All Comments on 'Bert Ch. 02'

by gaylord60

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
I

had read the first chapter and this puts a different spin on that chapter...good to see both sides of the coin here. Thanks for sharing with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a sack of shit

the manhaters come in all kinds.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Just another wimp

Too many wimps. Kill him off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You are into...

... humor and fiction, aren't you, and ludicrous fiction, too, I might add. It's sad but some might think there is a smidgen of reality, or even the realm of possibility in your spoofs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can't wait for more

Can't wait for more. Please keep writing. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This Fantasy...

does speak to the view of women and how they view their cuckolds. Bert is clearly a loser but every dog has his day. Frank is a loser on all levels. Julie is a loser because she married Frank and she is letting Bert call the shots. Given that she get no child support what if Frank kicks her to the curb? Now she is going to get into a 3way?

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not sexy nor erotic

Old guys? EWWWWWWW!!

i guess if that is your fantasy.

i never find cuckolding sexy or erotic. i guess ppl w/ low self esteem would fantasize about it.

andy1hardyandy1hardyalmost 18 years ago
YUCK!! big time!!!

This thing with Bert is so stupid and unreal...imagine having diapers for the baby and "depends" for Bert....she could change them both at the same time.What a loser!!

Reminds me what Ivana Trump said when asked why she dated younger men..."I'd rather be a babysitter than a nurse"...speaks volumes here.

but that's me

Andy

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
What has this BDSM have to do with Loving Wives?

I also wonder if this writer is in to humor misplaced as a fantasy about loving wives.

Why does submissive and domination continue to be called love to begin with. It’s one persons life style and dependence of emotion and need not love of another, but of one self’s desires. Loving wives is about a cheating spouse and the consequences of that cheating.

Each writer’s portrayal of sex fantasies should be expressed with some understanding of why they feel so excited about it, and where does it fit into the readers expectations.

Look at the category descriptions on the main page.

BDSM: Bondage, Dominate/submissive, and other power games

Group sex: Orgies, swingers, and others.

Exhibitionist & Voyeur: Watching, and being watched

Humor & Satire: A humorous take on all things sex.

Loving Wives: Tales of adventurous married women & their mates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another asshole that can't be a man.

I guess your screen name is correct. You must be a wimpy little fag.

BTW, if you don't like me flaming you, then don't be a stupid little gay asshole and fill out your profile to say you like being a cuckold. I always check a profile before reading a story, and I DO NOT READ any author that puts that down and therefore I don't FLAME them you little shit eating cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Masterful!!!!

Just loved it! What a controlling bastard old Bert is. Please let us have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
****

S I C K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee lordie 2nd verse same as the first

Helpless humiliation sucks if you are a real human let alone a man. But you persist watching big slobs with animal cocks. The disturbing part is you like it and that speaks loads of your self pathetic humiliation.

The sicksters have grown disenchanted with you and your retelling of watchers being dominated by an absurdity within a freaky setting.

You have the talent to do something else but I believe you are addicted to be as low as possible for the fun of it.

Get some help old sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Please write more. (And feel free to ingore the assholes who tried to flame you. They are clueless and too self absorbed to recognize a good story.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Masterful indeed!

Simply the most exciting story I have read on this site!

You will need to be more into depth psychology than I am to explain the infantile animosity in the reactions below. Why do people love to hate stories they _must_ know are not written for them? This intolerance is puzzling and amazing. The keyword is obviously: insecurity.

And what a great comeback for Leasa!

Please finish your own Leasa-story - my Literotica-favourite until now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

Obviously some people are set on kicking contributors off this lsite They hate "old big guy takes pretty young wife"-stories. They feel threatened, even harrassed. They get aggressive.

It is a mystery why these people spend time knocking such stories. I find most stories on this site uninteresting. Quite a few even offensive. But it's easy to spot the stories that are not my kind. So I don't read them. Don't rate them, don't review them. Why should I?

Gaylord and Leasa:

please don't let these hateful morons stop you from giving us more stories. They are the best om this site. Shows us Intense, very good build-up, Bert is a force of nature and we want more!

And I too would very much to see Leasa finish the Lisa & Amos-story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry it's not a marriage any more. She will fuck

any male now old or not. And the husband is about to rasie the kid. I don't think so. He should leave her but throwing her out onthe street and let her live with Bert. Let her pld bald and fat 7/11 employee raise the fucking kid he created. The husabnd is a wimp and I fucking hate wimps. I only read this to see if he would leave her after LV. When he didn't I stopped. Sad marriage and ad people.

babymaker8babymaker8over 13 years ago
great words

after emptying his balls up her married twat when he asks her if shes on the pill, sarcasticaly,she then says no , then ,he says maybe a nice new maternity outfit would be a better investment, this is one of the best lines i have ever read in a sex story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gaylard you wrote a story about the results of childhood molestation...

what a sick, fucking loser you are. Not only are you a pathetic ass wipe, I would bet you don't even know what a disgusting peice of crap you posted here. Loser. She would never have been such a disgusting mentally disturbed whore EXCEPT she was abused when a child... yeah, lets all read this and jerk off. gaylord... it is scum like you who degrade and demean a woman's world... thank God you don't have any women in your life... which is extremely obvious... thank God the only sex you have is in your pathetic mind. No change to pass on your DNA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Even better than the husbands point of view

Forget the moralizing self-haters who commented negatively. They so obviously read it by "accident". Very well written, great characters, great progression. Would love to hear more of berts adventures as such a talented seducer has obviously cuckolded many men before and will cuckold more. An idea would be a new young male manager at the 7-11. Sent out to prove himself, improve profits and possibly cut berts job. Except Bert seduces his sexy wife at the xmas party, and owns her so much that she manipulates hubby into keeping him on board with better pay and less hours. How else should the young couple thank the man who finally ended their unsuccessful attempts at conceiving

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another idiot and worthless marriage

whether your hubby did something or not you turned into a slut that didnt respect your marriage.

so you are a worthless piece of trash.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Fucking disgusting

Just leave the whore with the old man and start over. Or kill them as they fuck. Or film it and show it to her mother before the divorce. Do something to get your balls back.

Damn

playboymaxim251playboymaxim251about 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate

Screw the haters. Good story. This is supposed to be a cuckold story, if thats not what your looking for just find one more to your liking. Whats so hard about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your sexy wife

will soon be in maternity knickers by berts mate this time i think , i think he will have a even bigger cock than bert hes going to pump that sexy wifes belly up again with pregnancy

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 9 years ago
crap

You, sir, are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i fucked an older guy one time when Iwas 30 and he gave me the ebst sex I ever had. Orallyand withhis cock he made me cum a river.

The guy died about a month after we did it. But I'll always remember him and his beautiful big thick cock

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Gaylord is a perfect name for a cuck author. Anonymous whore, glad you enjoyed the ebst sex with your grandpa. Your inbred intelligence shows.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
This cunt is delusional this is not common

Your just a nasty whore who can’t keep her cunt hole closed.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

Wow a big cock knocking me up? Hmmmm I’m so horny right now I can’t believe it

Kisses,wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. It's a shame you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bert Previous Part
Bert Series Info