All Comments on 'Best Friends Become Lovers'

by UnderMyKilt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed this story. The only suggestion I have for you is to break the paragraphs a little shorter, to make it easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great writing - story

This story brought back fond memories of my buddy and i JO back in our teens. Though it never went further, we probably could have done similar things if either of us was more forward. Great writing - I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome story

Love stories about male sex, being a female this story made me cum fast:)

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Nice, well written, hot

good story. tell us more....

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 17 years ago
Very sexy and heartwarming story

This story is clearly more about young love then just one of those first time sex stories. Your description of not just the physical but the emotional experience is fantastic. I hope that you will continue writing.

AsuedeAsuedeabout 16 years ago
ForMe a TwiceTold Tale

This story is almost like my first time an al with my buddy Bill We did the same things as in the story and I too lijked being fucked i n the ass and as well as assfucking my friend and we learnedto kiss and swallow cum the same way. Great story.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Nice Memories

I had some similar early experiences, and I loved the way you shared yours. As said above, it seems pretty clear that there was more than just youthful lust between you and your friend, and that's a lovely way to experience the first time....oh yes, I think the technical aspects of the writing was very good too.

Bullfrog1111971Bullfrog1111971over 5 years ago
Love it

Very well written and love that it's a true story and that it's in the seventies with the nostalgia and memories of a different time that brings. Love reading your thoughts as everything unfolded. Just a very hot story indeed to which I'll dream and jerk off to. Thank you.

FigjamkissFigjamkissover 4 years ago
Very sexy!

Thanks for sharing your story. You're a very good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderMyKilt@UnderMyKilt
53 Followers
I'm a Bi, MWM. Who had a LTR with a bi friend...heck....gay lover, through my early teens, high school, and college years. My stories are true, and chronicle my past experiences. Though I've been married for many years (x2), I still miss the special touch of another man....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES