All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by michael1k

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
It's a Pity

Pity. Nice erotic story with potential marred by poor grammar and sloppy editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

Wish I had a Steve for all over me. Just thinking of it makes me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My friend Graeme came for the weekend. We had not seen each other for about 2 months and he had another girl friend, as usual with him, a good looker, tall, long legs, blonde. Michelle and my girl friend Lorraine seemed to get on well and they said we are going shopping, amuse your selves until we get back. We got to talking, I said you could have at least waited until we were asleep last night, what was going on, Michelle certainly made a lot of noise. Yeh, she didn't like it much when I tried to fuck her arse, I only got the head in but she squealed so much I pulled away, I fucked her pussy doggy style, such a great arse, would really like to fuck that. Only one girl I went out with let me fuck her arse, Marina, you remember her, I would have stayed with her but she went back to New Zealand. I miss her tight arse. What about you. What do you mean. Well, does Lorraine let you fuck her arse. Yeh, she doesn't much like it when I first push in but after awhile she pushes back telling me to cum on, fuck my arse, I know you like it, fill me, come on and I do. We talk after and she says at first it hurts but after awhile it feels good, she even orgasms most of the time with my cock in her arse. It must feel o.k if that happens. Graeme said, fuck I wouldn't mind fucking an arse again, I'm so horny I'd even give yours a go. Yeh, sure, as if. He looked at me, well then at least you would know what Lorraine feels to make her orgasm. I laughed, looked at him, you better go and have a cold shower. He got up, his cock tenting his shorts, yeh, good idea. I looked down, my cock was doing a reasonable impression of a tent pole. My mind was racing, I had always wondered, curious but never acted. No one will know, he;s your friend, if your going to do it, better someone you know. That's when I made up my mind, I went to my room, got the lubricant that we used, got a towel, took my shorts off and lay face down on the guest room bed. My cock was hard, what if I made an idiot of myself, what if he was only joking. I need not have worried, he came in, silence, then a hand on my bottom, I spread my legs, nothing, then a hand tracing my crack, down, then back up, stopping at my hole, probing. Removed, I felt him straddle me, moving my legs together, I felt the lube drip on me, down my crack, then the oily head of his cock rubbed up and down my crack, then on the way back up stopping at my hole, you o.k, yes and he pushed down gentle little pushes and then a sharp push, yeowww and he was in me. I tried to pull away and push him out at the same time, it seemed to have the opposite effect as his cock went in further. I tried to remember Lorraine, she usually lay there at this stage and that's what I did as he opened me up until he was deep inside me. I felt my insides adjusting, then he moved back, I thought my insides were going to be pulled out, then he was back in, oh fuck your tight and as he pulled back he grabbed my hips pulling me up. Now he had me doggy style, he stopped, I felt more oil, then he fucked me, I could feel his big cock parting my insides, touching, making me whimper, my cock hard, he moved faster, my cock sprayed cum all over the towel, I heard him oh fuck, fuck and I felt his warmth inside me as he kept fucking me. I reached down and stroked my cock fast milking the rest of my cum from me. I collapsed forward, he stayed in me, hard. I needed that, fuck your tight, I clenched my arse, oh fuck, keep doing that and I will fuck you again. I kept doing it and sure enough he pulled me to the edge of the bed and drilled my arse again, longer this time, my cock kept leaking as this time he pushed deep inside me, staying there as his warmth again coated my insides. That was the beginning for us, whenever he would come and stay, I would end up on all fours, his cock deep in my arse. No wonder Lorraine liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hotter than any pussy

I thought I was going to cum on that line alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous