Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon didn't know what was going on. All he knew was that there was loud music and a lot of moaning coming out of the apartment and he could hear it down the hall. He figured that Liz and Sara were just watching a porno really loud and tried to dismiss any other thoughts. A good 20 seconds went by before Sara opened the door and grabbed Brandon by the shirt, forcing him in.

"Good to see you too- holy SHIT!!!" Brandon exclaimed, finally realizing what he was seeing. A sea of bodies were laying around him, either half clothed or not clothed at all, involved in many sexual acts. His eyes opened wide as he again exclaimed, "what the fuck is this?!"

"Oh," Sara started, "well, this is a GLP."

"A what?"

"A GLP; Get Laid Party. Apparently, Liz throws a lot of these and the result is, well, what you see now." This all seemed pretty standard to her now as she was still pointing the camera in the direction of the nearest couple to her, this time a man and a woman standing over the kitchen bar, thrusting her from behind.

"Liz throws orgies? Man Iknewshe was freaky."

"And you're overdressed," Sara said before using her left hand to pull off Brandon's shirt.

Still a little confused, Brandon started, "so wait, is this what you meant by 'soon?'"

"Indeed it is, big boy. There's one main rule at the GLP as well. What goes on here, stays here. The DVD in this camera will never leave this studio."

"So...the day...is..."

"...today." Brandon didn't need to hear anymore. He quickly grabbed Sara and began to lustfully kiss her. Sara, obviously tired of waiting so many years for this, took no time in undressing Brandon herself. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers as she continued to their kiss. With a sudden movement, she transitioned from kissing his face to kissing his chest and taking special interest in caressing his nipples, something she had been wanting to do for years as well.

She continued to go down farther, reaching his pelvis before her grabbed her chin and pulled it up to his face. "I love you," he told her. She smiled and replied, "I love you too." They shared a brief kiss as Sara then pushed him towards the nearest wall, sitting the camera behind on a counter behind them. She fondled his balls and then took his then soft penis and placed it entirely in her mouth, causing Brandon to shake and yell, "Aaaaaahhhhh" shortly before she delicately started moving her head and neck back and forth. Soon after, his dick grew immensely erect to the point where she could no longer hold it all in her mouth and was only able to bottle the first few inches of it. Brandon didn't mind at all and took pleasure in being sucked off by the beautiful woman below him.

Sara continued to suck him for a few minutes before Liz miraculously showed up. She was now completely naked except for her white stockings, her hair was pulled out of her bun as well, now flowing all over her. Liz took interest in the two and laid down on her back under Sara. She then started to eat her out for the second time tonight, this time much faster than before, interested in an confirmation that Sara was delighted. She received one as Sara began almost whimpering as she kept Brandon in her mouth. Sara also simultaneously began to grind Liz's face with her sopping wet twat as she sucked Brandon harder and harder.

Brandon was watching as well as taking part in this and before long, came in Sara's mouth. His pelvis was thrusting much harder than before and Sara didn't mind taking in his juice and swallowing it all. Brandon did come a lot though and Liz could tell what was going on, even from her position. She decided to get off of her back and help out by snatching Brandon's dick out of Sara's mouth and began sucking him off herself, not letting any of his ejaculate touch anything but another warm mouth. Sara was so turned on by this that she actually sat on a stool adjacent to them and watched on. Her horniness overpowered her and she began furiously masturbating as she looked at her best friend get serviced by her girl friend in front of her. By then, she had removed her own clothing, now completely naked and using her middle finger to place herself in a euphoric state, eventually not being aware that there were still other people around her still having sex.

Brandon wasn't erect anymore, yet Liz still felt the need to continue to give him head. Liz kept looking up at him every minute or so asking if he liked what she was doing, to which her gave her a resounding yes each time. Suddenly, Sara's masturbating caught his attention as he watched on as she continued to finger herself, while no longer just moaning, but yelling out her satisfaction with her deed. Both he and Liz took a liking to this and began to tend to only her now. Brandon then got on his knees and began to eat her out on the stool, he, now naked as well. He began to nibbling on Sara's large pink lips softly and equally applying his own natural lubricant to her already moist hole. Liz went directly to kiss her again, wanting to share the taste of the man doing so much for her now. Sara tongued Liz hard and told her that she liked the taste of dick in her mouth. Sara aggressively pulled Liz's head in to kiss her and made her moan loudly in her mouth. Sara's apparent nature was caused by Brandon's sudden dose of pressure applied by his mouth to her clit. As she kissed Liz she also bit her bottom lip, holding it in between her teeth yelling, "oh my God!" over and over again.

Not able to contain himself any longer, Brandon got up fast and lifted Sara off of the barstool. He then pushed her onto the window and forcefully pushed his dick inside her as her breasts pressed up against the cold window. Sara's hands were to either side of her, placed on the cold window as well, trying to hold herself steady as she received a steady fucking from the overly horny Brandon. He gave her deep and steady strokes each time and not even 10 pumps into it, Sara began to orgasm again, this time, the first from a dick tonight. Liz was so turned on watching them that she sat on the arm of one of the couches and grabbed the nearest girl, demanding her to eat her pussy. She obliged without hesitation and watched Brandon push into Sara as she received oral stimulation from a sandy haired woman.

As soon as Sara's orgasm subsided, she felt another wave flow over her again as she was now coming all over Brandon as he continuously fucked her. He was now holding her waist as he did so, fucking her so widely that her hair jumped with each blow. The window where she had her breasts and arms was now warm and her pussy, now flowing with an endorsement to Brandon's sexual prowess.

The party continued into the morning as some couples left, others sat and watched and the rest laid down and went to sleep in various places in the house. Brandon and Sara woke up late into the afternoon to discover that they were resting by themselves in each others arms on the giant white bed. Liz was showing out the last guest for the night in her own special way; giving him a quick blow job by the door. The happy couple lay quietly and watched, laughing softly with each other. They shared an embrace and kissed each other as they stated their love for one another under the white comforter. Eventually, Brandon left while Liz and Sara were left to the clean up of the apartment. They now had a new saying for when it was now time to say good bye.

"Another day?" Sara stated to him.

"Soon," he replied.

12