Best of Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I attended to her pleasure, Maggie rose up and pushed down onto my face. I moved my tongue over to her sweet little love button and began to kiss and suck on it. I moved my hand under her and inserted a finger into her vagina. With the other hand I rubbed her anus.

Maggie had been saying my name over and over. However, now the words no longer were discernable and it sounded like incoherent babble.

She was fucking herself into my face as fast and as hard as she could. Riding me like never before. Then she let out with a long, drawn out, high pitched moan and her body went stiff. With her head thrown back, she began to tremble and shake in a powerful orgasm.

I redoubled my efforts and sucked and licked her with abandon, until she fell forward and just lay on top of me panting.

Maggie slowly got up and turned around she looked down at me and smiled. She took my hardening dick in her hand and stroked it until it was once again fully erect. Her leg went over my hips and she slowly lowered herself onto my newly erect dick.

She lay on top of me hugging and cuddling. Her head was at my shoulder and my arms were around her.

We didn't move, just lay there holding each other and whispering our love.

Maggie began to flex her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick. It sent shocks of pleasure through my entire body. She began to move. Rotating her hips as she messaged my dick with her vagina.

I began to move, pushing up into her.

Maggie looked at me and said, "John, don't move. This is for you, I'll do all of the work.

I just lay still.

Maggie stopped and began to squeeze my dick. She crushed my dick. It was magnificent. She brought it to that nebulous point between pain and pleasure and held me there. I couldn't believe what she was doing to me. The feeling was indescribable, the pleasure unbelievable.

She began to hump on me, moving up and down on my dick. When she got down she would grind her hips into me.

It became harder and harder to keep still. I just wanted to start fucking her but I held off. Maggie went on like this forever.

Eventually, I could only take so much of this. I started to hump up forcing my dick as deep into her as I could.

Then she sat up, towering above me, riding my dick, lifting and dropping. I was a bucking bronco and she was the rodeo rider. We loved, we humped, we fucked. We were one in heart and soul. I loved this woman and I knew that she loved me.

As we loved I felt my release coming. I increased my efforts and told her I was near.

"Oh John, I want you, I need you cum with me. Oh god, John cum with me, I'm so close, I want to cum with you.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. I kept humping and pumping into her and as my orgasm approached, my efforts increased. I began to slam my dick into her as Maggie slammed back into me.

As we fucked, I felt my balls tighten and the semen begin its trip up into and through my dick. And I exploded into Maggie's body. I pumped my cum into her again and again. I filled her to over flowing and she screamed my name over and over as I yelled my love for her.

We held on to each other as we orgasmed, coming together, pleasuring each other, loving each other, living for each other. We came together and we screamed together and she fell into my arms and just lay there. Panting and smiling at each other.

Loving Maggie was an adventure, never the same and always mind blowing. I couldn't help myself, I had so much love and devotion for Maggie, all I wanted was for her to feel good.

We lay in bed with my arms around her, holding her close, as she held me.

When our hearts and breath got back to normal, she hugged me and in a very quite voice asked, "John, please promise that you will love me forever."

I looked at her and was about to make a wise crack, but looking at her I realized that she was very serious.

I pulled her close to me and said, "Maggie, I swear that I will never stop loving you."

She brightened up and giggled, "Tell me, are you sweaty enough? Can we shower now?"

"I may have to shower, but I love the way you smell. So good, so sexy...God you smell good."

"Yea, that's all I have to do meet your Mother, smelling like I just had wild, wonderful sex."

"I see no problem with that," I laughed.

"NO, we go to the shower, NOW." She giggled.

She jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I quickly followed her.

We showered, not quickly, but eventually we got out and dried off and set out for my home by 3:15 pm.

We were sitting in the living room, when Becky came through the front door; she was about twenty minutes early. She yelled, "MOM, I'm home, when is Johnnie and the Troll going to get here?"

She ran into the living room where the three of us were sitting. Becky looked at us and zeroed in on Maggie and said, "Oh no...NNOOOOO."

She ran up the stairs weeping.

Mom got up, she was softly laughing and said, "Let me go up and talk to her."

Maggie stood up and said, "Can I go up?"

Mom gave her a funny look and said, "If you want, please go ahead. And good luck."

