Best Hand Job Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

Jen said, "It smells so good! Mr. W."

Their moans sounded so sensual as they stared at me the whole time while they did this. Seeing their faces so close to my cock and watching and feeling the head of my cock being rubbed against their soft lips and smooth faces was more than I could handle. I could take no more as I lurched my hips up harder than ever. With each stroke I pounded my cock against their lips. I heard Carol say, "Yes this is it Jen he is Cumming I can feel it. His cock is throbbing like crazy" I felt their fingers grip my shaft even tighter in unison and their strokes turned into hard pulls. I watched as they desperately tried to keep up with my quick thrusts. Both their lips puckered tightly as they furiously rubbed the head of my cock against them.

This continued on for a lot longer than I expected as I groaned and grunted, "Oh Jesus!"

Jen and Carol snickered when they heard me say this and continued to pull hard on my shaft, never taking their eyes off me.

Again I said, "Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus!" This resulted in more snickered laughs from the both of them.

A few more thrusts and Jen said, "I can feel his cum rising up his shaft under my thumb. He is Cumming now." Upon feeling and hearing this they both pulled extra hard on me and pressed their lips heavily against the head of my cock.

I shouted, "Oh Jesus! I am Cumming!!!!"

I arched my back and threw my hips up hard. Feeling myself ready to explode I raised up and placed my hand on the back of each of their heads. I watched as my first load shot out onto both sets of puckered lips. Some of it hit Jen on the left cheek. They both screamed in excited laughter. The second pull of their fingers forced out another thick load. As I felt it being pulled from me I let out a loud heavy groan, "AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHH!" I felt both their heads jerk back against my hands as it smacked into their lips. Some of it went onto both their noses. Again they screamed and laughed. Carol said, " This is awesome! Please be more, we want more." Jen laughed saying, "this is the best."

They pulled two more heavy loads from me as I watched it spray into their lips and faces. Some of my cum shot into their hair. As my orgasm subsided I laid back down while they continued to finish me off by stroking my diminishing cock. They stroked and milked out the final flow of my juices onto their lips. Not once did they use their tongues on me. It was all lips and fingers. I felt my cock shrivel between their fingers and my nut sack loosen. After several minutes of their soothing strokes and kisses on my cock I rose up and looked into their cum spattered faces and was in shock at what I saw. Carol and Jens lips were covered with my white cum.

The rest of their tan faces were splattered with it. Jen had some in her hair while Carol had a long string of it across her nose. They turned and looked at each other and laughed. Jen smiled at me and tilted her head accusingly saying, "Now Mr. W., have you been saving all this up just for us? I mean look at all this stuff! There is so much of it all over the place." I fell back and put my hands over my eyes laughing. I heard the both of them laughing as well. I then heard two splashes as they dove into the pool washing my seed off their young faces. I jumped in as well. They approached me in the water and Carol said, "You blew your load hard Mr. W. and you held on pretty good." After we talked for about thirty minutes they told me to sit on the steps at the shallow end. Jen sat on the edge to my left and Carol leaned up against the silver hand railing to my right. I was seated between them.

Jen smiled and started to prod my cock with her toes and Carol did the same with her toes. I leaned back on the steps closing my eyes as I stroked their beautiful long shapely legs with my hands. I could feel their smooth calf muscles flexing in my hands as their toes prodded me to hardness yet again. With my eyes closed I enjoyed listening to them talk back and forth and the occasional laughter as they playfully used their toes on my cock.

I heard Jen say that she enjoyed using her toes to get a guy hard and then watch him lose it all over her toes and feet.

Carol said it was the feeling of control she liked as she watches a guy quiver at her feet and then feeling his hot juices explode onto her toes.

Listening to this I was hard in no time. Once I was fully erect each of them locked the shaft of my cock between the big toe and index toe of their feet and began to stroke me. Carol ran the toes of her other foot through my pubic hair occasionally pressing her foot down on me. The feeling of her weight being applied through her foot was an incredible sensation as I felt my cum rushing into my shaft each time she stepped down on me.

Carol noticed this and asked Jen, "Hey! Can you feel his cock swell between your toes each time I step down on him like this?" She did it again and Jen smiled saying, "yea I did feel that." I sat up and pulled their legs into me kissing their thighs and calves as they continued to jerk me. Jen had a tight toe lock on the head of my cock while Carol's toes remained locked around the shaft. Carol pulled on my shaft and stepped on my lower abdomen in unison while Jens toes continued to jerk short and quick on my head. I was thrusting hard as they had me going good. I lay back down and groaned as they worked me over with their toes and feet.

Carol said, "See Jen I told you he wanted this all along he is gonna cum in a matter of seconds." Carol pressed down harder and faster with her foot and pulled hard on my shaft with the toes of her other foot, almost to the point of being excruciating. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me. I could see she was enjoying this. Each time she stepped on me I released a grunt. I sat up and pulled her shapely leg into me. She saw this reaction of submission in me and said, "You try to hold on Mr. W. but I can tell you're through." As soon as she said that Jen really hit the spot with her toes and I let out a, "Oh Jesus! Jen" She hit it again, "OH Jesus!"

Carol said, "He is Cumming Jen keep going, I am gonna keep stepping on him and jerking him at the same time."

Jen was really hitting the sensitive spot with her toe lock on the head and Carol was pumping me with each step of her foot on my pubic area. The site of these to leggy ladies above me was incredible. I could take no more and they new it. Each time Jen ran her toe up and over my cocks head I released an OH Jesus. Jen was giving me a big smile as she stared down at me. I watched as she flung her hair out of her face. I turned my attention to her tan leg as it pumped up and down like a piston, my hand clenching the calf as her toes never released their grip on my cocks head. Carol must have sensed it as well as she pressed down one final time on the pubic area at the base of my shaft and held the pressure there causing me to release a long groan. As if that was not enough she maintained the pressure and slid her foot back and forth saying, "cum now Mr. W. Cum now!!!" I heard Jen say, "It won't be long now. He is going to blow any second."

I could not hold it as the weight Carol applied there with her foot and Jen's constant jerking of her toes over the head of my cock was too much. I raised up and Grabbed Carol's leg and hugged it into my chest as I grunted, "Oh Jesus I am Cumming now!!!!!!" Carol laughed pressing her foot back and forth even more and pulling hard on my shaft with her toes, "YESSSS!!"

Jen said, "Cum into my toes Mr. W. cum hard!"

I watched as my cum shot all over Jen's soft toes landing between them and onto her ankle. It looked so good against her tan skin. Carol and Jen used their toes to play with my shriveling cock as it oozed out the remaining cum. I watched as they flopped it between their toes until it was completely spent.

Carol said, "Mr. W. we knew you were into our legs for quite some time now. The way you always stared at them. So Jen and I thought we would put them to good use. Besides you would be surprised to know how many guys are into legs and feet. I have had three boyfriends who could not get enough of it."

I looked at them both and said, "Ladies, I have to ask this and would never forgive myself if I did not. Can we do this again sometime?"

They both laughed and agreed. I watched as they rinsed their feet off in the water.

Completely done in, I let my body slip back into the water.

Jen laughed and said, "Don't drown on us Mr. W. We may have to save you."

I said, "Both of you already haveā€¦saved me that is."

That evening Stephanie walked into my bedroom. I was up watching the news. She asked me, "How did it go dad? Did Jen and Carol behave themselves?"

I smiled and looked at her inquisitively and said, "Yes they did Steph."

She looked at me with a half smirked smile and as she turned her head to walk to her room, she said, "Good, glad to hear it dad."

I knew right then that she had put them up to it. That night was the best I had ever slept for quite some time.

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers
12