Best Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted to do this all night. Do you want me to stop?" He asked quietly, already drawing away. She knew she should let him get up; she knew she should tell him she'd like him to stop but she also knew she'd be lying through her trembling teeth.

"No Bryan, don't stop," was all she managed before he kissed her again roughly and hotly, using his tongue to explore every crevice of her wet and moaning mouth. When he reached down to slide his hand underneath her shirt she knew she was in trouble but he barely grazed her hips as he reached to fondle her sensitive breasts. He grazed and rubbed her nipples over and over again before he wanted more and decided to raise her shirt up so that he could have full access. When he discovered that she wore nothing under the shirt he hissed.

"Aww fuck Jae, what are you trying to do to me?" She lost all ability to respond when he spread her thighs and dipped his head down to lick and suck on her aching pussy. "You taste so good" he whispered against her clit before he gently sucked it between his teeth and slipped his middle finger into her wet hole. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight!" he moaned as he slid his finger in an out of her pussy and continued to swirl his wet, hot tongue around her clit. Jae arched her back and thrashed around on the bed, forcing Bryan to press her hips to the bed with his hands as he enjoyed complete access to her soaking pussy.

"Mmmnnhh! Bryan, ahhhh don't stop baby! Yeah, right there...unhh...right there!" Bryan removed his dancing finger and replaced it with his tongue. He swirled his tongue inside her pussy several times before she shouted,

"Bryan...I'm – I'm coming! Oooh! Mmmnnnh! AAaahhhh!!" She knew that she'd just gushed all over Bryan's tongue but she was too sated to feel embarrassed. She figured he'd move away from her pussy but a flame lit in her when she felt him lapping up the mess she'd just made. Shudders shook through her body and her nipples hardened to the nth degree as she ground her pussy on his attentive tongue.

*****

Brian's dick was so hard it hurt. Hearing Jae moan and scream like that put a fire in his blood and he wanted to do everything imaginable to her to keep her making noise. He ground his dick against the mattress for a little relief as he licked up the remainder of Jae's pussy juice. He had meant every word when he'd told her she tasted good. He'd had a few bad experiences over the summer and quite a few good ones but Jae's pussy was the best he'd ever tasted. He trailed his tongue over her hip and up her stomach until he reached her breasts. He gently tugged her chocolate nipple with his teeth and then swirled and flicked his tongue around it before sucking on it. He gave the other nipple the same treatment before Jae grabbed his face and lifted it up to hers so she could kiss him. That was so fucking sexy! He wanted to be inside of her so bad.

"Jae honey, do you want me inside of you?" He knew she was still a virgin thanks to Keith's weakness for other women and wasn't sure what she'd say – though he prepared himself to leave her alone if she wasn't ready. She paused and his heart sank.

"Bryan, do you really think we should do this? I mean, I want you so bad, but...I don't want to lose you as a friend..." She had tears in her eyes and he took a deep breath so he could talk instead of his dick, he didn't want to do anything that she might regret later.

"Jaelyn, you are one of my favorite people in this world. Having sex isn't going to change that. But I would never want to do anything that you aren't comfortable with, just tell me now and I'll stop." He said, holding his breath and holding back from touching her again until she made her decision.

12