As Maggie went up the stairs, Mom looked at me and said, "That's quite a girl you have there Johnnie. But, I think that she has bitten off more than she can chew."

Less than ten minutes later, we heard the two of them come bouncing down the stairs and Becky's high pitch giggle. Maggie was saying, "...You thinks that's bad, at least you don't have to wear clothes that Johnnie has out grown. I always had to wear the stuff that was too small on Phyllis or she didn't want."

Becky laughed, "Well I do wear his clothes...I steal his cool tee shirts." The two of them laughed.

They came into the living room and Becky started to tell Mom about all of the things that Maggie and she had in common. They were both younger sisters and they were always picked on, etc.

Maggie had won Becky over.

Dinner went by quickly. Both Becky and Mom loved Maggie and she loved them. Mom even got a little time to talk to Maggie alone. It must have gone well, because the two of them were laughing and Mom seemed happy.

After dinner, Edie and Mrs. Beck came over. After being introduced to Maggie, Becky and Edie ran up to Becky's room giggling all the way.

We spent the rest of the evening talking. At about 9:15 pm, Maggie said she really had to go, we were getting up early to go to the beach.

Maggie wanted to walk back to Phyllis' apartment. As we walked Maggie held my hand. I just held her hand and walked close to her in silence. We didn't need to talk, I had nothing to say, I had everything to say. Everything I felt for her she knew. Just by holding her hand I was professing my love for her.

After a while Maggie started to talk. She told me that when she talked with Mom, Mom said that she didn't think Maggie was only 18, although she looked younger. Maggie wouldn't lie to Mom and told her that she was 23. At that point Mom started to laugh and said, "It has to be in the blood, like father like son."

Maggie said, "I don't understand."

Mom laughed, "It seems that the Coleridge men appreciate the older woman. You see, I was six years older than Johnnie's father. So for me to say anything about you being older than Johnnie would make me a hypocrite. My dear, for all the things I am, a hypocrite I am not."

Then she looked at Maggie and said in a very soft voice, "He loves you, Maggie. Please don't hurt him."

Maggie looked at Mom and said, "Mrs. Coleridge, I love John more than anything. I promise I will never hurt him."

We got back to Phyllis' apartment and we said good night. We said good night for a long time.

The next day I arrived at Phyllis' at 6:45 am. We picked Harry at about 7:45 am. Hey, I had to help Maggie to get dressed...after I undressed her.

I think that Harry fell in love with Maggie. If you could have seen his face when he met her.

We went to the State Park, to an out of the way beach that we had found years ago. This was our beach.

Within a half hour Maggie was accepted. She was one of us. Now don't get me wrong, she had to earn it. A couple of guys hit in her and she made it perfectly clear that she was mine and no one else's. When one guy asked her what I had that he didn't have, she very quietly said, "Me."

All of the girls loved that and they more or less, accepted her. One of my friends, Didi, who I had known since grammar school, came up to me and said, "Oh Johnnie, I am so happy for you. Maggie is a wonderful girl and she really likes you. I am so happy." We hugged.

That evening when we got back to Phyllis' apartment at around 7:30 pm, we fell asleep until 10:00 pm.

When I got home, Mom asked where I had been as Harry was home at 7:00 pm. I honestly told her that we went to Phyllis' apartment and fell asleep on the couch.

Mom laughed, "If you had told me anything else, I might not have believed you. But how can I not believe that. Now get to bed we have church tomorrow. Remember service is at 8:00 am and that's early...especially for you."

The next morning, at around 7:30 am the doorbell rang. Mom answered it and gasped as she saw Maggie there.

Maggie said, "John invited me to come to Sunday Services. I haven't been to church since I came to Baltimore. I hope you don't mind."

Mom was almost in tears, she said, "Maggie, you are always welcome...in my home and in our church."

As I came down the stairs, I saw Maggie. I said, "Maggie you're here. That's great."

Mom looked at me and said, "John. (I knew that I was in trouble) it would have been nice if you had told me."

"Oh god Mom. I kinda forgot."

Mom laughed and Becky yelled, "Punish him, Mom. Make him live in the basement forever."

Maggie said, "Becky, don't you think that living in the basement forever is a bit harsh?"

"Ok, how about a hundred years?"

Maggie had an evil look in her eyes and she "That's better, Johnnie is young, and a hundred years is nothing to him."

