Beta Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right Ken, I need to stop being so paranoid. It's not very becoming of an alpha." Matthew laughed softly.

Kennedy laughed, "You better get going."

"Yes. See you later Ken."

"Good hunting Matt." Ken replied with a wave.

Matthew walked over to the group, "Alright everyone, let's go." He looked over to see Morrison still talking to his mate.

"Morrison come on!" He nearly growled the command.

In a daring move, Morrison placed a small kiss on Talia's cheek, before they both walked over to join the rest of the hunters. Matthew grabbed Talia's hand, a fierce warning in his eyes, as he pulled her to his side. Shedding their clothes the group shifted, taking their wolven forms, and heading into the nearby forest. The group split off into three. Matthew leading one group, as well as Talia, and Morrison leading their own groups. They set off in their separate directions, each leader sending out the delta's ahead.

Matthew's group was the first to spot a deer, not too far in the distance. A rather large buck, not the biggest in the forest, but it would do. Word was silently spread back to Matthew, who then took the lead. Slowly stalking it through the trees, choosing the right opportunity to strike. Matthew the first, leaped and grabbed the neck, three other wolves followed, making quick work of taking down the buck. Working together, they brought the buck, to the pack's meeting place. Upon arriving they noticed Morrison's group was already there, with a much larger buck. No doubt Morrison had probably taken it down. Matthew snorted in disgust, a beta should not show up his alpha like that. Matthew let out a loud, long howl, calling Talia's group back. They had come up empty handed. As Talia walked up, she looked between the two bucks laid before her. Being alpha bitch she was, of course, the first to eat. Tempted as she was to feed from Morrison's catch, she knew better, and walked over to the deer her mate had taken down. Ripping and tearing at the deer, she made short work of getting her fill. Matthew was the second to eat, and Morrison the third, taking from his own catch. As they backed away, they allowed the rest to eat their fill. Gathering the rest, they brought back what they could for the rest of the pack.

Later that evening, Matthew sat in his living room, staring down at the fire in the fireplace. He was still stewing about Morrison catching a bigger buck then he had. Talia came up behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You're not still mad about Morrison getting a bigger deer than you, are you?" Talia asked.

"No." He lied.

She lightly smacked his head, "I can read your mind you know. Don't think you can pull one over on your bitch."

"Alpha's don't let something like that go easily."

"Please, it's just the typical male bruised ego." Talia teased.

"I suppose you're right."

"Of course I am. The alpha bitch knows all."

Matthew laughed, "Yeah, right."

"Oh I almost forgot."

"What?' Matthew turned to face her.

"I got so caught up in my hunger when I saw the deer.."

"What is it pretty?"

"When we were searching out by the river, I smelled something. I don't know if it was another pack or not. I chose to ignore it at the time, because we were hunting for the pack."

"You should have told me this sooner."

"I'm sorry Matty, I know. I had forgotten until now."

"I must go check this out, and make sure the pack is safe." Matthew said getting up.

He grabbed his cell, and dialed Kennedy, explaining the situation. Then he reluctantly dialed Morrison, relaying what he had told Kennedy. Minutes later they both arrived at his home.

"As I told you both over the phone. Talia had sensed something strange out by the river this afternoon. So Kennedy, you and I will go out and do a thorough search of the area." Kennedy nodded his reply. "Morrison, you will as beta, you will stay her with Talia, to protect the pack."

"Yes Matthew." Morrison replied.

Matthew didn't like the idea of leaving Morrison with the pack, but it was the beta's duty if the alpha was away from the area. He trusted Kennedy to have his back in case something would happen. He did not have as much faith in Morrison yet, or he would have left Kennedy instead. They walked towards the door, as Kennedy and Morrison headed outside, Matthew stopped and kissed Talia.

"Be careful." she murmured against his lips.

"I will." he replied stepping away from her and out the door.

He looked to Morrison, "Keep things secure while I am gone."

"Yes sir. Morrison replied as he moved back next to Talia, "We will make sure nothing happens here." He said looking into Talia's eyes, before looking back to Matthew.

Matthew suppressed a growl, he knew was coming, and turned to Kennedy.

"Let's go."

They started walking away when Kennedy spoke softly.

"Are you sure you trust him?"

" I have too Ken. I am much more trusting of you at my side out there than of him. He knows his place."

They got just inside the edge of the forest, removed their clothes, and shifted, slowing head off in the direction of the river.

Morrison turned to Talia," Well I better go make sure everything is fine around here." He started to turn away, and Talia grabbed his hand, "I'm sure everything is fine."

He looked down at her hand in his, and slowly looked up at her, unsure of whether to back away, or take the opportunity.

"Now shouldn't it be your duty to attend to your alpha bitch's needs?"

He looked right into her eyes, trying his best not to show the turmoil boiling inside of him. It was easy to be cocky, when everything seemed impossible. Faced with an invitation from the alpha bitch had made him a little apprehensive. He wanted her more than anything. He was aching to touch more than just her hand, or give her more then just a sultry, confident, gaze. His loyalty to Matthew was holding him back. Or was it? Was it the loyalty or something deeper, that drove him. Several thoughts raced through his head. He had to determined his own fate to this point, perhaps he should take this were it lead. Pushing the future aside, he decided to tempt fate.

"As beta, I do believe it is." A dark smile slowly moved across his face.

"Perhaps the bigger question is," she paused pulling Morrison in the house and slamming the door, backing him into it, "Do you want to know what it's like to be alpha?" Her finger slid across his cheek. "To have to me begging at your feet?"

Her hands slid over his chest through his black button up shirt. She leaned up whispering hotly into his ear, "To fuck the alpha bitch?"

Her hands moved lower, gently rubbing his already semi hard cock through his pants, "To be the alpha male?"

He could barely form words as Talia stroked him through his pants. She stopped roughly grabbing his cock.

"Answer your alpha bitch!" She growled as he groaned.

"Yes, I do." He growled in return, pulling her hand away, and dragging her back to the alpha couple's bedroom.

Once inside the room he released her, as she turned to face him, she pulled the shirt from over her head. She shook out her hair, as it fell framing her voluptuous breasts. Her eyes following Morrison's fingers as he deftly freed the buttons of his shirt. Before he could reach up to slid the shirt off, she was there pulling his body against hers, kissing him roughly. Her hands explored his chest, as he cupped her breasts, running his thumbs over the nipples. She moaned into his ear, the sound making him shudder in response. She pulled away sliding to her knees, her hands tracing his abs as she moved.

"So fucking hot." she murmured to herself.

He looked down at her, his hair falling around his face, as her hands began to unbutton his pants. She looked up at him.

"Let's see if you have the cock of an alpha." She said as she slid his pants and boxers down.

She licked her lips, and he laughed darkly.

"It appears that you think I do."

She smirked, sliding her hand along the long, think shaft. "Mmm most definitely."

Talia softly lapped at the head of his cock, and he moaned, tentatively placing a hand in her hair. She took the head into her mouth sucking it softly.

"Mm yeah, suck it." His grasp tightened in her hair, as she slowly took more of him.

"Yes, that's it uh god." His head fell back as she ran her tongue along his cock, her hands coming up to softly cup his balls.

He growled softly, pulling her away from him and up to her feet. He stared into her eyes,"I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to cum in my alpha's bitch's pussy." She shivered at his words and his tone as he released her. She stepped back sliding her pants and panties off. She moved back onto her and her mate's bed.

She curled a finger at Morrison,"Come eat your alpha's pussy."

He smirked, more than willing to obey the command. He moved onto the bed between her legs. He dipped his head inhaling her scent, the looking up at her through his hair. His dark stare overflowing with hunger, and power.

"Fuck." That was all she could muster seeing the look in his eyes, before he dipped his head roughly sliding his tongue against her clit.

She arched against him, eager for more of his mouth. He softly sucked at her clit, as he hand sliding into his hair.

"Mmm yes." She moaned as he roughly worked her clit with his tongue, "love that pussy don't you."

"MmmHmm." He moaned against her making her shiver.

He slowly slid his tongue into her, and pulled it out again. She whimpered, and he looked up at her with a grin.

"Something you want... Talia?" He nearly growled her name, making her shudder, hearing Morrison say it like that.

"Fuck me." She said as his body covered hers.

He ground his cock hard against her slick pussy. "You want this? Hmm? You want my fucking cock? I thought the bitch only wanted her alpha's cock?"

He slid the tip against her clit again and again. She growled yanking him by the hair.

"If you don't fuck me, you don't have the balls to be an alpha."

Morrison took the challenge, and thrust deep inside with one, hard, thrust.

Matthew came to a halt, Kennedy following to close he nearly ran into him. He spoke to Matthew through their connection.

"What's the matter?" Kennedy inquired.

"There's nothing here." Matt replied pondering for a moment. "That fucking bitch!" He let out a long low growl.

Kennedy was completely lost know. "What? What is it?"

"Talia." Was all Matthew said before he took off.

Kennedy could barely keep up, as Matthew loped through the forest at a blinding speed. Jumping logs and darting through brush. Kennedy could only assume, that Talia had lured Matthew away. Perhaps to get to Morrison. He noticed the friendliness between them. One thing was for sure all hell was about to break loose.

Morrison pinned Talia's hands to the bed, grinding hard against her. "Yes, take my cock, take what you want. What you've been craving since you first laid eyes on me."

She laughed darkly, "It's not only what I've wanted is it?" She moved up against him and he ground back against her. "Now fuck me in the bed, me and my alpha share." He brought his hand down, roughly working her clit.

"Is the alpha gonna come for me?" He moaned feeling her start to tightened around him.

"Mmm yeah that's it, you fucking come for me. Come all over this cock."

"Uh fuck Morrison!" She cried out coming hard against him. He shuddered at the feeling, barely controlling himself or he would have come with her. He had another plan. He pulled out, and she looked up at him through hazy eyes.

"There's only one way to fuck the alpha bitch.."

She bit her lip. She all but knew what he had in mind. She didn't think he would take it this far. He slowly shifted into wolf form, staring at he with intense, hungry eyes. As much as she wanted it, she couldn't let him do this. Sex in wolven form was exclusive to mated pairs. There would be no going back. Not only was she in a mated pair, but she was the alpha's bitch. She did not want to have Morrison lose his status or his life. Talia knew Matthew would kill him, should that happen.

She thought for sure Matthew would be back by this point. Just as the thought crossed her mind, a loud warning growl came from the doorway. Before Morrison had time to react, Matthew was on him, his jaw clamping into Morrison's neck. The dark black wolf tossed the dark brown wolf aside.

His mouth covered in Morrison's blood, he locked eyes with Talia, speaking through their private connection. "Don't you fucking move. I'll be back to deal with you."

She shuddered, silently obeying her alpha's command. He looked back over to Morrison. Using his connection with him, "Get out. To the forest where I can deal with you properly." Morrison lowered his head, and dropped his tail moving quickly out the door and towards the forest. Matthew turned to follow, He looked back at Talia, giving her a low growl before taking off after Morrison.

Once far enough into the forest Matthew stopped and shifted to human form.

"Morrison!" He growled.

Morrison quickly shifted into human form, standing face to face with a seething alpha male.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Matthew started to circle Morrison. " Well I think I know what you were thinking. It's what most of the men in the pack think everyday." He stopped to peer into Morrison's eyes. Morrison was uncharacteristically silent. The cocky, brash attitude had all but faded away. He grabbed Morrison by the hair, yanking his head down to his.

"You know how fucking wrong it is the take a mated bitch, especially the alpha's mate in wolf form, yet you still attempted it." He pushed Morrison back against the nearest tree.

"So eager to fuck her. To fuck your way to the top." He ground against Morrison, "And still eager to fuck."

Matthew threw Morrison to the ground, quickly coming up behind Morrison pinning him to the ground.

"You're going to get your fuck." He ground his cock against Morrison's ass. "whether you want it or not."

Matthew pulled Morrison up to his knees. Morrison looked back at him, his eyes pleading.

"Speak." Matthew growled.

"I... I... please don't."

Matthew laughed darkly, "You pathetic little bitch."

Without another word, Matthew thrust into him, and Morrison cried out.

"Mmm such a tight little ass." Matthew groaned as he slowly thrust into Morrison. "Mmm fucking take my cock. Such a worthless beta."

Morrison whimpered, doing his best not to cry out. Something inside him was enjoying this. Being under his alpha male, getting forcefully put in his place. Perhaps it was what he craved all along. Granted he had wanted Talia, and had had her, for the most part. It wasn't everything. This was it, this completed him, helped him cement his status. Barely aware of his actions, he pushed back against Matthew, looking back at him. Matthew smirked.

"This is what you wanted all along isn't it. It wasn't fucking the alpha bitch. That was just a small step." He grabbed Morrison's hips, and ground against his spot. "You wanted me to put you in your place. You know you're place is under me, literally and figuratively."

Matthew reached down, grabbing Morrison's rock hard cock. "Mmm so fucking hard for me aren't you?"

"Uhh yess." Morrison finally spoke, giving in to sensation. "Fucking put me in my place Matthew. I deserve it."

Matthew growled, sinking his teeth into Morrison's neck, holding him in place as he thrust into him harder and harder.

"Fuck" Matthew groaned, "You want your alpha to come in that tight little ass? Huh?"

"Yes, oh please Matthew." Morrison whimpered, as Matthew's hand sped up on his cock.

Matthew growled into his ear, "Not till you fucking cum for me." Morrison shuddered, spilling over withing seconds of Matthew's command.

"Uhh god yes!" Matthew moaned as he spilled into Morrison's ass. Morrison shivered, feeling Matthew come deep inside him.

Matthew slipped out of Morrison, as he collapsed to the ground. Morrison turned to look up at Matthew, as they locked eyes.

"Don't ever fuck with me again, or the consequences will be much worse."

"You know it was not all me." Morrison replied.

"I know."

"Go. Deal with your mate."

"I plan on it." He turned about to shift, "Keep your guard up. I will always be watching you."

"I know." Morrison replied as Matthew shifted.

Matthew started back towards his home, leaving Morrison behind. He had easily taken care of that problem. Now to his conniving alpha bitch. He loved that women, but swore she would be the death of him. He knew women always tested their men, but an alpha bitch's test was far worse than any human challenge. He trotted up to the house, changing to human form as he opened the door.

The house still reeked of Morrison, and sex. He walked back to the bedroom door, stopping to stare at his mate. She bit her lip, looking up at him.

"You fucking bitch." He growled as he walked over and snatched her up off the bed. He pressed her up against the wall. "Just what were you thinking?!"

He dipped his head smelling her neck, "You fucking smell like him." He growled turning her around. "I don't even want to see you fucking face."

He grabbed her hips and thrust up into her still soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck. Still wet you little whore." He smirked to himself, "You knew what I would do to Morrison didn't you."

He ground against her, "You were fucking thinking about me and Morrison in the forest weren't you?"

She whimpered as he ground against her spot.

"Mmm fucking his tight little ass. Putting him in his place. Waiting for me to come back and put you back in your fucking place."

"Matthew I'm sorry. I..." Her sentence was cut off by a hard thrust.

"You better be fucking sorry." He ground hard into her again. "You better be glad that I'm not dethroning you."

She whimpered, grinding back against him, as he slammed into her again and again.

"You're fucking mine, do you hear me bitch? Fucking mine!" He growled as he came hard spilling into her again and again.

He pulled out and pulled her to the floor, spread her legs dropping his head between them. He thrust his tongue into her claiming her pussy again, tasting what was his and and only his. He stared up at her, "Come for me you fucking bitch!" He growled dipping his head and tasting every inch of her again and again. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she came hard against his mouth.

He crawled up her body, holding her tight against him. Growling against her neck, "You're fucking mine."

Talia shuddered, "Yours. Only yours."

"That's right." Matthew replied nuzzling her neck.

He slowly pulled away and picked her up, gently laying her on the bed, and crawling up beside her.

"Don't ever test me like that again." Matthew said looking up at Talia.

"I have to keep you on your toes." Talia replied.

"Well it doesn't have to be that drastic."

"I'm sorry baby. You know how I get when I want something."

Matthew shook his head, "Unfortunately yes. You better be careful. I could have dethroned you."

"I figured you wouldn't"

Matthew sighed, "I do have a soft spot for you." He ran his fingers through her hair. "When I saw Morrison in wolf form staring at your naked body I was in such a rage. I could have killed him."

"But you didn't."

"I know." Matthew nuzzled Talia's neck, "I just love you so fucking much pretty. I can't help myself."

"You didn't remove Morrison from his position did you?"

"No, he realized where his place was."

"Good. He'll be a good beta."

"I think so too."

Talia looked up onto Matthew's eyes, "You look tired baby." She reached up softly touching his face.

"Well you and my beta put me through hell tonight." He laughed softly.

"You should get some rest. A tired alpha is not a good alpha."

"You're right pretty." He reached down and grabbed the blanket, pulling it up around them. Talia snuggled close, resting against Matthew's chest. Matthew sighed softly, wrapping his arms around Talia. He drifted off to sleep stroking her hair.

12