Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, please. Why don't you do something else for fun. Get yourself a diversion, a hot young one. Veal has a better feel."

"Because I want to keep my husband not to widen whatever rift is there," Linda shot back.

They were sitting in a booth in a small diner out of the campus area. Lunch hour was over and the place was almost empty. A handsome man came towards them with a spring in his stride. He got Paulette's attention at once.

"Hi there."

"Hi Jason. You never met my friend Paulette. Paulette, this is Jason."

"Hi, no we never met before unfortunately." Jason said while taking his seat. He seemed to have taken Paulette's breath away.

"So, what do you say Paulette."

"Huh. Oh, I would say your plan just might work."

The two women laughed and Jason smiled patiently, "I take it you will let me on the joke."

Linda started slowly from the beginning and highlighted her plan.

"You want me to do what?" He said, rather amazed.

"I want you to run interference for me and take a horny young coed out of the way so I can sleep with my husband in her bed."

"Run this by me one more time, why are you sure it is your husband?"

She explained, slowly, how she saw his figure on two occasions steal in the house from the back, the build, the gait and the walk. Whenever that happened he would call earlier that he would be working very late. When Ursula was not home, probably busy somewhere else, he just had nothing to keep him late at work. All the corporate mergers seem to vanish by a magic wand.

"Alright, alright, those are too many coincidences to be coincidences," he admitted

He thought for few seconds then added, "this is a plan alright Linda baby, but there is a heck of a devil in the detail."

"You will figure it out. I am sure it will be a walk in the park for you." It was Paulette who spoke this time. She seemed to have found enough of her wits back. Paulette, being Paulette, was starting to flirt.

Linda excused herself and went to the washroom. She neither needed the washroom nor her nose needed powdering. The first part of her plan was to get those two together and let the devil take care of some details. At least Jason will not ask for her sex. Jason always did, and in the most persuasive way. She was not sure she could resist him.

When she joined them back, they had changed seats and were practically cuddling and Jason had traces of lipstick on his lips. Paulette had a cigarette dangling between her lips, still unlit. Paulette smoked only after sex; she apparently was getting ready. Jason's hand under the table seemed suspiciously heading to Paulette's crotch.

Jason was not just a pretty face, he had brains as well as brawn and looks. He was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks who seemed to enjoy outwitting the rich kids by seducing their women. His scholarship was on academic excellence; while Delbert's was for football. In the end Jason remained the playful child he always was. He made a some money selling sports equipment then made a fortune writing computer games and driving a Hummer with a big decal reading "PLAY_RIGHT". That was the name of his company.

A younger Linda had fallen for him but his excessive sexuality and total lack of inhibition frightened her. Delbert was solid and gentle; even in football he liked to catch the bomb pass and run for the end zone than to hit people.

Linda was right, in the few minutes while working on Paulette, Jason figured out his end of the plan.

"It is simple. I'll make contact with this young girl and if all goes well then in a couple of days I should be able to take her far away on a short notice. The idea is not to give her a chance to cancel a date. You understand? Of course you do," he sounded animated with his line of reasoning.

He continued, "When Del calls about working late, you give me a buzz, of course the earlier in the day the better. Then I'll carry whatshername away on the wings of my Humvie and never stop till we reach my cabin far away. Does she have a cell-phone?"

"Gee, I dunno, I suppose."

"Don't worry, if she has one I'll make sure it does not work. If he has a date with her he'll show up. Go get him tigeress."

"Have known you for years Linda not realizing what a conniving bitch you are," Paulette said.

"It's even, didn't know you were one either," Linda said back.

"I am not a conniving bitch, I am only a horny one." They laughed.

Jason got up to leave and Paula got up, Linda said she will finish her coffee first.

She stayed fifteen minutes thinking things over, decided she wanted to go through with it. She could imagine the look on Del's face when she turns the light on and he discovers the hot sex he just had was with his own wife; that she too can outscrew the youngest and hottest on campus. She had played the scenario in her mind in many variations and it thrilled her to the point of sexual arousal.

She stayed extra fifteen minutes. Paula's car was still in the parking lot. She drove off. In the nearby lover's lane Jason's Hummer was parked, windows open and cigarette smoke streaming out of it. She smiled: They could not wait to get home and did it by the side of the road like teenagers with runaway sex drive. Her plan was working just beautifully.

*******

It did not take Jason long to arrange a "chance" encounter with Ursula. She was pretty and carried her sensuality clearly and naturally. He wanted her for real; but then, there was not many women he did not want to fuck. This one in particular made him hot. She responded to his advances without hesitations. He would later tell Paulette proudly, "ten minutes after we met, she was on my lap in the backseat and what a lovely fuck she is."

