All Comments on 'Best Ever, Can We Keep Doing It?'

by Huntertheman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eh, great story

simple, fun, and erotic. just the way i like stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no good

this is the middle of the story where is the begining and the end? this needs a total rewrite and more background and a better longer end. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL NOW REWRITE IT.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 13 years ago
pre mature

If this story was actual sex, her thigh got sprayed before her tits got sucked. I liked the concept, enjoyed what was there, but was left wanting more. Add to it and it'll be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice one

Very satisfying (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Addendum to previous

The previous poster has a point. The story is good but needs a rewrite to add detail. As far as I'm concerned, while this is a good 1st draft, it's just that: A draft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree, it needed work,

perhaps that can be remedied in the next chapter. I thought it was a good start- but the end was not very good. A pretty good read, thank you.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
So far, GOOD.

I liked it so far, but I do hope there will be more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep going

The flow and grammar isn't the best, but it's got amazing possibilities. Slow down the intercourse scene a bit and flesh out the chacters, no need to rush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous