Best For Who Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck, that's awful,' she gargled and shot off into the bathroom. I heard the tap running and then she was back, snuggling against me.

'Is that a nice way to cum?' Her curiosity was genuine.

'Amazing,' I replied. I felt sleepy.

'Amber told me that she lets men do that, and I'm guessing Kelly did for you, so I figured I'd better learn too.' Her head rose and fell on my chest as my breathing began to return to normal. 'But that stuff tastes gross.'

'I know,' I murmured, 'so it makes me feel even more special when you do it.'

'Well, maybe for your birthday and Christmas, but that's about it!' We both laughed and held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

I slept badly, which was surprising given my two wonderful orgasms. It was inner demons that were fighting, driving my nocturnal brain patterns into shapes that I didn't want them to go. The dreams were confusing, not terrifying in the sense of inner fears, but bad in terms of guilt. Kelly was back, or perhaps she had never left. She wore her black suede boots that she called her pick up boots. Nothing else. Her cheeks wore uneven tiger stripes where her mascara had been dragged by her tears. Behind her were my work colleagues, Bill, Irene and Amberley. Only Kelly spoke, asking me why I couldn't wait, and why oh why was I fucking a teenager? Why was I fucking up this girl's life? Was I that selfish? I turned to leave but there was a wall behind me. When I turned back they had all pressed closer to me. I could feel Kelly's breasts firm against my chest. Hands were clawing at me.

I woke.

5.36 a.m.

It was still dark outside, though I knew if I looked east that the first glow of day would be on the horizon. Jodi slept soundly beside me. She had pulled the sheet down and revealed one perfect, pert, small breast. One leg was out and on top of the sheet. Long, smooth skinned, supple. The curve of her buttock visible. My stomach churned, and I slipped from the bed, finding my boxers on the floor beside me. I padded in silence from the bedroom, closing the door with the faintest of clicks. I pulled on my boxers while I waited for the kettle to boil and poured a cup of tea.

The air was still on the balcony and the water almost millpond smooth. The reflection of the city lights across the bay would have normally held me entranced. I sipped on my tea as thoughts jumbled around in my head like a load of clothes in the dryer. I tried to avoid focussing on the dream, but it kept coming back to me, as bad dreams do.

Was I fucking Jodi up? Was I some desperate lecherous older man who was taking advantage of a teenager who had become financially dependant on me and emotionally involved after I had won her trust?

Was I?

A horn startled me and I looked up to see a coastal surveillance ship slice through the still water, shattering the city's mirror image. I drained my tea, lifted my knees to my chest and lowered my head with a sigh.

'What'cha doin' out here?'

Jodi's voice startled me awake and I jerked up in the seat. It was still dark though the sky had lightened considerably now. She stood beside me naked, perfect, and beautiful. Innocence. The word rose unbidden in my head. I lowered my knees and stretched my back.

'Couldn't sleep,' I said, yawning. Jodi slipped onto my lap and straddled me. I went to push her off, for a moment panic stricken that Kelly would appear in the room behind us.

'I slept wonderfully,' she said with a dreamy smile. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. She slipped forward on my lap and my boxers bunched up under her and I could feel her heat against my cock. At once I began to harden. I lifted my hands to push her off me and instead they found their way to her breasts. Her skin was so warm it felt like she was melting into my palms. Her nipples were hard and she shivered at the coldness of my touch.

She leaned forward and we kissed. I couldn't resist her and made no further effort when she reached down between us and tugged me, almost with violence, from the confines of my boxers. She lifted her hips and implanted me into her. Everything was blotted from my mind except for Jodi. The dream, the guilt, my confusion, the cold air were erased as my senses were flooded by her. She began to rock in a gentle to and fro rhythm on my lap and I released her breasts to watch them move as well. Her face was against my neck, her breath hot against my skin and her hair, soft and fine swished against my cheek and chin. I could smell the sleep on her and feel the warmth of the bed emanating from her skin. I was in heaven and I slipped my arms around her small waist to encourage her movements. I was in no danger of coming too quickly in this position despite my lack of control.

Jodi's pace began to increase as did the feel and sound of her breath against my neck. Small feminine whimpers issued from her throat and her hands slid from my shoulders to the back of my neck as she gained a firmer purchase on me to increase her speed even faster. I could feel her grinding her clit against my shaft, and our pubic hair was mashed and pulling at each other. Then she came, crying my name in a sharp retort as she went rigid on me. I could feel her pulsate around me and then I released into her with a long ragged groan. She stayed impaled on me as I pumped my seed into her, then the tension left both our bodies and she seemed to melt against me.

'I love you.' The words were so quiet, whispered in such a gentle tone that for a moment I thought it was my mind. But it wasn't. I sat still, feeling our liquids run from her and down the inside of my thighs. Jodi nuzzled my neck and I leant back a little and she kissed me. It was deep and with an inner passion. I responded in kind and as we broke apart I opened my mouth to respond to her in kind. But she pressed her fingertips to my lips and smiled at me. All at once I felt that she was far older than her eighteen years. I smiled back and she released the pressure and leant back. Her breasts neither sagged nor drooped.

'So why are you out here at this ridiculous time of the morning?' I started to invent an excuse, but then snapped my words short and instead told her of my dream as best I could. When I finished Jodi slipped from my lap and walked to the balcony railing to stare at the city. Looking at her naked and gloriously unaffected by the possibility that someone could be watching I felt my breath catch in my throat. I moved next to her and glanced down towards the bike path that followed the foreshore. It was empty.

'I'm sexually naive,' she murmured, 'but I'm not naive.'

'I didn't mean...'

'No, its okay,' Jodi cut me off. 'I'm just explaining to you. I've been on my own since I was fifteen...actually longer than that, but that was when I left home. Haven't you wondered why I don't talk about my parents?' I hadn't, but tilted my head as if to say, "sure."

'I've been guarded about people I meet all the time; it's a self defence mechanism I guess. And you never put any pressure on me, in fact you were so distant to me apart from when we talked about Courtney and Alex that I wondered if you even saw me as a woman.' I laughed at that.

'So no, you're not some dirty old man taking advantage of a wide eyed bambi...actually you are a dirty old man,' she giggled, 'if anything I'm probably taking advantage of you.' Her expression sobered then. A wolf-whistle sounded from below and we both looked down to see a pair of male cyclists had slowed almost to a halt and were looking up at us. Well at Jodi anyway. She smiled and waved and they waved back, then accelerated away.

'We should go inside,' I murmured. The sun was threatening to spill over the horizon and with it would come more cyclists and joggers getting their exercise regime in before the heat of the tropical sun made it unpleasant to do so. Jodi nodded and followed me in. I smiled at her calm demeanour. Some of the Amberley factor was rubbing off on her after all.

'I mean, you've had your wife vanish, almost lost your job and you're a typically horny male...and here I am just parading around in front of you!' We both laughed at that.

'Okay, point taken,' I said. 'I guess it's just my insecurities...'

'Get over them,' she shot back. 'Because when Kelly comes back she's going to play on them. I would!'

'Assuming she wants to come back to me.'

'Indeed,' Jodi replied, sitting on a bar stool while I put on the kettle and popped bread into the toaster. 'I'm assuming the worst, and if it turns out that she comes back with some hunk of surfer dude on her arm...well that's my bonus.' I hadn't really thought about the possibility that Kelly was out there screwing some guy. Or guys. The thought was actually comforting in a strange way, it eased my guilt.

I ate breakfast with gusto.