Paulette, humping on top of him said with rapid breathing, "you're not too bad a fuck yourself."

Later, Paulette called Linda, "She is spending the night with Jason. I guess I'll have to go and find me a young one for the night."

Del came home early that day. The second night Ursula was not home and Del came home early as well. The third night he called and gave her the line of working late.

She called Jason at once. "Aha, that is because I told your tenant that I am busy tonight. But I'll surprise her with a trip out of town right now. Go get him and you owe me one." The spider's web was ready to capture Del by his open fly.

*********

Darkness fell, the clock said 8:30 and Linda was in Ursula's bed. She was excited but Del was a bit late. Give him another hour. Even cheating husbands could be working somewhat late for real sometimes. Few minutes to nine she heard the door click. It swung open and she stayed in bed on her tummy. The room was dark, there was no danger of him seeing her. He pretended to be asleep and could hear him drop his pants.

His big hand grabbed her throat from behind, "Del?" She asked trying to sound as the other woman. "Yes, it's Del, who else." He was whispering in rough gravely voice; you could hear his lust. Linda was excited she was getting wet quickly. His hand left her throat and moved along her spine, applying pressure where it counted and making her hornier. He fingered her pussy, first one, then two then three fingers.

"Oh you whore, you are wet waiting for me. Are you my little whore?" His voice was getting huskier

"Yes, yes," she mewed.

He got on top of her, she could feel a very hard cock between her cheeks, teasing her asshole some, Then he shoved deeply and suddenly into her cunt while his hands gripping both breasts and squeezing her nipples. She screamed of pain and pleasure and he started thrusting hard and feverish into her vagina.

Wave after wave of pain and pleasure shot from nipple to clit then covered her body like electricity. He was biting her she felt his teeth break skin, licking her blood and biting some more. The hands were big like Del's, the body was muscular and heavy. The cock hammering her cunt was not Del's. It was an awesome cock, but it wasn't Del's.

The silky feeling of uncut cock was unmistakable. This was a Hans-style cock in her, with a difference. If Hans' was the sedan this one was the SUV of uncut cocks. Whoever was on top of her hammering away in her was not Del. It felt so good she was surprised how hard she came. She realized she was screaming on the top of her lungs and so was he. She felt herself spasm with him and her vaginal muscle contract violently around his cock squeezing more of his cum. Her cunt was milking his cock. It made his orgasm so intense she felt his cock lift her off the bed with every rope, she felt every shot of cum going deep into her womanhood.

Warm liquids ran down her thighs and they were still cumming. It was long and intense orgasm before she subsided. He never got soft, he just stopped for few seconds then started round two of high intensity fucking. He was super-endowed and with an incredible stamina and virility. He was cumming with gigantic spasms and screams and she was matching him.

Finally he flipped her on her back. He was incredibly strong. He had climaxed half a dozen times in her cunt and his erection was still hard, but gentler. He kissed her passionately then pulled one breast and started biting her nipple, now hard and sore. Then he shoved his cock hard up her ass. There was so much fluids that the whole area was well lubed-up. He shoved it hard with a growl, she screamed again. Her asshole, used to anal regularly thanks mainly to Del, was stretched beyond its normal limits. Yet she loved it when he started pounding her in the ass.

He came in her rectum very quickly. This time her squirt went upwards and he felt it hot hitting his groin area. Finally he was spent. His hands became gentler massaging her breasts and she felt his cock get softer and recede out of her rectum. He kissed her tummy and then in his throaty voice said, "You are the best piece of tail this wolf had. The best piece of meat the big bad wolf devoured. You are the best fuck in the whole world and glad you liked it my whore." after a short pause he added as making a declaration, "the wolf pronounces you his bitch-wolf."

He put his spent cock in her hand, she started kissing it. She was willing to take it in er mouth, harden it some more, feel it rock her insides one more time. He moved quickly, utting back his pants on. She never had a chance to put her lips around it.

Then he was gone. She was sore all over. This was sex she never experienced before. It was pure wild animal sex. The room smelled of animals in heat doing what animals do. She was dazed in the erotic zone between the extremes of pain and pleasure. Her body wanted more of it, she would have masturbated if she were not too sore. She touched herself and realized she could not take anymore, yet she wished this stranger would come and fuck her again. She needed more sex. In the back of her mind she knew she was sliding towards sexual mania.

Then she sat abruptly with the sobering thought. If that was, who was he? Where is Del? Somehow, with her needy body, she did not seem to care about much. She pulled herself together and headed to her own bed.

