Best Friends' Weekend Away: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali said, "You look beautiful, Elle. You really do. And your pussy is great. I don't know what you were worried about."

My nipples were hard. And my pussy was really wet. I was worrying about it dripping down my leg. And was still studying the vibrating device on her pussy. She saw me looking and added,

"This is that toy I told you about. What do you think?"

I was riveted. "It…uh…looks neat." I didn't know what to say, but I was certainly intrigued.

Ali grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go!" and walked ahead of me, dragging her behind her. I noticed there was something protruding from her ass. She looked back and flashed a smile, "It's my butt plug. It feels great. Are you shocked?"

I said, stammering, "Uh… I'm not sure." I was like a deer in headlights.

We walked out into the living area and now were in direct line of sight of Marie. She was toiling over the stove. Marie looked up and smiled and looked us both up and down. ‘

"You guys look great. Let me pour you some wine and then you guys go outside and sit at the table," she said.

Ali and I waited there. She was grinning at me and had her hand on my lower back, just at the top of my ass. She reached over and kissed me on the cheek, girlishly, and her hand slid down and held the side of my left buttock as it happened.

It felt pretty incredible being nude from the waist down like this. I felt very dressed up and yet very exposed. When we got outside, we stood by the table. The table was made up beautifully, even with flowers, and all the place settings were there.

Ali asked, "Do you want to try this toy?"

I looked at her and sheepishly said, "Yeah, why not?" as if to sound casual about it. My pussy was as wet as could be.

Ali flicked a little switch on the side of the "unit" and undid the clasps holding it on to her. It was like a little g-string, except it had a little mass right where her clit was. She looked into my eyes, smiled and said, "Let me help you with it."

She crouched down, taking care not to run her stockings, and balanced herself. Her head was basically at the same height as my pussy, and she looked up at it and smiled.

"You look good from this angle," she said, in teasing tone.

I said, looking down awkwardly, as if looking at my own vagina, "Well thanks. Am I dripping down there?"

"No, you're just glistening. It looks great. I'm glad you are horny from this, because I know I am. You're going to love this toy. Ok, so lift your left leg." She was holding the g-string contraption down near my foot. I did so and stepped into the "leg" of it. She held out the other side and I stepped into it with the other foot. I was a little clumsy with my heels on.

Ali looked up as she slid it up my legs. It was exciting feeling it tickle its way up my legs. Ali brought it up around my hips and tightened it using the clasps. The vibrator wasn't centered over my pussy, so she unceremoniously grabbed it and moved it aside a bit, touching my pubic hair and labia with the back of her fingers. "Sorry," she said, "it needed adjustment. Your pussy felt nice. I can't believe it's been like 12 years since I touched it."

We both laughed at that. At this point, though, I would have been ready to relive some of those experiences. We used to spread our legs for one another, our pussies only slightly tufted with pubic hair, and we'd explore each other's vaginas for what seemed like hours. Slipping in fingers, talking about sex and boys. It was pretty major for us at the time.

Ali stood up and said, "So you turn it on with this," and she flicked on the switch. She continued, "I have to take my butt plug out, so I'll be right back." She walked away, her ass swaying beautifully, with the plug protruding from it.

I couldn't believe the sensation of this thing I was wearing. The device was buzzing, and I was not sure I could keep from having an orgasm.

Ali came back quickly, and she was a vision of beauty. Her breasts were perky, topped by the hardest nipples I could have imagined. I already had sat down, just to relieve my weak knees. I was so aroused. She was smiling at me.

"How does it feel, sweetie?" she asked

"Incredible. I will probably come if I keep it on." I said, feeling kind of incoherent.

"Well…. nothing wrong with that. I think you probably needed an orgasm. Unless you'd rather wait to have an orgasm with me after dinner."

With that suggestion, I suddenly came. My hips bucked and my eyes shut and I grabbed the table's edge. Ali leaned in and grabbed my hand. With her other hand, she reached down to my waistline, waited a little longer, and flicked the unit off.

"You needed that," she said. "You had fallen behind me in orgasms." She was beaming at me.

I was spent, and we hadn't even eaten dinner. I smiled at Ali and said, "You're going to have to replace the cushion on this chair. I'm sitting in a pool of my wetness."

Marie appeared suddenly with trays of food. She served us, not aware that I'd had an orgasm, but she was aware of a funny silence at the table. The calm after the storm.

Marie said, "Ok, so why the silence? Aren't you excited about my food?"

Ali said, "Elle just had an orgasm, hence the lull in conversation."

I guess I had become bold enough about my state of undress, because I didn't even think about the fact that I was nude in front of this relatively strange woman. And I was only slightly embarrassed for it be revealed that I had come just seconds before. Marie just smiled and said, "Congratulations. Did it feel good?" I nodded yes.

While Marie was placing the bowls and plates on the table, Ali grabbed an extra napkin from the table and gave it to me to wipe myself off with. She reached over to my crotch area and touched the strap-on unit and asked, "Do you want to take this off?"

I nodded yes, and she leaned further in and undid the clasps. With that, I stood up and away from the table and pulled the g-string down over my legs, stepping out of it. I put it on one of the extra chairs. It was covered in a combination of Ali's and my juices.

We ate voraciously and laughed and talked about all sorts of things, some sexual, some not. It was amazing to be under the stars and so free with ourselves that we could slip in and out of any mode.

As we finished our food, I said, "We have to go in and tell Marie how great it was."

