Best of Both Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doubts and fears began to fade away as she stood in the shower under a hot spray of water. The image of a hard cock pushing into her pussy pushed away any panic she might have felt and replaced the fear of rejection with a sudden burning need. Her fat nipples became hard as she let her mind play with the idea of spreading her legs and taking her dad's meat deep inside of her. In her mind's eye she could see and almost feel him between her spread legs.

Time dragged by and a little of the earlier trepidation returned as she sat on the edge of her bed waiting for the sound of the front door opening. After the shower, she'd pulled on a terry cloth robe, deciding that being direct, as Stacey had suggested, meant no panties or bra. She felt a little brazen as she considered what she had planned and wondered if she really had the courage to go through with it.

By the time Rob Manning finally arrived back at 10:15, Amy's nerves were nearly shot. She sat listening to the sound of her dad packing his clothes in the spare bedroom, trying to gather the courage to walk down the hall. Finally, she stood and took a deep breath and made herself walk. Her heart pounded in her chest as she put one foot in front of the other.

He was bent over a suitcase trying to close the zipper when she pushed through the door and walked to the dresser. She leaned against the dresser for support, afraid her rubbery legs wouldn't hold her weight. She had to force herself to look at him as she sucked in deep breaths that did little to cleanse the fear from her head.

"I'm sorry, Amy," he said in a voice filled with shame and embarrassment.

"I didn't come in here to criticize you, dad," she said. "I don't want to fight with you."

He nodded. "Well, I wouldn't blame you if you did. What I did with...well, my behavior was appalling."

"Stacey told me what happened." Amy tried a smile but didn't think the fear let it though. "She says she seduced you."

"No. It was all my fault." He responded with a vigorous shake of his head. "Don't let her take the blame."

Amy did smile this time. It was just like Rob Manning to take on the blame, to make his granddaughter innocent when the truth was somewhere in the middle. He was that kind of man and it spoke volumes about his goodness. There was no doubt that both were to blame simply because it took two to tangle. Rob could have said no to Stacey.

But it was the fact that he was willing to take all of the responsibility onto his broad shoulders that finally gave Amy the courage to seduce him. His selfless act was the pivotal point that drove away panic and allowed her to gather the strength she needed. Without another thought, she unbelted the robe and let it drop to the floor. There was an almost defiant expression on her pretty face as she stood naked in front of her father. And it was the most direct approach she could think of.

"Would you make love to me, daddy?" she said in a small, nearly inaudible voice.

"Amy..."

"It's been so long. Please don't make me beg."

Amy backed against the dresser again to support her weight and spread her feet wide on the floor. She could feel her bottom lip quiver with desire as she watched her dad's eyes slowly travel from her breasts to the pink, wet lips of her pussy that peaked through the lush carpet of blond hair. She also saw the thick bulge building in his slacks.

"I'm not as young and pretty as Stacey but – "

"You're beautiful," he interrupted in a voice that enhanced the look of lust growing in his eyes.

"Take off your clothes, daddy. Let me see you."

Her pulse quickened as she watched him undress. She could barely swallow as she watched his thumbs hook into the waistband of his shorts. She gasped when his cock sprang free. It was so much bigger than her ex-husband's cock and a tiny mewling sound came from her mouth as she stepped away from the dresser and knelt in front of him. It curved like a scimitar and the massive head was a dark, angry purple that gleamed with precum.

He gasped loudly when she took it in one soft hand and caressed the length of the curved shaft. Amy was mesmerized by her dad's cock, so hard and throbbing and beautiful. She couldn't believe she was naked and kneeling on the floor in front of her father while she stroked his raging hard manhood.

"You know what I like about your cock?" she asked as she cut her eyes up to his face. She saw the glaze of desire in his eyes and heard the unsteady, tremulous gasps come from his mouth. "You pushed this beautiful cock into mom and fucked her pussy to make me. Now I want it in me, fucking me just as you did mom."

"Oh, Amy!" Rob sucked in a deep breath as his daughter smiled up at him. "You don't know how long I've dreamed of making love to you."

In a voice thick with lust, she said, "I want to taste my daddy's seed!"

Amy took his cock in her mouth until the head touched the back of her throat. Rob cried out and took her head in his hands as she began to consume his manhood. Up and down her pretty head bobbed, taking him in and out of her wet, hungry mouth. She groaned with desire and need as she sucked him. The feel of the velvet skin of his shaft and head exploded a burst of unbridled need for more as she sucked.

One hand cupped and toyed with his big, cum-filled balls as the other gripped the base of his fat shaft and pumped furiously up and down. Rob's legs felt as though they had turned to butter as he watched his daughter's lips spread in a big O around his shaft. Occasionally, her eyes looked up and locked with his, causing a shudder of desire to rumble through his loins.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer, baby," he gasped as a long, satisfying shudder rippled through his belly.

Amy pulled her dad's cock from her mouth, making a loud PLOP as she released suction on it. "Empty your balls in me, daddy," she purred. "Fill my mouth with your hot seed!"

"Oh, yeah, baby!" he grinned.

Amy's lust had become hotter and more visceral. The taboo of being on her knees, naked and wanton as she sucked her dad's cock, was fantastic and mind-blowing. She was full-filling a role she had fantasized for years: being a slut for a man. And doing it for her father was the most wonderfully bizarre of all.

"You want to fuck my mouth?" she asked in a breathless, shaking voice. "Grab my head and fuck my mouth, daddy. Fuck me hard."

"That's so good, baby," he breathed in a husky voice. "Let daddy fuck your slutty little mouth."

As directed, he took her head in his hands and pulled her mouth onto his cock. She gagged as he rammed his meat down into her needy mouth. He stood astride her naked body holding her head back and drove his cock down into her. In this position he could see her face and their eyes locked together as he fucked her. The long nails of Amy's fingers dug sharply into the flesh of his ass, squeezing and kneading the tender skin while he fucked her with a relentless passion.

Rob's passion was out of control now as he stared at his lovely daughter's face. Looking into her eyes as he fucked her greedy mouth was the hottest thing he'd ever witnessed. He couldn't last much longer, especially if he kept up with this same hard, fast pace. And, looking into her eyes, he could tell his daughter didn't want him to slow down and pace himself. She wanted a mouth full of his seed.

He drove into her one last time and pulled out. He took his cock between two fingers and groaned loudly as the first rope of cum exploded into her mouth. She had her pink, wet tongue out, anticipating his hot load. The look of her tongue, covered with a thick pool of his cum was fantastic. Rob's legs were rubbery as he stood before his daughter and milked the last of his seed from his cock.

"Swallow it, Amy!" he gasped. "Swallow daddy's seed."

"MMMMM!"

She closed her mouth and, still looking up at him, she swallowed his thick load. Her hands on his ass cheeks caressed him softly as she grinned up at him. He'd seen her lovely pale throat move as she swallowed his cum and that act was so hot that it nearly buckled his legs. He pulled his daughter up until she was standing on her toes. He fisted one hand in her blond hair and roughly pulled her head back.

"You little slut," he breathed.

"Am I a good cocksucker, daddy?"

"The best, baby."

He mashed his mouth to hers and pushed his tongue between her lips. He could taste his seed as he kissed his little girl deeply, yet that did nothing to lessen his need for her. He still wanted her as bad as he had the first time he realized he was attracted to her. And that was ten years ago.

"Take me to my bed, daddy," she cooed. "I want you to fuck me on my bed."

Rob picked his daughter up and walked down the short hall to the master bedroom. On her bed, they lay together, their legs entwined, their hands busy exploring each other. They kissed and caressed and moved slowly together. Rob couldn't believe his cock was still hard, that he still wanted to fuck.

"You know what would make me hot?" she asked. "I'd love you to watch Stacey and I make love."

"You and Stacey?" his voice was incredulous.

"Last night," she nodded, a grin spreading her mouth. We made love for the first time. That was when I knew you had done nothing wrong. I understood how anyone could want her."

"How about we make it a threesome?"

"Anytime."

He sighed. She was leaving when I got back this morning. Said she was spending the night with a friend." He looked at Amy and grinned. "I think I know why now."

"Well, we did sort of plan this. She convinced me that I should seduce you and I glad that I did."

"So am I, baby."

"Fuck me, daddy." She rolled onto her back, pulling him on top. I need you in me."

Rob kissed her face; her eyes, mouth and cheeks before moving on to the lobes of her ears and the soft swell of her neck. She arched her back, pushing her flat tummy hard against his cock. His lips and tongue and teeth sent her over the edge as she gave in to his touch, the feel of him. Her fingers combed through his hair, caressed his back as he kissed and licked her soft, yielding skin.

She gasped when his drew a hard, fat nipple deep into his mouth. He sucked it, consumed it as she arched her back and purred contentedly. He feasted on her nipples, cupping the small globes of her breasts, kneading the soft, yielding flesh. She cried out with hot desire when his teeth scraped and lightly nipped her nipples.

"Please, daddy!" she moaned breathlessly. "Fuck me! I want you in my pussy!"

"I don't have protection, Amy," he gasped. His eyes were wild and wide with need.

Amy shook her head. "I'm on the pill. Hurry! Now!"

Rob saw the way her eyes widened when he pushed his cock inside her wet pussy. Her lips parted and formed a big O as her pussy spread to accommodate his fat girth. Her legs went around his waist and gripped him tightly, opening up and giving herself to him. She wanted all of cock in her. She needed to be filled with him, to feel him fucking her, taking and using her.

"Fuck me hard, daddy," she cooed. "Be nasty with me."

"You like it nasty?"

"Oh, yeah!" She ran her hands sown his back. "Did mom ever fuck you like this?"

Her shook his head and grinned. "She doesn't like sex that much. At least not with me."

"That's her loss. Now make me your slut and fuck me hard and nasty."

Rob shoved his cock into her in one fast, hard thrust and watched her eyes widened with the brutal plunge into her warm, wet cunt. She gasped loudly and fisted a hand in his hair. She jerked his face down to hers and took his mouth with hers. They kissed hard and passionately, their tongues devouring one another. She bit his lips, growled like a she-wolf as she met each one of his thrusts with one of her own.

Amy was on fire. She couldn't believe she was fucking her father, taking his cock deep inside of her and wanting desperately to milk his seed into her hot, greedy cunt. She looked to one side and caught her reflection in the dresser mirror. The image of her long, pale legs spread wide and wrapped around her father's waist was hot. Seeing his ass, moving up and down as he fucked her fast hard and deep thrusts, drove her mad with desire.

"You little bitch!" he gasped when she bit his bottom lip.

"That's right! I'm your bitch! You like that?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"You like fucking your little girl's slutty cunt?"

"Yes!"

"Then treat me like a whore!"

Amy couldn't believe that she'd uttered those words, asked her father to treat her like a whore. But she was over the edge and slipping quickly into the abyss of her desires and fantasies. How many times had she fantasized about a man doing just this? Making her his whore. She was tired of being the good little girl. She needed hot, nasty sex.

Rob's lips mashed against hers and devoured her mouth as he kissed and licked and bit her lips. They moved together, hard and fast as their hands and mouths continued to overwhelm. His cock pounded her pussy, drove in and out relentlessly, filled her and expanded until she could barely think.

"Fuck!" he hissed. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in me!" she exclaimed into his mouth. "Fill me with your hot seed and pretend you're making a baby in me."

"You want me to breed you?"

"Just like you did mom. I want the same seed that made her pregnant with me in my cunt!"

The last drive of his cock into Amy's pussy was hard and brutal He stiffened, his muscles rigid as he exploded deep inside of her. The first rope of cum blasted hot inside Amy's pussy and sent over the edge of her orgasm. She screamed loudly, began bucking and writhing as she rode the most powerful orgasm of her life. Finally, after what seemed like a century, she slowly lowered her ass to the bed, unwrapped her legs from her dad's waist.

They rolled to one side, gasping for breath. As they lay together, legs entwined, arms holding and hands caressing, on thought came to mind. With his cum slowly seeping from her pussy and the memory of making love to her daughter still fresh in her mind, she knew she had something that most people didn't have. It might not be a socially acceptable way to love one's daughter and father but she could truthfully say she had the best of both worlds.