When Del finally came home past midnight she was fast asleep. When he climbed into bed she could only smell the scent of shampoo, water and soap, just like him.

********************

She needed to talk to someone. The thoughts on her head were screams. She felt ashamed that her plan went so wrong, felt more shame for liking what happened , for being treated like a beast of pleasure, like an object for that wolf man to dump his cum. Her body ached for a repeat performance and her mind recoiled at the thought. She was not sure she could even talk to Paulette about it.

There were to many questions to answer. The answers came from Jason directly and through Paulette. It took few days of Jason working on Ursula till he found out the truth, at least part of the truth.

Ursula slept with Del only three times, exactly in the manner Ursula described. But Del was a regular in Jessica's bed, not Ursula. Jessica was a young lawyer who just joined the firm. Jessica was also Ursula lesbian lover; Jessica orientation was equally divided between men and women. So as it happened, whenever she slept with Ursula, she did not need Del and the opposite was true. Whenever Ursula was not home she was with Jessica and Del went home early.

It was an affair but nothing serious. Del loved his wife, he just needed some diversion, Ursula assured Jason. That was little consolation for Linda. She was at a point where she did not care about Del's cheating anymore. In the back of her mind she blamed herself for most of the mess. The bigger question remained: Who was that man with a huge uncut cock? Who was the Big Bad Wolf?

When Linda missed her period, she question became more pressing.

The pregnancy test confirmed what she suspected or actually rather knew intuitively: She was, at long last, pregnant.

She remembered how she screamed when the stranger shoved his hard cock into her; how even louder she screamed climaxing while feeling him cum in her with huge convulsions of a muscular cock. She remembered her multiple orgasms and his huge yield of sperm , the brutality of his fuckings. There was no doubt in her mind whose child that was. The big question remained: Who was the lucky dad. Linda was determined to find out the identity of the sex partner who knocked her up in one night of hot sex after five years of nightly coupling with her husband failed. And, screw the doctors, she was not even relaxed when he fucked her hot, heavy and hard.

Jason loved to play with Ursula. If she knew who was in her bed with Linda that night, she will fess it up. Ursula loved the game, loved being Jason's sex toy. In his bed he tied her four limbs to the four posters. He did this once to Ursula before when he made her confess all the traffic between her legs. Now what does he want to know.

He blindfolded her. She felt his cock near her face teasing her mouth. She sucked and he pulled out and came all over her lovely face, filling her senses with his manly scent and taste. He put earphones in her ears and she could hear only his voice in moments of lust and orgasm. Next came the nipple-clamps. The swet pain shot from her breasts to her vagina, her pussy stated to sweat.

Gently Jason started from her toes, she could feel his gentle massages, loving mouth sucking her toes, his tongue climbing up her ivory columns towards her crotch. She sensed his heavy breathing on her cunt, her clit hard and ripe. She felt the electric stimulators being attached to her nipples and around her pelvis. A tiny electrode went into her rectum. With controls in hand he started the ultimate sweet torture. In few minutes she started to hump the air with her pelvis, arching her back and raising her buttocks off the bed. She screanmed and begged him to fuck her, make her cum. "Please master, fuck me and make me cum."

"Only one question this time my little whore. Remember the day I took you to the cottage and made you know the pleasure of this torture?"

"Ohh yes I do."

"Who was supposed to sneak in your bed and fuck you that night."

"Oh, master please, I was going home to study and go to bed early."

He increased the vibrations, started the anal one and her screaming was making him so horny he had trouble containing his cock. In few minutes he realized she was not lying. He bend over and with few clicks of his tongue on her clit, she exploded. Then he undid everything and she collapsed in his arms, shuddering with the after shock of her climax. Gently, he entered her and fucked her tenderly till he came again. She never stopped shuddering and talking in tongues till they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

If Paulette was not in his life, he would have fallen for this younger slut for sure.

The question remained: Who knocked Linda up?

Linda did not want to believe Ursula's claim of not knowing who was coming for her that night. She thought of approaching Ursula herself one evening. She was bout to go downstairs and ask her personally, plead with her but decided to watch the early news first. The news bulletin had the answer.

"City police and campus security announced there is a serial rapist on campus and surrounding areas. Women are warned to take the necessary precautions of securing doors and windows. The suspect is believed to be Caucasian and he refers to himself as the big bad wolf, or the wolf. Police is asking the public's help..."

Linda's face lost all color with the shock of the news and the horrible meaning they carry for her and the unborn baby.

12