Ali said, "Well, perfect timing because I need to masturbate. Do you want to go in and watch a movie with me?"

I said, "Definitely."

"DESSERT"

We both went inside and went straight to the kitchen, where Marie was cleaning up a bit. She said, "Don't worry about cleaning up… After I bring your dessert to you, I'll take off so you guys can get more comfortable. I'll come by after you leave tomorrow and finish cleaning up."

We both said, again in unison, "Marie," and then we looked at each other and giggled. And then Ali continued. "The meal was incredible. Thank you sooo much for cooking for us and making it such a special, easy evening." Marie smiled and said, "You're very welcome. Any time."

I added that I wanted to learn Marie's recipe for the sauce she made. Seeing Marie and I had a little to chat about, Ali said, "I'm going to get my dildo. Do you want one?"

I said, "Yeah, that'd be nice," grinning sheepishly at her.

"Meet me in the living room?" Ali offered. I replied, "Uh huh. Be right there."

I went to the bathroom to pee and wipe my pussy, although a lot of the juices had dried. Ali was on the couch by the TV with her legs spread wide, with her knees up at the height of her breast. Her ass was pushed down to the edge of the couch, fully exposing her groin area. Her tub of lubricant, the remote, and the extra dildo were next to her and her butt plug was again in her ass, in plain view. She was caressing her labia with her dildo. I walked over and stood above her, looking at her pussy.

"So are you ready for me to start the movie?" she asked.

"Yes. Where do you want me to sit? Do you want me to watch you masturbate or do you want me to masturbate with you?" I asked

"With me." She was obviously aroused. "Sit across from me." The couch was in an L shape, so I picked up the other dildo next to her and sat on the other section. While I was nervous, I freely lifted one leg onto the couch and spread my legs. She looked at me do that and plunged the dildo into her vagina. She was obviously wet; the slurping sounds were loud, and I could have sworn I could smell her scent from where I was.

Marie approached us and asked us while both of us openly touched ourselves in front of her, "Are you guys going to eat dessert. It's just ice cream."

Ali said, "Well maybe we'll wait on it. I think we're going to masturbate for a while right now," she said matter-of-factly. "So if you want to go, go. Thank you so much for everything."

"Ok," said Marie. "So the ice cream's in the freezer. You girls have a great time." Marie smiled at me and said, "It was nice meeting you Elle."

I was stroking my pussy with my fingers and said to her, "It was great meeting you. Thanks for being so open about us…uh…doing this."

"My pleasure. I've seen Ali masturbate so many times; it's really nothing. See you guys." And with that Marie, turned around, collected her stuff and left.

"So she's seen you a lot…," I said to Ali.

"Yeah, we've become very open. I'm almost always nude when she keys into the place."

I was getting even more excited hearing more about Ali exhibiting herself.

Ali continued. "Now I don't hesitate to masturbate in front of her." Ali and I were both touching our pussies, and she was caressing her left breast. "I was amazed at how open Marie was. Last time I was here, Marie and I were sitting around talking, and she told me about a spa she used to attend more regularly. It's a club only for women, pretty much masturbation focused."

"Pretty much?" I said, needing elaboration.

"Well, I guess it's primarily straight women but some of them get together. But mostly it's about self-pleasure. It's like a hotel. You go and stay overnight and spend the your time there. There are classes on masturbation techniques and erotic photography and a lot of other stuff." There was a pause as we both stroked our pussies a little more vigorously.

"I've always wanted to go, but was a little too intimidated; exhibiting myself to so many people at once."

"So it's a nude spa type of thing?" I asked. My pussy was dripping juice onto the couch.

"Yeah," she responded, half out of it from arousal.

"Sounds interesting," I said. It was! I couldn't imagine what that would be like. It was hard enough to expose myself to people who were sort of "in the family." I got up to get a towel to wipe up my juices and brought Ali one, too.

Ali switched on the movie—it was an Andrew Blake extravaganza—and we talked about the sexy scenes and what turned us on. The stroking would periodically reach a frenzy and then subside. By the time the movie was almost over, Ali and I were unbelievably aroused. She was so beautiful splayed out as she was, caressing all parts of her body.

I asked, "Do you want to come at the same time?"

Ali said, almost incoherent from her arousal, "I want you to come for me, and then I'll come for you. Do you want to come soon?" she asked.

"Yes, I can come anytime." I was lightly stroking my clit with one hand and moving the dildo in and out with the other. I was so wet, and the room was loud with slushing sounds.

Ali got up and was caressing her nipples. She sat next to me on the edge of the couch and put her hand on my left thigh and began caressing it.

"Any time you want," she said.

I smiled and continued stroking. After of minute of lust-filled silence, my hips started moving and I cried out. Her hand was caressing my thigh and my stomach as I came.

I started giggling at the end of my orgasm, which seemed to last for a minute. It was heavenly.

She smiled and laughed too, and then sat back and spread her legs so that her pussy was about 2 feet from my face. She started stroking herself, and, punctuating another deep, erotic silence between us, she came harder than I'd seen her come all weekend.


We both collapsed from exhaustion, smiling and caressing our own breasts and stomachs and thighs, a little absentmindedly.

The rest of the evening, we stayed nude, had ice cream and fell asleep on the couch watching late night TV. In the middle of the night, we both got up and went to our respective rooms and crashed until late the next morning.

I woke up to the smell of sage and coffee, once again.

NEXT: DAY 3

12