The Strangest Hookup Pt. 01

Story Info
Coffee shop pickup leads to some dirty action.
2k words
4.33
19.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
344 Followers

As I stood in front of the menu, choosing what to order, she entered my peripheral vision. Standing at shoulder height to myself, she had long, soft chestnut hair, an oval face, brown eyes and pencil-thin lips. Sporting a slim, shapely build, this brunette wore a short, grey one-piece outfit worn baggily with a pair of shiny black flat-soled shoes.

It was late afternoon on an oppressively hot day with the mercury hovering in the mid-thirties Celsius. Ordinarily, it would be perfect weather for a tall, frosty beer, but today, I needed electrolytes and found myself pondering different flavours of smoothies.

"Go ahead," I murmured to the woman, "I'm still choosing."

"Oh, thanks," She gushed and placed an order.

After collecting my drink, I exited the shop, chose a table on the shaded sidewalk, and gently sipped my concoction. She sat at an adjacent table facing me and seemed to be struggling with the heat as much as every other person that day.

It was not so much the radiant heat from the sun, but the humidity was so high that it sapped the energy of the most robust of physiques. She seemed to suffer more than me as she was constantly fanning her hand in front of her face.

"Thanks for letting me go first," She said when she recognised me sitting across from her.

"I had trouble making up my mind," I replied.

"I'm struggling with this humidity," She groaned and pulled the zip down of her one-piece dress to just below the front-facing bra strap.

"Yeah, it's sticky today," I agreed, taking a slurp of green liquid through my straw.

The woman ran her dainty fingers through her hair and fluffed up her mane. Next, she flopped back in the wicker cane chair, exhaling in resignation. Her legs were crossed, but her thighs must have been clammy because she unconsciously -- or not - uncrossed them to reveal a pair of pink panties.

"Nice pair of pink knickers, you've got there," I said after drinking in the vision for several moments.

Without embarrassment, the woman looked down and saw that her uncrossed legs and dress had ridden up her legs.

"I Can't believe I just flashed you my undies," She replied with a smile, "Not good, not good."

The woman kept her legs uncrossed and casually draped a hand in between to cover her indiscretion partially.

Why bother with such a token gesture, I thought?

"May I join you?" She asked shortly.

I gestured to the empty chair at my table.

"So," She began, "Did you like my undies?"

"Very pretty," I admitted with a smile, "Does it come with a matching bra?"

The woman grinned at me from behind a pair of designer shades.

"It does," She giggled and pulled back the lapel of her dress to confirm.

"Very nice," I responded, "Looks like it is holding back a nice chest."

"You like my breasts?" She asked, rhetorically, "I so want to ditch my bra; it's that fucking hot."

"Just your bra?"

The woman looked at me seductively and bit her bottom lip.

"The heat has made me a little horny," She confessed.

"A little or a lot?"

"Okay, you got me a lot," The woman laughed heartily, "My nipples are hard, and my panties are wet."

And my cock was rapidly hardening at this seeming gift.

"Got a tingle happening down there?" I asked, joining in with the banter.

"A little," she admitted, "You need to sort me out."

"Serious?" I asked, genuinely surprised at the openness of this seductive minx, "You want to fuck?"

"I do, yeah," She replied intently, "I flashed you deliberately, you know?"

I was not fooled by her accidentally revealing her underwear to me.

"We'll have to find someplace," I said when it became apparent that both of our houses were out of bounds because of at home flatmates.

"Anywhere where I can have your cock," She replied boldly.

We walked toward the car park, and my mind raced fast, trying to think of where to go. It was late afternoon, early evening. The nearby beach would be busy, so that place was a no go.

"Do you have a place in mind?" She asked after climbing into my Toyota Landcruiser.

"I'm thinking about it."

"You better hurry up, though, because I might change my mind," She said jokingly.

"Fucking hell," I laughed, "Talk about pressure."

The airport was close, and its adjacent industrial area was abandoned on weekends. We would be free to engage in some nasty activity free from the risk of discovery.

I settled upon the underground car park of a warehouse and backed the car into a darkened bay.

"This looks like a quiet spot," The woman agreed.

When I switched off the engine, the woman leaned into me, and we kissed furiously. Her hand went immediately to my cock while one of mine pawed at a breast.

"Touch my panties," she urged, breaking this kiss.

The woman's thighs were smooth but clammy. The heat from her crotch was as intense as the day's temperature.

"You've got a little wet patch in the front," I said as I ran my fingers across the material.

"Well, what can I say," She giggled, "All that waiting made me a bit wet."

The woman sat back, her eyes closed as I pressed my hands against her crotch."

"Oh, you're teasing me," She said, sexually frustrated.

"I thought you were teasing me, to be honest."

"Maybe a little," She giggled.

"I don't think I've been proposition quite like that before."

"You have now," she confirmed.

"You certainly know what you wanted today," I said, continuing to probe the woman's crotch.

"I did," The woman moaned as she unzipped her dress and pulled out her breasts.

"Let's get in the back," I suggested, "There's more room to play."

The woman sat back and spread her legs. I cupped both boobs together and sucked on the erect nipples. As I nuzzled, she wa+rapped her shapely legs around my hips.

"you've got gorgeous nipples," I complimented.

"Mm, thank you."

"Let's get you naked," I ordered, and the woman pulled the baggy dress over her shoulders, unclipped her bra and allowed me to remove her deliciously sodden panties.

"I want to eat you," I said.

"Please do."

The musky aroma of pussy was unmistakable as I descended between her legs. The woman was hairless, and her box was neatly packed together. I planted kisses on each thigh to tease this lovely seductress before; frustrated, she grabbed my head and buried it front and centre and ordered me to go to work.

I parted her delicate lips and marvelled at the intense heat radiating from her pussy. She was intensely swollen and running a river of womanly slime. I blew small puffs of air at the woman's clit, causing her to thrash with pleasure in the seat. I lapped at her hole, greedily drinking her juice while alternating flicking her clit. It took little time to bring her to a climax.

"Oh, fuck!" She panted, "I needed that so badly."

"Time for me to get undressed," I said, awkwardly standing erect within the confines of the car and taking off my clothes.

"That's a nice cock," The woman said when my dick sprang out of my boxer shorts.

The woman delicately took the shaft in a delicate hand, ran her nose across its length before taking about three quarter's immediately down her throat. We both moaned in pleasure.

I took hold of a clump of chestnut hair and gently forced as much meat as she could take down her throat. The woman throated several times before gagging and spitting on my shaft.

"I'm going to sit down and enjoy this," I said.

Sitting on the seat with my legs spread, the woman sank to her knees and shuffled towards me. She cupped my balls in her hand and sucked each one, soaking them in copious amounts of saliva. Next, the woman licked the shaft before throating my meat. She continually fed herself as much cock as she could take before choking. Each time the gag reflex kicked in, the woman queefed.

What the woman did next, she did without prompting. She motioned me to pull my legs back and dived straight into my arsehole, her tongue stabbing at my sphincter. The act was both devilishly filthy and erotically pleasurable, especially when she clumsily tried to wank me simultaneously. Maybe this woman was a practitioner of the brown arts? In any case, this woman seemed open-minded and adventurous.

"Lie on the seat," I ordered.

The woman laid crossways with both legs in the air. I stood next to her, inserted two fingers inside her pussy, and jerked them violently. The sloshing noise rose in volume as I angrily frigged this mysterious woman. She responded in kind, and I knew another orgasm was close. The question was whether she would squirt? The answer was yes, and in a large amount.

The woman's body spasmed hard, and her pussy erupted, jetting a clear fluid all over the car seats.

"Oh, baby," She moaned after I withdrew my sopping fingers, " That was just what I needed."

My fingers tasted musky and a little bitter.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I growled, the pressure on my cock building rapidly.

There was little dialogue between us once my cock was building to the hilt inside the woman's pussy. There was never an introduction, so I had no idea what her name was or mine.

Remaining spreadeagled on the car seats, I fucked this woman hard and fast. We both moaned in pleasure, and she came quickly and easily. Next, I fucked her doggy style with much more aggression which the woman enjoyed.

Finally, I pulled down the cab to the back of the Toyota and fucked the woman missionary style, which enabled me to stand fully erect on my feet. After she came, I turned her around and entered her sumptuous pussy from behind. The woman was so wet that there were snail trails on the inside of each thigh.

The woman's head was resting on the inside of the vehicle, looking at me. She gently placed one hand on a butt cheek and spread it for me. Her bung opened slightly, and it appeared like an invitation. As I hammered away, the woman's fingers moved closer to her shitter and covered it.

There was an erotic smile on the woman's face. Her two fingers danced across the O-ring before she inserted them without lubrication and warning. Fingering her arsehole in front of a man is the most erotic thing she can do. And this woman did it without prompting.

"You read my mind," I groaned.

"Oh," She moaned, "I want you to come inside my pussy."

I wanted to hold off for the woman's shithole, but the sight of those dancing fingers set me on the path to orgasm.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my semen shot out of my balls and into this woman's hot, tight box.

Spurt after spurt erupted as the woman giggled gleefully.

"I want to see you squat down and push all that out, " I said with a hoarse voice.

The woman squatted on her haunches and queefed out a bucket load of sperm on the concrete car park.

"Look at that!" I marvelled, "Fuck me!"

The woman pushed out that last few drops with a fanny fart before wiggling her butt.

"You are an incredible fucking woman," I complimented when we hugged, "Holy shit!"

"Thank you," She giggled, "You're an incredible fuck, too."

"I was not expecting that today."

"I was," The woman laughed.

"I was hoping to get your arsehole, though," I said as the woman reached for her clothes.

"I know you were," She replied, "But you can have that next time."

The tease clearly indicated that the woman wanted to follow up on today's action, and even if anal was on the hook, I wanted to see her again.

"Do you think we should introduce ourselves?" I asked as we got into the front seats.

"Can't hurt, I guess," She laughed.

We exchanged numbers, and I dropped her at the station.

"Remember," The woman said after getting out of my truck, "If you want this booty, then call my number."

"I promise."

We said our goodbyes and I drove home, ready to dial up the woman's arsehole.

Dazman
Dazman
344 Followers