All Comments on 'Bethany Benton's Birthday Surprise'

by Mae Caroline

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nothing new

kinda tiring. this category is really becoming same-o same-o. submissive white female and dominant black man. no real emotional entanglements. the black man serves as a cock and fathering a bastard child( does society really see them as not responsible citizens?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
seen not a few of those runnng around, too

young white women with two or more kids, each one by a different "hard working" and err big black father, too, yeah,,,

and they are in their late teens or early twenties only,,, so there's a hole lot more of tender lovin' and big brothers on the way, yes! lol

very fantastically romantic, yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent start to this

the build up is excellent, cant wait to find out what the parents' reaction is.....nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wanna hear a funny joke?

Why do africans(dark skinned people) hate being refered to as black or 'nigger'? They dont want to have an case of mistaken identity and be framed for something they are not or couldnt possibly mentally or physically do;like all the rest of the dim and slow 'witted' White Folks.

PS>ANAL; The Butt and nothing But... LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sick shit

I didn't get thru the !st part. This is the sickest shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It Is So Cute And Endearing

to see the fat red headed wife slob pushing and pulling her 5 mixed blood kids while black daddy stumbles along behind wondering why did he ever start this brood going. It seemed like such a lusty idea at the time.

His bailout plans were soon conceived and like the wind - gone like a puff of smoke while she looked around in vain.

Soon she realized the were more black cocks in the sea, she just needed to lose 65 pounds to catch a few - well and someone to watch the kids.

Interracial is such a hoot - eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NOT Sexy...

My daughter's husband is of black and Hindu extraction, by way of Guyana. He has ALWAYS treated my little girl as a Queen, in his world. He explained to me, through tears how much she changed his life for the better. I have ALWAYS accepted and encouraged him within the strong, strong bonds of my family to be part of us. And, I am proud to say, my grandson's father IS as a son to me as a result. We Are Close.

To do such a story about a seventeen y/o girl finding out about her parents is to encourage this deviant behavior in others, and is very harmful. I cannot find it within me to obtain "sexed up" feelings for this type of story. And anyone who "gets their rocks off" from such a story needs a large Lithium Cocktail and 5-10 yrs of therapy.

As a grandfather, I will tell you that if this happened in my family, homicidal rage would be that LEAST of everyone else's problems. But it would happen. This story is a rape tale, no mistake about it. This child might be "street-legal", but she wasn't when this story started. And to think it sexy that such a child would be bringing up a mixed-race child of a self-avowed woodpecker in the nest is stupid bordering on the insane.

The boys in this girls school would probably kill her, and as to the child, the courts might force her to give the kid up for adoption, given the sexual tenor of the home-environment. The parents have actively played a role in placing ALL of their children in danger by actively participating in lawfully-proscribed sexual practices in the home. All Three of them might actually be, in REAL LIFE (I know, it's JUST a story)Removed By Order of Protection.

No one, would ever be the same. It's NEVER worth it, folks. I KNOW this for a fact as I am a court officer and have seen two such cases. All the children, in ALL three cases were removed, including the 18y/o daughter in one case who, it was shown to the court, became pregnant by the "mother's lover" prior to turning street-legal. THAT Animal is now doing 10-20 in Attica (remember that! Not a pleasant place, I have heard)and I am sure has been found by "Bubba", as he qualified as a "Short-Eyes".

Just some stray thoughts. I really prefer a more real-life approach to this type of story.

simjim100simjim100over 17 years ago
Good Erotica

I don't understand the people who get upset over these stories. They are just stories meant to titilate and arouse. I certainly found it arousing. The question, is it true or fiction? Guess what, it doesn't matter. The only importantr issue is, was it a well written story, if so, and I believe it was then the choice of subject matter is up to the author and not the reader. What did you expect to find in the "interracial" section, Mary Poppins. I was less than a few paragraphs into this and knew it was about black on white sex and since I personally enjoy this type erotica I continued to the end. Anyone who doesn't like this type story should stop upon recoginition of same and go onto something else. Hanging around till the end just so you can complain and write negative reviews is the epitome of arrogance not to mention stupidity. Perhaps the detractors have their own narrow minded agenda and the negative comments are meant to discourage authors who have the guts to write about things some people find disturbing. I say, if you don't like it, get the fuc k off this website and my fervent hope is no author will be intimidated by ignorant fools.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swietna historia - moją 25 letnią żonę kryje stary murzyn , starszy od teścia o 8 latgdy teść ma 46 a murzyn 54 lata . rucha mi żonę od roku i prawie codziennie . Teraz żona chce zajść w ciążę od czarnego , starego chuja . Ja się zgodziłem , bo kocham ją i nie wyobrażam sobie życia bez niej . Jeżeli żona urodzi dla murzyna dziecko , to na pewno nie będzie tylko jedno . Urodzi jemu kilkoro dzieci lecz wychowaniem ich zajmiemy się my - białe małżeństwo z czarnymi dziećmi z cuckoldu z wielkim , starym murzynem

8796Porno8796Porno6 months ago
Interesting development ..

Fristly the story was published in the well known Kristen Archives. I bought an ebook from smashwords - author Charles Lowe. And now I found it here also ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous