Beth

Story Info
The training begins.
2.9k words
4
20.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

I was tired of the usual type of people that I had met online. I was finished with women that wanted men to be nice a gentle and kind and the usual crap. I was looking for a woman that was going to listen to me and do what I wanted her to do and never question my orders and commands. Yep I was looking for a submissive woman.

So I went to a web site that featured that type and other type of women that were into the kinkier side of sex and relationships. I put in my section that I was looking for a younger woman that was looking to be the woman that I wanted, would listen to what I said, and obey my orders and do what I wanted when I wanted and how I wanted.

I got quite a few responses, but none of them really looked and were like what I was looking for. I just kept responding to them that they weren't what I wanted and that I would know when I found her.

Then one day I got an email from a girl, there was no picture with it so, I had to go on what she said. She described her self as a slim tight girl who was looking for a man who would control her and treat her like the slave that she knew she was. Alright, sounded good, so I responded that I had to see a picture of her before I made the decision. I expected to get a picture of a boot but was pleasantly surprised when I got a picture of a really hot looking sweet girl.

I emailed her that she was what I really wanted, and I also gave her my IM address. About a half an hour later I got a chat notice from her, and we started to chat about ourselves and what we were really looking for.

She told me that she was looking for a man who would take control in all parts of her life. She wanted him to tell what she could do and not do, what to wear, how to use her makeup, what she could do in bed and how she was to treat her man. I had hit the jackpot. Just what I was looking for.

I told her to be online the next night and we could start the Dom/sub relationship if she was willing. She said that she would be waiting and that she hoped that I would be what she was looking for.

The next night, I went on line and there she was waiting for me. We started with the usual how are you and the other usual crap.

I then asked her if she was really ready to be sub. She answered that she had been wet all day thinking about it as that was what she had been looking for, for some time.

I asked if she had any real things that she wouldn't do, and the only thing she said was that she wasn't into the real rough bondage and wouldn't do anything that had to do with scat or piss. Other than that she trusted me to treat her the way she should be treated and keep her safe.

I then told her that there would be some rules to follow. She said OK. I listed them.

She was only to talk to me on line.

She had to refer to me as sir or master.

She had to make sure that she had only the hottest lingerie

She was only allowed to wear red lipstick and black eye shadow

She had to keep a good supply of White Diamonds Perfume.

She could only let her self cum if I said so

She would dump all of her contacts on line unless I approved.

I told her that we would meet soon so that she could realize that I meant business and I would tell when and where and what she was to wear and how to be ready.

I also told her that she had to keep herself completely shaved at all times that there was to be no hair from her eyes down.

I told her that I wanted a picture of her to prove that she was totally shaved.

I also informed her that if she disobeyed any rules that there would spanking involved in the punishment.

The last thing I told her was that she was to buy or obtain two dildos, one three inches around and eight inches long and the other two inches around and eight inches long. They were to look like real cocks and must have more than one speed.

Beth agreed to all the rules and when I told her that I had to leave she responded with an OK Sir. She said that she would wait on line for me and be ready to talk and listen to what I had to said.

We talked online every night for about two hours and she was very submissive in our conversations. She obey every time I gave her a command and she really seemed that she was going to be the girl I was looking for.

About two weeks of being online with her, I told her that it was time to meet in person. She was ecstatic. She was ready to come and meet right away.

I told her that she was to come to my condo the next night, and to wear a sweat shirt and sweat pants on the way over. I didn't want her attracting any men to her. She was to bring with her, the sexiest lingerie that she had, and the shortest skirt and tightest t shirt that she owned. Also she was to bring the right lipstick and eye makeup and perfume. I also told her to bring the two dildos that I told her to buy.

The next night, she arrived right on time and when she walked in she looked like someone that had just come from the gym. Perfect, nothing to look at really although I had to admit that there was even a sexiness about the way she was dressed.

I told her to go to the spare bedroom and get dressed properly. She left and about twenty minutes later she came out and DAMN she looked hot. She asked me if she looked alright and I said she looked fine although she should use more eye makeup next time. She apologized and I told her that it was ok as she had to be trained and that it takes time.

I told her to come to me and show me her appreciation for taking her on as a sub. She put her arms around me and kissed me deep and hard using her tongue in my mouth. She roamed her hands on my body and slowly slipped my shirt off. She then slowly started to suck on my nipples, which made me as hard a rock. She slid down and opened my jeans and let them drop to my ankles. She slowly removed my throbbing cock from my shorts and let my shorts fall to the floor. She then started to lick my cock and kiss the head. She used her tongue all over it and when it was good and wet she slowly started to take it into her mouth. She slid the whole thing in as I felt it slide into her throat. She used her throat muscles to massage my cock and god that felt good. She then slowly started to bob slowly back and forth as she sucked on my cock. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum and cum hard, so I slowed her down. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes and I told her to take her time and let me really build up so that I could really blast the cum down her throat. She understood and for the next ten minutes she took me up and let me down and by the time I said that I was ready, she was getting into a real routine. She then went to town on my cock and in about thirty seconds she had me ready and I could feel my balls tighten as I felt the first shot of cum travel up my cock. I blew shot after shot into her mouth and she backed off just enough so that all of my cum went into her mouth and not down her throat. Some of it started to leak out and slide down her chin. She trapped it with her finger and kept it as I finished shooting into her mouth. As I pulled my cock out of her mouth, she took the bit that had leaked out and sucked it off her finger. I told her to swallow and she sucked it down her throat.

She kneeled at my feet with a big smile and asked if I believed that she would obey me in all things. I told her that I did but that she must constantly prove her loyalty to me.

I went over to the couch and told her to stand about six feet in front of me. She stood there and remained absolutely quiet until I told her to take off her shirt and skirt. She removed them and I told her then that the next time she should be more seductive with it. She apologized and said she would do better next time. She stood there in her bra and panties and garter and stockings. She had even thrown in a pair of three inch spikes. Fuck she looked hot, but I couldn't let her know that as she had a whole lot of training to go through.

I told her to take off her bra and panties and she proceeded to do a slow strip tease with them. Better I told her, and she smiled knowing that she had pleased me. I told her to put her arms up and over her head and spread her legs so that I could inspect her. I went over to her and slowly checked over parts of her body. There was not one hair anywhere to be found. I told I was pleased and that she had to work hard to keep her self that way.

I then started to play with her nipples and slide a finger up and down her pussy lips. I told that no matter what she could not cum. She had to fight it and hold on till I told her that she could cum. I tortured her, by licking and sucking her nipples. I slowly slide my fingers up and down her slit and I could see that it was driving her crazy but she was trying her best to fight off the feeling of cumming. I really put on the pressure as I started to lick her slit and suck on her clit. Now she was really fighting not to cum. I stopped and went to the couch and I could see that she was in agony wanting to cum and cum hard. She was really fighting the feeling. I asked her where the dildos were and she said in her bag in the bedroom. I told her to get them and come back into the living room.

When she returned I told her to get on her hands and knees. I took the bigger dildo and slowly slid it into her pussy. I set it on the lowest setting and you could just barely feel it vibrating. Beth started to squirm right away and I told that she still couldn't cum. I took the smaller dildo and put it to her lips telling her to wet it. She took into her mouth and soon had it nice and wet. I took it and slowly inserted it into her ass. After setting it to the lowest setting, I told her to sit back and sit on her heels. I went to the couch and told her that she was to sit there like that for as long as it took. She asked me what I meant. I told her that this was the way I was going to train her not to cum until I said it was ok. She moaned and I could see that this was going to very hard for her. I figured that 30 minutes was about all that she would be able to handle.

I let her sit like that for exactly thirty minutes and then told her to get on her hands and knees again. I took the dildos out and I could hear her sigh in relief. I got naked behind her and I told her that she would be able to relive herself now. I slid my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her hard. It took about fifteen seconds and she exploded as she came. Her juices started to squirt out around my cock and she collapsed on to the floor. I smiled as she sighed after cumming so hard. I slapped her ass and told her to get back up again. I took my cock and started to slide into her ass. I just loved how tight her ass was. I started to pound her ass and soon I was ready to cum. I felt the first shot coming so I rammed my cock into her ass and shot hot shot after hot shot into her ass. I stayed there as I started to soften and soon my cock was sliding out of her ass.

I stood her up and she had a smile of pure lust on her face. I looked at her and said to her, that she had got my cock dirty. She looked at me as I told her to clean it up. Not with her mouth but to get a cloth and wash my cock and balls. She went to the bathroom and returned with two face cloths and a towel. She slowly washed me and rinsed off whole groin. She then dried it and made sure that there was no remains any where. I grabbed her head after she finished and pulled it to my cock. Her mouth opened and took me in. she had me hard in seconds and slowly sucked me to one more load although there was not much left. She swallowed the cum and then kneeled at my feet as I sat totally satisfied.

I looked at her and told her that her first day of training went well. I also told her that if she didn't have to return to her normal life, then she could sleep in the spare bedroom as it was getting late.

I went to bed and soon I was sleeping the sleep of the gods. Beth slept in the spare bedroom and woke me the next morning with a cup of coffee in bed and another great blowjob.

Life is good, but I needed to control her more. After a particular wild night of training, I asked her if she needed to live in her apt. She replied that she could give it up. I told her that I didn't trust not to talk to other men and that she was to move in with me. That way I could control who she talked to. She moved in two days later, selling all of her stuff except what I told her to keep.

I informed her of the new rules.

She was to be dressed in only a garter, stockings and heels at all times unless someone came to the door. We would keep a housecoat by the door so that she could put it on when she answered the door.

She was to keep the condo completely spotless, and there was never to be more than two days of dirty laundry.

My supper was to be ready within a half hour of my arrival home.

She was to keep her self completely hairless as before, and her makeup was to be perfect at all times during the day, from the time she woke up till the time I let her go to bed.

She was to greet me with a blowjob every night when I got home, and to be ready for me to fuck at any time of the day or night.

She would submit to any training I decided on with out question and that she would never say anything about what I did or did not do.

She was smiling and was completely happy as she signed the rules. She said that she had finally found what she was looking for. To seal this new deal, I gave her a choker that was studded and had a small 1 inch leash attached to it. I told her that she was to wear it all the time. That this was her signal that she belong to me. She grinned like a Cheshire cat as I put it around her neck.

That night was the only night that we went to bed and fuck like we were making love. I let her have free rein on her orgasms and we fucked into the wee hours of the morning.

The training will continue.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers