Best of Both Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt depraved and wRobg but the one thought in the forefRobt of her mind was that she hoped Stacey would suddenly open the door and walk in. The way she laid on the bed, her legs spread wide, she faced the door. If Stacey did walk in, she would see her mother naked and frigging her pussy. It was the thought that drove her closer and closer to orgasm. She wanted Stacey to walk in and see her like this, spread-legged in such a wanton way.

In the back of her mind, Amy knew it was her lust that guided her imagination at that moment. But, at that moment, she wanted what her lust dictated. She wanted her young daughter to see her like this, even if it was wRobg. She wanted to make love to Stacey and feel her in the way she had felt Beth all those years ago.

It didn't take long and Amy began to orgasm, her body shuddering with the intensity of her lust. A long, hushed groan came from her mouth as she rocked her hips with the stuttering tempo of her climax. When it was finally over she lowered her trembling legs and lay gasping for breath. Looking at the closed door, she realized that she would have to have her daughter.

Chapter Three

An hour later, Amy stood near her bed as she dried her hair with a towel, still dressed in a white bathrobe when she heard a soft knock on the door. Before she could open her mouth, the door opened and Stacey stepped inside. Stacey, wearing a tee shirt and gym shorts, looked so beautiful that Amy almost groaned. Never had she thought she would be attracted to her daughter, but after what she'd seen earlier...

"Granddad left," Stacey said after a moment. "He went to a motel and said he'd be back for his clothes in the morning."

"Stacey – "

"It wasn't his fault, mom," the young girl interrupted. "You can't let him leave."

"Ok. Tell me about it."

Stacey shrugged. "You know I've been sexually active for awhile. No guy has ever made me cum until granddad. All the others were just too young and didn't know how to satisfy a woman. But granddad...I came three times with him." She leaned against the dresser for a moment, then, "I seduced him, mom."

Amy gazed at her daughter for a long moment without speaking. She was a little uncomfortable with the ease with which Stacey talked about sex. The young woman had gone straight to the heart of the matter, not mincing words. In Amy's day sex was a subject that most people broached slowly and carefully. It was forbidden. And young people seldom, if ever, discussed sex with such simple straightforwardness unless they did so with their peers. Even uttering the word, much less getting into a discussion with adults was not done.

But she had taught Stacey to be her own woman, with her own personality and uniqueness. Amy's daughter was simply being who she had been raised to be. Still, a conversation regarding sex between her daughter and her father was an uncomfortable issue, even though her own feelings weren't so much wrapped around her father and daughter having sex, but the fact that she had seen Stacey nude and in the throes of lust. It boiled down to that one stark image of Stacey, naked and desirable, that had awakened an old, nearly forgotten taboo.

Amy sighed. "I know you think I'm angry and disappointed, but I'm not."

"Then what's wRobg?" Stacey's face was a mirror of confusion as she looked at her mother.

Amy couldn't answer her daughter. The problem was simple...pure, unadulterated resentment. In less than a mere few hours, Amy had gone from a loving mother to a mother who wanted her daughter in a way that most people would define as shameful. And, Amy allowed, she was a little envious of her father for accomplishing what she wanted. How could she come straight out and tell Stacey that her own mother was attracted to her? That should go over well.

"I...well, perhaps its better that we just leave it alone," she said instead of what was really on her mind. The fear of rejection was simply too great.

"No, mother, let's talk about it," Stacey objected with concern on her pretty face. "No secrets, ok?"

"This is not something I'm comfortable talking about," she sighed.

"I don't understand," Stacey persisted. "You accidentally catch granddad and I having sex and you say that you're not angry or disappointed. Yet, there is still a problem and you -"

Stacey stopped talking, the expression on her face turning to complete surprise and understanding. She stared wide-eyed at her mother, her mouth opened in shock. She shook her head slowly as a grin began to spread.

"You want granddad, too," she said with sudden understanding in her voice.

"No, I don't, Stacey," Amy blurted. Then she stopped but it was too late.

"But..." Stacey's face registered momentary confusion, and then turned quickly to disbelief. In a soft, barely audible voice that came out as a whisper, she said, "You want me?"

For the first time that she could remember, Amy suddenly found herself at a loss for words. Never had she felt awkward or embarrassed with Stacey. It was the most difficult, discomforting moment of her life, and she was more uncertain of herself at that moment than she had ever been before. She didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry," Stacey said quickly when she saw her mother's uneasiness. "I guess I was, well, kind of shocked.

Amy sighed. "I guess I owe you an explanation. It isn't like I've lusted for you for years.."

Then Amy sucked in a deep, tremulous breath. In a halting voice she told her daughter of the relationship she'd had with Beth so many years ago. She told Stacey about that night with the two boys and what happened later in Beth's bedroom. When she finished, there was complete and utter silence as she watched the expression on her daughter's face change from astonishment to awe.

"When I saw you with your granddad, it brought back that time," Amy said. "You're so beautiful that your nude body reminded me of Beth."

Stacey shook her head in amazement. "You and your best friend were lovers?"

"Yes," Amy nodded. "At least briefly until she left for college. But I married your father and that part of my life ended. I thought it best to be a faithful wife."

"Can I ask a question?" When Amy nodded, Stacey said, "Did you enjoy it? I mean, did you like making love to another woman?"

Amy thought about it for a moment. "Yes, I enjoyed making love with Beth. But you have to understand that it's much different than making love with a man. It's hard to describe but it was as though Beth and I were in tune with one another, that we knew each other better than any one else. And I guess that was true." She fell silent for a moment then, "That was Beth's argument the first time when she seduced me. She said that we could satisfy each other better since we were both women and understood the needs of a woman better than a man."

Amy studied her daughter for a moment while the younger woman digested all she'd heard. She didn't seem to be repulsed by the story Amy had told her or by the fact that her mother had once had another woman as a lover. And it was then that she decided to seduce her daughter. That moment seemed to be the best time and she stood up slowly. She walked across the room to Stacey and placed both hands lightly on her daughter's hips. She looked into Stacey's eyes.

"You know, Stacey, making love to another woman isn't all that bad," she said softly.

"I-I don't know, mom," Stacey stammered hesitantly. "I mean, I've never done anything like this."

"There's always a first time," Amy smiled.

"Yes, but..." Uncertainty clouded the young woman's eyes as she gazed at her mother.

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know, mom."

"I would never try to pressure you into doing something you didn't want to do."

"I know."

Amy slipped both hands under her daughter's tee shirt and caressed her exquisitely soft, flat tummy. She locked eyes with Stacey as she slowly moved her hands up toward her small breasts. When she cupped Stacey's breasts in her hands and lightly touched her thumbs to the nipples, Amy was surprised to find them hard. She gently squeezed the hard nubs of flesh and smiled inwardly when she heard her daughter gasp softly.

"I think you like this," she told the young woman.

"It does feel good."

"I'll tell you the same thing Beth told me that first time we made love. We can always stop if one of us doesn't like it."

Stacey sucked in a deep breath and nodded her head slowly without speaking. Amy pulled the tee shirt over her daughter's head and let it fall to the floor. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of Stacey's panties and pushed them down. When her daughter was nude, Amy stood and stepped back, appraising her daughter's body.

"You're beautiful," she said softly.

Stacey smiled awkwardly. In a low voice that was filled with the same lust she'd heard in her mother, she stepped forward and said, "I want to see you, mom."

Stacey pulled the belt on the robe, opening it. Amy shrugged out of the garment and let it fall to her feet. Mother and daughter stood separated by a few feet and gazed at one another. Amy's gaze fell immediately to her daughter's pussy which was smooth shaven while a neatly trimmed blanket of soft blond hair covered her own mound. They were both the same height and when Amy stepped forward the two stared directly into each other's eyes.

"I guess this is where we kiss," Stacey said softly, hesitantly. A slight blush of red colored her face.

"Would you like to?"

"Yes, I think so." She shrugged her slender shoulders and smiled at her mother.

Amy took her daughter into her arms. The first kiss was more of a caress as their lips touched gently, briefly. Their eyes were open, searching, as both leaned in a second time. This time, with a tiny groan, Stacey parted her lips and took her mother's tongue into her mouth. They stood together, their hands gently exploring as their tongues moved together.

Without speaking, Amy led her daughter to the queen-sized bed and pulled back the comforter. In bed, the two women rolled onto their sides facing each other. As they locked eyes their hands began to caress and explore, touch and learn about the other in the most intimate way possible. They kissed with an unhurried passion as their lust began to build for one another.

Amy gently rolled her daughter onto her back, and then pressed her lips to the soft swell of Stacey's neck. The young woman rolled her head back giving her mother easy access to her neck and groaned softly as Amy's lips traveled slowly up toward the sensitive lobe of one ear. For Stacey, giving herself to her mother this way was the most bizarre thing she'd ever done. Still, she liked the sensations her mother's soft lips caused as she slowly and eagerly kissed her neck.

Amy's movements were slow and deliberate as she made love to her beautiful daughter. The scent of Stacey's hair, her skin was an aphrodisiac that stoked the fires of her desire. This was so much better than her memories of Beth and that, she realized, was probably because this was incest...taboo. A mother did not make love to her daughter, her flesh and blood, and that made it all even more erotic.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good," Stacey gasped softly when Amy closed her mouth over one hard nipple.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes, very much."

"I'm glad, baby," Amy smiled.

Amy's lips and teeth sent ripples of unbridled need surging deep into Stacey. She held her mother's head with both hands as the older woman feasted on her nipples. It was delicious, intoxicating. Desire continued to build, growing bigger and more exciting as she gave into the feel of her mother's mouth. When Amy began to slow trek across her tummy, Stacey sucked in a deep, tremulous breath in anticipation.

"Such a beautiful pussy," Amy said breathlessly as she stared wide-eyed at her daughter's shaved womanhood. "So smooth and flawless and wet."

"I'm wet for you," Stacey replied unabashedly.

"I can't tell you how hot that makes me knowing I turn you on."

"Eat my pussy, mom," Stacey pleaded suddenly. She needed release more than at any other time in her life. She wanted badly to cum. "Make me cum."

Amy lowered her face and began to bathe the flawless skin of her daughter's mound, feeling the intense heat and smelling her desirable scent. She spread the pink, wet lips and pressed her mouth to them with a groan. She kissed and licked and loved her daughter's pussy with an eagerness she hadn't known for a long time.

Stacey began to rock her hips slowly as she rubbed her pussy up and down her mother's ardent mouth, holding the older woman's head at the same time and watching her through lust-filled eyes. Tiny gasps of breath issued from her mouth as she watched her mother lying between her wide-spread legs and loving her in a way she could not have believed possible before.

"I'm gonna cum soon, mom," she said in a voice that trembled with desire.

"MMMMM! Yes, baby, cum for me."

It was an involuntary reaction, as though someone else was directing her body, but Stacey suddenly lost control. She tossed back her head and arched her back, lifting her taught ass from the bed. Her hold on Amy's head increased as she pulled her mother's face tight against her pussy. She began to buck and writhe as orgasm approached.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed suddenly as she slipped into the chasm of the most mind-numbing orgasm of her life.

Stacey's hips thrashed wildly, with tiny frantic spasms of pure delight as she succumbed to her climax. Amy held her daughter's soft hips as the young woman jerked and writhed until the awesome storm of her orgasm finally abated. She crawled back up beside Stacey and pulled her into her arms, holding her trembling body tightly. She could feel her daughter's hot breath on her right nipple as she gasped.

Suddenly, as Stacey's gasping breath began to return to normal, Amy felt something warm and wet on her right nipple. With delight she realized that her daughter had sucked the hard flesh into her mouth. She gasped with pleasure when Stacey began to nibble on the sensitive nub.

"Yesssss!" she breathed.

Amy lay on her back and watched as her beautiful daughter alternately devoured her breasts, licking the pale, soft skin of the globes, sucking and chewing the hard nipples until she wanted to scream with desire. The young woman took her time, spending several minutes enjoying the feel of her mother's breast in her mouth and on her greedy tongue.

Amy spread her slender legs wide when Stacey finally moved between them. She watched in silence as her daughter gazed at her first pussy. With eyes that quickly filled with lust and need. Stacey's fingertips pushed gently through the soft, blond hair, toying with it as her mother looked on.

Amy gasped with delight when her daughter's tongue suddenly pushed between her slick-wet lips and traveled slowly up and over her sex-swollen clit. She cried out with desire as she gave in to the exquisite feel of her young daughter's tongue. Stacey was driving her mad with desire; just watching the young woman as she tongued her pussy was enough to turn her into a quivering mass of jelly.

She pushed fingers through her daughter's blond hair as the orgasm she'd craved for so long continued to grow near. Finally, as Stacey had done, she lost control of mind and body. The feeling was too intense, too great. She grasped both breasts and began to forcefully knead them, pinch and pull the hard nipples until tiny gasps of pleasure came from her mouth.

She screamed when her orgasm suddenly exploded within. She rocked her hips, moving spasmodically, jerking and shuddering with intense delight. It felt wonderful as she released herself to her daughter's greedy mouth. Her climax was so great, so overwhelming that she thought, for a moment, she had blacked out. Then, finally, after what seemed a very long time, the intensity of the most delicious climax of her life began to subside.

When she opened her eyes, she looked into the face of her daughter, hovering above her. With a smile, she wrapped her legs around Stacey's narrow waist and pulled her daughter's face down to hers. They kissed with a slow, gentle passion. She could taste her pussy on Stacey's tongue and it sent shivers of delight deep within her.

"That was incredible," she whispered into Stacey's mouth.

"You came so hard, mom," Stacey observed with a smile.

"You were the reason, sweetheart."

"I'm glad we got together like this." Stacey locked eyes with her mother as she pushed a damp strand of hair from the older woman's face. Grinning, she asked, "Does this mean we're lesbians?"

Amy hesitated for a moment. "I hate to use labels to define anyone because I think labels just get in the way. But I suppose if I had to define us I would say that you and I are bisexual considering that we also enjoy a hard cock."

Stacey grinned. "Best of both worlds, then?"

"Absolutely."

Stacey rolled to one side of her mother and the two women lay in each other's arms without speaking. For the moment it was enough that they were together sharing the afterglow of the love they had expressed. It was Stacey who finally broke the silence.

"What about granddad?"

"I don't know," Amy said after a pause. "I do need to talk to him, I suppose."

"Don't make him leave," Stacey said softly. With a shrug, she added, "I wanted him to fuck me...I still do."

Amy sighed. "I know, dear. And since I've made love to you, it hardly seems right to blame him for doing the same thing. Besides, I seduced you this time."

Stacey smiled. "I'm glad you did, too."

Amy softly growled her pleasure when Stacey pressed her lips to hers. They kissed as their hands caressed and explored one another. It was exhilarating to feel her daughter's lips on hers, her tongue in her mouth and her hands gently touching.

"What you need is granddad's cock in your pretty pussy."

Amy blushed. "I don't know, baby. It was hard enough getting up the courage to seduce you."

"You don't have to seduce granddad," Stacey laughed. "I think he's hard all of the time."

"I think it's a little different with you, Stacey," Amy said as she caressed her daughter's cheek. "You're so young and beautiful and I doubt any man could say no to you."

"You're beautiful too, mom. Trust me. Granddad would love to fuck you."

Amy blushed again at her daughter's frank comment. "I don't know..."

"Just be direct. Trust me on this."

"Let me think about it."

"Don't think too hard. He'll be back in the morning around ten."

Mother and daughter fell asleep not long after. But before she surrendered to sleep, as she lay in the embrace of her eighteen-year-old daughter, Amy imagined being on her knees with her father's hard cock plowing her pussy as he'd done with Stacey earlier. She wasn't sure how she was going to do it, what direct approach she would use, but she determined that she wanted to feel her dad's cock deep inside of her.

Chapter Four

Amy woke a little after eight. She pushed tired fingers through her hair and stared at the empty place where Stacey had slept. Bits and pieces of the night before came back until she had a clear image of making love to her daughter. Curiously, the images of her daughter naked in her bed didn't bother Amy as much as she had thought they might. She had come to accept them as easily as she would most any ordinary part of her life. She didn't know if that easy acceptance said anything about her principles, but she wasn't about to beat herself over the head about it, either. It happened and she'd enjoyed it all.

Awareness began to push the dregs of sleep from her head and she suddenly remembered her father. Stacey had said he would be back around ten. Could she actually go through with what her daughter had proposed? Could she seduce her own father? Just because Stacey had said she could didn't make it so. What if Rob wasn't attracted to her? It was no stretch of the mind to understand that her daughter was a beautiful young woman who would have no trouble seducing any man...even her grandfather. But it's different, she realized, when you're middle aged.