All Comments on 'Benefits of a Home Office'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Great Wife/Slut Story

Style - Great story. Loved the dialog!!! Loved the sex!!! Loved the slut!!!

littleslutgrllittleslutgrlover 13 years ago
Oh GOD

Hey Style Guy,

This story was so hot - when you let me read it ahead of posting online, I had to make myself cum! I could imagine myself in Sue's place as she stood there at the SUV, her ass and pussy being assaulted with pleasure in public. I just had to do the same to myself, although here in my bed. *wink* I REALLY hope you take this further.

I love how dominant without being an asshole your characters are.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 13 years ago
Mostly great

I liked the story, for the most part. I liked the scene at and inside Sue's car, and at her house. You write pretty good sex scenes.

At first, I thought the guy's discretion about not sharing details of his sex life with his wife was out of respect for his wife and their relationship. When he commenced the affair with Sue without any regard for his wife—not telling her of his desire or plan to play Dom to Sue, including fucking her, or having a conversation with his wife—I lost respect for him. He became another dishonest, deceptive and betraying spouse.

Because of your skillful writing, dialogue, and sex scenes, I gave the story a 4.

HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago

I agree with northbaybear. If he was a real dom, he would have informed his wife by simply telling her. As his sub, she would have known exactly how to behave. I suspect that the author has more up his sleeve for this guy and his two women. Kind of looking forward to that.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Good golly Molly...so hot

Brilliant slow build up and a crackerjack hot story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Sorry but as a Dom in a committed relationship he would have at least infrormed his wife first. He wouldn't have "laid down the law" as a Dom to his sub, that's not how those relationships go. In any relationship their is trust and respect, even more so in a DOM/SUB relationship. Him having this secret Sub is violating the very essence of that type of arrangement.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Loved the rapid, repeated swings between abandon and propriety

She was ripe for bendable surrender to the right, benevolent dominator. Very well told. Full marks.*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

I hope there is more to cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good one.

Instead of saying.... ( "let's plan our second romp tomorrow!" ) , he should have said "You can expect to start planning our FUTURE tomorrow."

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

If you're going to play BDSM or fetish games at least do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the right place. This isn't a LW story and you know it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.Kept on reading to the ,hoping it would get better,more fool me.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Hard-on story with great release! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories