Beth's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

As a witness to their intimate union, I had some peculiar feelings. I had experienced the same reality check the first time I saw Rick fuck Kelli. I didn't feel jealousy exactly. What flooded over me was a bittersweet sensation. I was watching a couple having sex for the first time, a man and a woman experiencing the fresh rapture of their initial act of passion. I struggled to understand and then it struck me. What I was feeling was a sense of loss.

This special moment, the unique feel and taste of a new lover, could never again be experienced by this couple. They might lay together another thousand times, but their unions would never again be as memorable and exceptional as this, their first act of love. The implication of this realization staggered me. Knowing my own reaction to that first penetration and the feeling of a new lover, was I doomed to forever seek this perfect moment for myself--taking one lover after another, always searching for the rapture that only a fresh new lover could provide? I had no answer to that question and it scared me. I began to tremble and Kelli felt it. She put an arm around me and kissed me on the cheek probably imagining I was upset at seeing my husband screw my sister.

"God, aren't they beautiful?" she whispered. I just nodded. They truly were beautiful and I wasn't jealous. I was envious. I wanted to replace my sister beneath Rick and feel what she was so obviously experiencing. Now that I thought I knew what motivated me, I wondered if I would be driven to seek that special, new lover, searching from man to man, looking for that particular one who could give me the ultimate orgasm. And just how would I recognize when I'd found him? That whole idea was a very disturbing prospect.

I had to have something to distract me. I looked over at Jack and he had a hard-on again, apparently from just watching the lovers. "Need some help?" I asked, reaching over to hold his beautiful erection.

We continued watching as Rick slowly began to fuck her, almost as if he were afraid she might break. With his first movement, Mary Ann closed her eyes, remaining motionless beneath him with her hands at her sides. After a few minutes of gentle, unhurried intercourse, with pauses for kissing and caressing, her hands crept up to hold his butt, then she began moving her hips, meeting his thrusts. She looked over at us, her green eyes dark with lust and said, "God, Kelli. You're right. Rick is a wonderful lover. Thank you so much, sis."

Then her hips began to arch, her head rolling back and forth on the pillow as Rick picked up his tempo. He stopped suddenly and they kissed again, then his ass clenched as he drove deeply into her. Kelli and I shared glances and smiled. We both enjoyed having him do that to us. Mary Ann's hands caressed his back and clasped his butt. Kelli joined me and we double-teamed Jack, taking turns slowly masturbating him while we watched the lovers reach for their climaxes.

"Fuck me, Rick! Fuck me right there! Oh, god. Yes, that's so good!" He broke into a sweat and increased his pace still more. Mary Ann's head whipped from side to side and she began to wail. My husband cried out, his ass cheeks clenching over and over as he ejaculated in my sister.

From my point of view, their coupling was proof of just how much I loved them both. I had given them the best gift I could, permission to enjoy one another and share those first-time feelings that I coveted for myself. Rick collapsed on her and they continued to kiss and pet as he softened in her.

"Thank you, Mary Ann. That was fantastic," my husband said. "You're marvelous. I hope this is just the first of many times we'll be together."

"I'm the one that should be thanking you. Look how sweaty you are, you poor dear. Not only did you do all the work, but you just gave me the best climax of my life. Being with my boyfriend Bill was never like this. He always smelled of sour sweat and stale beer. I swear, his idea of foreplay was chugging a beer before we went to bed, then he'd just climb on me and pump away until he came. After he was done, I felt like I'd been raped."

"Even though you said you wanted me, I could tell you were really tense," Rick said. "Your body language was all wrong. At first, when you didn't respond to me, that told me you were very wary of letting go. That's why I took it really slow to give you a chance to relax and begin to enjoy yourself before we got down to some serious fucking."

She kissed him and continued. "No wonder Beth loves you. You have wonderful instincts. You're absolutely right. After Bill, my expectations were in the cellar. I enjoyed doing oral with Jack, a first for me, but that wasn't intercourse. You've opened my eyes to the joy of having a man actually make love to me. I'm never going back to just being some asshole's come-dump."

She looked at me. "Thank you, Beth. You are special to let us enjoy each other. By the way, Jack, I'm not putting down the way you ate my pussy. I just don't have anything to compare it to. I've never even done sixty-nine, and then, to have my lover bring me to a climax--that was a special treat. Now I'm eager for my second course. Sex with Rick was so much fun I'm anxious to have you."

"There's no hurry. I'll be here all weekend, Mary Ann. I'm looking forward to fucking that tasty pussy of yours, but let's take our time," Jack said. "Anticipation will just make it better when we do get it on. Right now we need to get on with business. I believe you've got a creamy pie that needs attention."

"You ate the last one so this one's mine," Rick said, withdrawing from Mary Ann. Scooting down the bed, he eagerly lapped her pussy until she was clean. She obviously enjoyed his caresses, holding his head tightly in her crotch. I was curious and took his cock in my mouth, not only to clean him off, but also to get a taste of my sister. Jack was right. She was sweet.

"I'm feeling kind of left out," I complained, giving Rick's cock a kiss. "I've helped all you guys get fucked or sucked and I've not had even one teensy, weensy climax."

"Let's have another Margarita and give me a chance for a little rest, then maybe, just maybe, since you've been such a sweet and generous girl, Jack and I will double-fuck you," my husband said. "I know how much you like that."

"God. That sounds delightful. You're only promising me my very favorite thing of all time. I'll hurry up and get those drinks."

"I'll do it," Mary Ann volunteered. "You stay right there and rest up for your big event. Rick and I'll bring back a whole pitcher of Margaritas."

"You'd better go along and keep an eye on them, Kelli. As hot as those two are for each other, I don't trust them not to get carried away and fuck in the kitchen."

The three of them headed downstairs and Jack and I were left alone to cuddle and talk. "It sure is good to see you and even better to hold you again," he said, cupping my breast in a big hand. I returned the favor by holding his dick and kissing his face.

"I missed you too, you big fucker. So tell me. How did you come to escort Kelli out here?"

"Well, I don't know what she's told you, but the truth is Dan virtually threw her out. That really pissed her off, injuring her pride as much as anything. Can't say I blame her. That was harsh of him. She's always been there for Dan and now she's been evicted, or at least that's what Dan wants her to believe."

"Well, the shitheel really hurt her."

"I talked to the conniving SOB after Kelli called me. He told me this story about how he had a chance to score this red-hot, beauty-queen, cheer-leader-type by the name of Kate. You know how he operates. The big asshole loves a challenge. He thinks that she's jealous and possessive so he decided he'd have to shitcan all the ladies he'd been seeing, at least on a temporary basis, in order to get in her panties. He figures that once he gets her broke in and needing plenty of Danny Dick he can bring her around to our multiple-partner life style, if not, he says he'll show her the door. From my point of view, I hope he succeeds in breaking her in. I think his chances are good. He's a scheming bastard and you know first hand...er pussy, just what a cocksman he is. I must admit I wouldn't mind getting a chance to boink a beauty queen."

"Shit! Shame on you, Jack. Kelli takes good care of you. It's a cruel thing that he's doing to her, but no more than I'd expect from Dan. So do you think there's a chance that Kelli and he might be an item somewhere down the line?"

"Yeah, I do. I know he really likes her and on top of that, in order to please him, she'll do pretty much anything he wants. She'd be a hard act to replace."

"On one hand, I hope you're right. That's what she wants. But even if he takes her back, I see more heartache for her in that relationship. So, how did you wind up coming out here with her?"

"I was up in Boston on business and feeling horny so I called her cell and got her story. She said she was going to visit you guys and I asked if she'd like some company and here we are. Great isn't it?"

"You bet it's great. You've brought me the equipment to make me a very happy lady. I'm beginning to detect signs of life in your marvelous tool. Tell me. Which do you want first, my ass or my pussy?"

"Oh, my. How nasty we're talking. How about when Rick and I are DPing you, we trade off halfway through. That way you'll have a chance to enjoy us in both your hungry holes," he said, putting a big hand between my legs to cover my entire crack. "Would you like that?"

"Sounds perversely wonderful and your attention to my sexy parts is much appreciated, but I'm really getting twitchy. I need a good screwing. I wonder where my husband and those wanton women are. It's getting so I can't trust any of you guys where sex is concerned. You people will fuck whoever's convenient given the opportunity."

"You're a fine one to complain about indiscriminate fucking around. As I remember, that's how you and I got hooked up in the first place. Ah, here are our angels of mercy with the booze."

Mary Ann led the way carrying a tray of glasses and Kelli balanced the promised pitcher of Margaritas in both hands. Rick, helpful as always, had an ass cheek in each palm. His cock was halfway hard and kind of shiny. I was pretty sure it was saliva. One of those depraved sluts must have been sucking him. But, what the hell. I needed to have both my guys nice and hard and it appeared that they'd helped me out.

Kelli poured and Mary Ann handed out the drinks. We clinked glasses and Jack suggested we make a toast. First, we toasted nasty, messy sex, then Kelli and I giggled as we raised our glasses to sloppy seconds and cream pies. Finally, we finished our drinks when Rick suggested we toast DP's.

Mary Ann looked somewhat nervous after we had finished our drinks. She leaned over to me and whispered, "I've really had fun so far, but this double penetration thing--I just don't know about that."

"Honey, I was as nervous as you are before Dan and Jack. They talked me into doing it that very first night we were together. It was an amazing experience and one I'm glad I didn't pass up. Since then I've never missed a chance to have two cocks in me at once. You're about to see the three of us enjoy the most exciting sex act I've ever experienced."

I glanced over and saw Kelli taking turns blowing the guys. "That is you'll see it if I can keep those two from fucking Kelli before I can seduce them into doing me. It was easier last time. We had three guys and just Kelli and me. They traded off and did both of us. I got so much sex that weekend I was glowing for days afterwards."

As usual, Kelli was doing a magnificent job. Both men were standing tall and looked prime for fucking. Kelli, bless her heart, looked up at me and said, "There, Beth. They're ready for you. All you have to do is plug them in." What a dear generous girl. I should have known she was only looking out for me.

Jack reached down and taking his big stiffy in hand he waved it at me and asked, "Looks to me like Rick and I need a couple of hot holes to put these in. Are you ready to give us a ride?"

"Anytime, cowboy. Let me sit in your saddle and see just how far we can gallop. Get your butt over here and sit on the edge of the bed so I can park my ass on that magic wand of yours." He did and Kelli helped by giving him a slobbery lick and a suck to lubricate him. I backed up to him, braced myself on his knees, then began lowering my bottom onto his lap. Jack did his part by holding my waist, steadying me while Kelli aimed his erection at my ass. I continued my descent until the head of Jack's exquisite cock was firmly lodged against my back door.

Kelli fingered my clit, distracting me while I took a deep breath and prepared to welcome Jack's fleshy invader into myself. Initial penetration seems to be the touchiest moment of anal intercourse for me and Rick knew this, so he was watching us with a concerned expression. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Here we go," I said, sitting down on Jack. The head of his dick popped into me and we were connected. Kelli moved aside to give my husband and sister a good view while Jack's cock took possession of my tight asshole.

We must have been an inspiration as Mary Ann was masturbating Rick between kissing and sucking his cock, keeping him nice and hard. Rick had a hand behind her head urging her on and both of them had their eyes focussed between my legs watching Jack's prick wedge its way into me. By now, I was ready for the rest of him so I raised up a bit, then settled myself all the way down onto his thighs and his dick completed its journey into me. Tendrils of desire flickered deep in my groin as I squirmed on him, revelling in a wicked sensation of fullness in my back door. I leaned back against my lover, and he put an arm around me, clasping my breasts, his free hand finding its way between my legs to caress my clit. He added to my bliss by kissing my neck, the guy knows how hot that makes me. Then he murmured in my ear. "Beth, I love fucking your ass. You're so tight and hot."

"You say the sweetest things," I said, covering his hands with mine.

He continued petting me and I realized I wasn't far from a quick and unexpected climax. The combination of his caresses, his magic prick up my butt, and an appreciative audience were about to pay off. I turned my head and we kissed, swapping tongues until I heard myself squeal as I climbed toward a very different orgasm. Strange but delicious sensations rippled through me while I squirmed on Jack's hard-on.

Rick separated from Mary Ann and got to his knees between my thighs. The first inkling I had that he was about to rock my world was him putting his hands on my knees and spreading my legs. When he leaned in and pushed his tongue deep into my pussy, a climax centered some where between my pussy and my ass exploded within me and my hips arched, moving Jack's penis in and out of myself in time with my husband's tongue. My orgasm was so intense I almost lost consciousness.

I was still spasming from that barn-burner of a climax, when Rick gave me a final kiss. Cock in hand, he approached my pussy on his knees, but our bed is high and I wasn't at the right height for him. Kelli saw the problem and dropped some pillows on the floor for him to kneel on. That did the trick. He leaned forward and while we kissed, I reached for his dick and steered it to my vagina. His hips moved and a second hard-on crowded into me, triggering a fresh avalanche of sensation.

Rick immediately began fucking me and I struggled to catch my breath while ripples of pleasure continued spreading throughout my entire lower torso.

"I love feeling Rick's cock sliding in and out of you," Jack said, holding my breasts and kissing my neck. "Even better is having my dick up your ass while he's doing that . God, Beth. You are one hot piece of tail!"

"You two are bringing out the best in me, " I said, coming down from another of what promised to be a whole flock of orgasms.

"This is unbelievably delightful," Rick said, kissing me. "I can feel Jack's prick in your ass with every stroke I take. My god, this is so hot!"

Mary Ann was watching our every move and my obvious state of rapture as I held Rick's ass with both hands, urging him on. My reward was another cluster of orgasms that overtook me when he picked up the pace.

We rocked and rolled until Jack put the tip of his tongue in my ear and then said, "Would you like for me to come in your sweet pussy? I haven't done that yet and I'm feeling deprived."

"Well, I'd like that, but right about now, I think you ought to be feeling depraved," I said. "Just look at you. You've got your prick up my married ass while my husband is fucking my pussy. This qualifies as nasty, deviate behavior if you ask me and I'm loving every instant of it."

"Oh, I'll admit being up your butt and sharing you with Rick is delightful, but, in my humble opinion, if I were to come in your pussy while your hubby does your ass, that, my dear, would be about as depraved as it gets."

"I like the sound of that," Rick said. "Let's switch."

We rearranged ourselves so Jack was lying on the bed. I swung my leg over his hips and steered his dick into my pussy while facing him. Rick got on his knees behind me and slipped easily into my ass. Rick and I could both move now and, as soon as we figured out a rhythm--boy, did we ever. I lost count of my climaxes while my lovers slithered in and out of me until Rick let out a cry, grabbed my tits, and lunged deep within me. I felt him ejaculating and apparently Jack could too because he held my ass with both hands and moaned as he released in me too.

We all three collapsed on the bed--a delightful, flesh sandwich with me as the filling. We prolonged our enjoyment by caressing and kissing while Kelli and Mary Ann clapped in appreciation for our performance.

"God, that was so hot," my sister said. "I thought you were crazy when you volunteered to be doubled, but seeing you three in action has made a believer out of me. I'd like to try that myself before Jack leaves."

"I'll be happy to be of service, my dear," Jack said. "But not just now. I need a little time to recover."

Rick rolled off and I disconnected myself from Jack then flopped down on my back. Kelli gave Mary Ann a little kiss on the cheek and said, "You'll love having these two do you that way, honey. Both Jack and Rick are gentle and they sure can make a girl feel special. Well, it looks like we have some clean-up to do. Those messy guys left Beth's crotch in a pretty sloppy state. I'll take care of her and you can clean up the guys."

"Oh, Kelli. I didn't know you went both ways," Mary Ann said.

"I love men," Kelli said, " but in one of these group things I get a kick out of eating a cum-filled pussy. You know, that spur-of-the-moment thing Beth was talking about." She got between my still-open thighs and buried her face in my crotch. It was so sexy to have her maintain eye contact with me as she licked me. Her touch was lighter than a man's, but she was doing quite a good job of turning me on, and I was sorry when she abruptly quit. This experience made me curious. Could I return the favor--go down on Kelli and give pussy eating a try?

In the meantime, Mary Ann was done with Rick's cock, and when Kelli finished with me, she shifted over to Jack, to lick him clean. Kelli put an arm around Mary Ann and the two of them took turns sucking and licking Jack. In the course of doing that, I saw the two girls doing a bit of french kissing. Was there a side to my sister that I wasn't aware of?

I didn't see that their scene heading for another climax and I was starving, so I asked, "Is anyone hungry? I have some nice little New York steaks in the fridge." A chorus of agreement answered me.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers