All Comments on 'Best Ever, Can We Keep Doing It?'

by Huntertheman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep going

The flow and grammar isn't the best, but it's got amazing possibilities. Slow down the intercourse scene a bit and flesh out the chacters, no need to rush.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
So far, GOOD.

I liked it so far, but I do hope there will be more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree, it needed work,

perhaps that can be remedied in the next chapter. I thought it was a good start- but the end was not very good. A pretty good read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Addendum to previous

The previous poster has a point. The story is good but needs a rewrite to add detail. As far as I'm concerned, while this is a good 1st draft, it's just that: A draft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice one

Very satisfying (;

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 13 years ago
pre mature

If this story was actual sex, her thigh got sprayed before her tits got sucked. I liked the concept, enjoyed what was there, but was left wanting more. Add to it and it'll be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no good

this is the middle of the story where is the begining and the end? this needs a total rewrite and more background and a better longer end. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL NOW REWRITE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eh, great story

simple, fun, and erotic. just the way i like stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous