my situation but, somewhere in me I knew I spoke the truth. "Leave the door to your apartment unlocked at all times. Even in the day when you are gone. This is the first thing you will do for me."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I'll take you to the break area where you can rest a bit before your next lesson."

I put the dress back on. I felt it rub my nipples even more, now that they were sore from the pinching and biting. I was reeling at what had just happened, at what I had just said to Darns, at the hell I'd probably just opened up for myself. In the break room, I drank a cup of tea with Darns sitting across from me. A couple of officers came in and sat at either side of me. Occasionally, one would feign the need to reach over to the other and run his arm across my breasts as he did so. Darns watched with amusement. One handed the other his drink and, in an obviously intentional accident, spilled some on my breast. He apologized and took great time to clean it. I sat stoicly as Darns' smile widened. When they finally left, Darns said, "Time for your next lesson."

Through the fear, I hoped that in this one at least, I'd be given some release.

Shwenn
Shwenn
11 Followers
12