Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake, for his part, was mesmerized by the movement of Steph's ass under his hand. Emily had been the only partner he'd spanked in earnest, and her taught ass reacted very differently to that attention. Emily's ass would bounce and then snap back into place, and took on a red hue from the first blow. Steph's meaty ass, however, quivered at his blow, minute shockwaves rippling out from the epicenter as it jiggled before settling back. "It's just about time to fuck this bitch," he snickered to himself.

Finally, he was ready to turn to the main course. Jake slid off of Steph and threw the covers off of her. He then reached for her panties, a worn pair of thin cotton briefs, and ripped them from her trembling body. Steph was still rattled, but the seeds of arousal that had underlay the events to this point began to flourish in full force. Her intense emotion had quickly passed from paralyzing fear to fevered anticipation and extreme arousal.

Jake looked down at Steph's prone body, her ass smiling up at him. He gripped her right leg behind her knee and pushed it forward, giving him access to her pussy. His view was spectacular. Her panties lay open, the elastic still wrapped around one leg, the rest flopping over onto the bed. He reached down and smacked her top butt cheek hard, the slap ringing out in the bedroom. Steph grunted her appreciation. "That's right, bitch. Get used to that!" Jake boomed from above Steph with another spank. He hit her ass a few more times with significant force, intrigued and aroused by her body's response. His hand stung and Steph's ass was turning a glowing red. After his last smack, he left his hand on her ass and felt the heat flush across her skin.

By this point, Steph's ass was tingling notably. The mild, but distinct pain transformed into intense heat, which radiated across her bottom until she noticed the feeling reach her soaking wet cunt. Her pussy throbbed between her legs. She then felt a hand trace its way down her back. Based on the angle, and the hand's delicate frame, Steph correctly judged the hand to belong to her closest friend.

Emily had moved onto the bed and there stood on her knees. She leaned over her friend's prone body and traced her hand from the space between Steph's shoulder blades down over the curve of her ass cheek and in between the cleft. Steph jumped as Emily ran the pads of two fingers over her asshole and was shocked when Emily reprimanded her with a stiff smack on her already sore backside. For years now, Emily had encouraged Steph to explore anal play, but she had always been sternly opposed. Jake and Emily had agreed to avoid anal penetration during this already potentially traumatic encounter, but she wondered if Jake would be able to resist, considering that she was finding it hard to do so herself.

Emily regained her focus placed her hand at the small of Steph's back, and once again ran her fingers down the crack of her friend's ass. This time Steph did not react as the fingers slid over her asshole with deliberate pressure, but she could not hold back a guttural moan as Emily forcefully plunged two fingers into her dripping snatch. Steph had experienced some sloppy, groping lesbian experimentation in her earlier years, but no woman had ever penetrated her precious hole. The fact that it was her best friend and that she was...raping her (she finally ascribed that label in her head), made her shudder with a previously unknown intensity of arousal.

Emily hovered over her friend and plunged her fingers in and out of Steph's unbelievably wet pussy. Steph's slickness was spreading over Emily's hand and dripped to her wrist. Even if she had been unable to see and feel Steph's wetness, the sounds of her pistoning fingers would have alerted her to the extent of her friend's arousal. Emily felt she could distinctly hear the pluck as she pulled her fingers out of her friend's sopping gash and the squelch when they re-entered the orifice. Immersed in exploring her friend's body, only now did Emily recognize how extensively her own pussy was leaking into her soaked through panties. She looked up from curve of Steph's bum and met Jake's intent stare. She could clearly see his extreme arousal and knew it was time to let him loose on her friend. Emily sat back on the bed and removed her hand from Steph's sex, and immediately moved it to her own, feeling her friend's juices mingle with her own arousal.

Steph was panting heavily from Emily's exploits when she felt Jake move into position behind her. Before she could process the shift, she felt Jake forcefully plunge the full length of his rock-hard shaft into her, knocking the wind from her, which she felt catch as a lump in her throat. Jake did not ease into it, slamming away and registering a full five, powerful strokes before Steph even regained her breath. As soon as the oxygen returned to her lungs, it left in the form of visceral grunts and shrill shrieks of unbounded pleasure. The pain from his unbridled thrusts only heightened her arousal and added to her pleasure.

Emily was thoroughly enjoying her view, staring down at Steph's writhing body as it shuddered with the force of each of Jake's thrusts. She rubbed herself furiously, pushing her fingers into her drenched pussy as deeply as she could. She bounced the heel of her thumb off of her clit as she dug into her sex and felt she'd never been hornier in her life. Steph's hanging breasts caught her attention as they swung wildly. With her free hand, Emily reached over and began roughly groping her friend's succulent breasts, intermittently zeroing in on the taught, sensitive nipples, pinching sharply.

With the newfound attention to her breasts, Steph began coming, but in a way totally unfamiliar. She could feel a large, powerful orgasm building in her depths, but the overwhelming stimuli interrupted the build with acute spasms of pleasure. She was gulping air where she could, moaning throughout. Finally, as her ultimate orgasm approached, she could feel Jake's prick pulsing in her, signaling his impending climax. She realized that he wasn't wearing a condom, something she had never allowed before, and that final recognition that this act was indeed in many ways against her wishes pushed her over the edge and her body shook violently with the force of the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced, and she screamed out with her pleasure.

By the time Steph regained her wits, Jake was slumped over her, his hard cock still pulsing in her quivering sex, and she could feel his spent seed leaking out over her swollen pussy lips. Emily was lying down on her back, with one hand resting inside her panties, a glazed look of post-orgasmic bliss in her eyes as she looked down over Steph's glistening body. Jake, exhausted, had the sense to undo the restraints and allow Steph's arms to slide down to her sides before he and Steph collapsed down in a heap. There was a lot to process, but none of them had the energy or composure to try to begin now. For now, all they could manage was to bask in the afterglow of the hottest encounter any of them had ever had.

12