Before I could say anything, Mom said, "We are going to church NOW. If we want to talk about punishing Johnnie, perhaps we will talk about other things, Becky...Huh?"

We went to church.

We had a wonderful time. Well as wonderful as church can be. Everyone loved Maggie.

When we got home, Maggie pulled me aside. "John, I want to show you something." She pulled out a piece of paper.

I looked at it and said, "Maggie, this is a resume."

"Yes, it's my resume, have been working on it for over a week. I want to send it out to a number of employers. I would like you to look it over and see if it's okay,"

"It looks okay to me. But, I think you should let Mom look at it. She is very good with that stuff."

Mom looked at it and after a careful reading said that she thought that it was perfect.

Maggie said she was sending it out the next day.

The next two months were heaven. Maggie and I were together and I had never been happier. I was in love and I was loved.

One evening after a wonderful love making session, as we lay in her bed, we were talking about our future. I once again told Maggie that I was going to marry her. Usually, Maggie would laugh and say, "Lets see how you feel after you graduate."

However, this evening she became serious. "I know how you feel, John and you know that I feel the same way. I love you and I want nothing more than to be your wife. But, there is the fact that I probably can't have children. There is the possibility that if we marry, we will never have a child of our own."

I looked into her beautiful green eyes and said, "Maggie, when we get married we will have children. If we are able to make one or adopt, the child will be ours. We will have a child of our own."

Maggie held me tight and wept, "John, I love you so much." We lay in bed with our arms around each other.

Maggie received responses to her letters and resumes and had a number of interviews. In mid-August she had received a job offer. She was to start in the second week of September.

We celebrated, first in bed and later Maggie, Becky, Mom and I went to celebrate at Gitano's.

The next week, Harry and I went to orientation at the University. Life was good.

It was coming up to the last weekend in August. I was going to start classes on Monday. Maggie would be starting her new job the following Monday.

All of our friends were getting together on Saturday for a big End of Summer Beach Bash. Maggie and I were getting things for the Bash. We couldn't wait.

Phyllis came back that Thursday, I couldn't get to the airport, so Maggie went alone. We had a huge delivery that came late, so I didn't get to Phyllis' that night.

The next day, Friday I got out of work at around 4:00 pm and practically ran to Phyllis'. I bought some things to celebrate her return.

It was raining, pouring like a monsoon. Even with my big golf umbrella, my feet and pant legs were soaked. But, I couldn't have cared less; I was walking on clouds.

I got to the apartment and knocked. Phyllis answered and I almost shouted, "Welcome home," and I gave her the goodies.

She gave me a quick hug and thanked me for the presents. I should have seen that there was a tension but I was still in the clouds.

Then Phyllis said, "John, we have to talk."

I was expecting this and I turned to her and said, "Yes, I know...look I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did and I love Maggie more than anything. Phyllis, we are in love." I continued nonstop telling her all about our plans, how we are going to wait until I get my degree.

Then Phyllis said in a rather stern voice, "JOHN, please. Let me talk. I know all about what happened, but now you have to listen, you have to listen to me."

"Shouldn't Maggie be here? This does involve her, too," I said. Then I added, "Where is Maggie?"

"She's not here, John."

"I can see that Phyllis, but where is she?"

"She's gone, John."

I started to get angry. "Where has she gone, Phyllis."

Phyllis took a deep breath and said, "She has gone back to David, John. She is going to make her marriage work."

It was like she hit me in the stomach with a baseball bat. I couldn't breathe. I gasped and said, "That isn't even close to being funny, Phyllis."

'I'm not being funny, John. She left this morning, she is flying back to him. I'm so sorry."

"No, no,no,NO,NO, SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT. SHE WOULDN'T GO BACK TO HIM. SHE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HER. SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT."

I started crying. The tears ran, my heart shattered and I cried.

Phyllis was saying something, but I couldn't hear anything but the sound of the overwhelming pain.

All of a sudden, I felt a rage start to build, a cold quiet rage, an anger that I had never before experienced. I started to laugh, it was a cold angry laugh.

Phyllis went quiet and looked at me.

I looked up and said, "What a stupid fucking fool I am. What an ass. You guys must have had a real good laugh. The young sucker, took it all in and believed it."

Phyllis started to say something, but I cut her off saying, "I don't want to hear it, Phyllis. I see it all now, she found David fucking some young bitch and she came out here to get her revenge on him, by fucking some young fool.

"Well she got her revenge, but I fell in love with her. And she had her fun telling me that she loved me and that we were going to be together forever.

"What a sap, I am. I believed every word. I swallowed every thing she said, hook, line and sinker. CHRIST what an ass."

I got up and walked to the door. I turned and looked at Phyllis and said, "You have no idea how much I hate the two of you right now. Good bye, Phyllis...have a nice life."

Phyllis started to say something, but I just opened the door, walked out and quietly closed it behind me.

I went down the stairs out the front door into the pouring rain. By the time I was on the sidewalk in front of the building, I was soaked to the skin.

I stood there in the rain looking up into the sky and cried. The rain hid my tears. It was like the rain washed all of the hatred and anger out of me and all that was left was the pain, the hurt and the love I still had for Maggie.

After a long time, I stopped crying and slowly walked home. I opened the front door and found a note saying that Mom and Becky had gone to the Beck's and weren't sure what time they would get home.

I was glad about that. I didn't want them to see me like this. I stripped off my clothes, dumped them in the basement and went up to my room and went to bed.

Mom and Becky got back at around 10:00 pm and Mom came into my room.

She sat on the bed; I tried to pretend that I was asleep. Mom didn't believe it.

"John, what's wrong?"

I rolled over and said, "She's gone, Mom...she left me." I started to cry again.

Mom took me into her arms and held me, as I wept. I heard Becky come to the door and say, "What's the matter?"

Mom simply said, "Not now, Beck, later."

Becky silently left.

Finally, the tears stopped. I just didn't have any more. I was all cried out.

I lay back down on the bed and Mom got up. As she stood there looking at me she said, "When you are ready to talk, John, I will be here."

I didn't even answer.

The next morning, Harry arrived at about 7:00 am. I was still in bed. He came bursting into my room, yelling, "Come on get your butt out of bed, lazy bones, its PAR-TAY TIME."

I sat up quickly and the room started spinning and I fell back onto the bed.

Harry come over to me, "What's wrong man?"

Mom had come in and put her hand on my forehead, I was burning up.

I was in bed with the fever until Monday morning, when I had to start classes. I was almost glad that I got that fever, I had been in no mood to party and it saved me from answering questions. Especially because I didn't have any answers.

For the next few days I walked around in a fog. I was lucky that either Harry or Ethel were in all of my classes. They watched so that I didn't walk in front of any cars.

Ethel is Ethel Freeman. Harry and I met her during orientation. Like Harry and I, she was a Computer Science Major.

Ethel was tall, about two inches shorted than me, thin, with a very pretty face. She initially came across as cold, but once she became friends, she was warm and personable. She had a quick and we soon discovered a sharp wit, with a warm smile and an easy laugh.

The three of us hit it off right away and as time passed we became close friends.

A few days after starting classes, I sort of came to my senses. I decided that I would not mope around and let her ruin my life. I would get back into the world of the living.

Mom noticed the change almost immediately. She brightened up. She had been concerned about me.

One evening, about a month after Maggie left, Mom and I sat in the living room and I opened up. I told her everything, the sex (no I didn't get descriptive) Maggie's marriage situation and everything that happened the night I last saw Phyllis.

Mom just listened, no comments, no judgment, no criticism. Some time later Mom did say that she couldn't understand that she could be so wrong about a person. She would never have guessed that Maggie would have just run off. "Johnnie, I really thought that she loved you."

I threw my self into my work. If I wasn't in classes, I was in the library studying or working at Peter's.

I took all of the courses that I could. I went to intersession classes and took summer classes. I was like a man possessed, but it did ease the pain some.

With respective to dating, I kept it safe, only going out in a group. I wasn't going to get burned again. Ethel laughed and said, "I don't know if you are just gun shy or still in love with her."

Harry looked at me, "Both," he said.

I received my BS in Computer Science in three years and my Masters the next year.

After finishing school I threw my self into work with equal vigor. Harry, Ethel and I had started a computer consulting business between their sophomore and junior years; 3G Computer Consultants. We had designed an inventory system for Peter, and he loved it. When Peter loved something, he would tell everyone about it. In a short while, we had installed similar systems in a number of other businesses. All of them friends of Peter.