Beowulf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auburn Angel acted nonchalantly like she knew all along where he was going. When he stopped the car at the curb of two cross streets, Weston and Crew, she saw the sign of a pub and immediately figured she was about to meet her contact, Beowulf. Inside the pub, she sat across the table from another man, an agent identifying himself as Walter Boyland, code name Betty. He informed her of little, but told her he would accompany her to the room where her contact was hiding in safety.

There, Angel found herself anxious at best to meet this man whom she'd heard so much about, certainly not, however, from the Supervisor. Walter fixed her a drink of something alcoholic, what exactly she wasn't sure, and then left her alone to meet Beowulf. As Walter left one end of the room, a door opened to receive a man at the other. Six feet tall, he walked slowly toward the American CIA agent. The brim of his hat covered his face partially or maybe his head was tilted, she wasn't really certain.

Extending his hand, the man removed his hat with the other and stared directly into the Angel's eyes. Her reaction caused her to push back in the chair while her mouth dropped open to reveal the shock and confusion. Immediate silence ensued between them. But after a moment, the shock of discovery, the revelation, the accompanying emotions strangely brought them to a point of exchange.

"Welcome to the UK, Auburn Angel!" the man said as full realization flooded her every thought.

"But you! Are!" Angel managed to say in soft reply.

To be Continued . . .

12