Beth's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"I don't know about anyone else but I need a break," Rick said. "Like I said before, this was easier when we had Dan, the cocksman, to help and there were only two of you girls. Don't get me wrong--I'm not complaining. I'm just explaining why I might not be able to keep up with the pace of nonstop fucking that we maintained last time." We ladies dressed for dinner by pulling on thong panties.

"I hear you, Rick. I admit that we could use Dan to help out, but I plan on giving my all to keep these lovelies satisfied and they're definitely helping," Jack said. "Just look at them. Somehow, when a woman wears a thong, she looks more naked than she does when she's starkers. Besides that, they're certainly no obstacle if we should have a sudden urge to get it on."

We drank a little wine laughed a lot and then Rick threw on a robe went outside and fixed the steaks on the grill. Along with baked potatoes and a tossed salad, we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company while we ate our delicious dinner.

Mary Ann got a chance to chat with Kelli and get acquainted. They giggled together as Mary Ann got an earful about Dan, the sex maestro, and also heard, firsthand from Kelli, just what a prick he could be. Even as she bad-mouthed him, I could tell that Kelli would take him back in a heart beat. God, us ladies are such suckers for men.

Both guys were curious to know more about Dan's new squeeze, Kate, the beauty queen. Was she really that good looking? Was she sleeping with Dan? What did Kelli think the chances were of Dan breaking her into our lifestyle? Poor Kelli, the guys really grilled her.

Finally, she sat back in her chair, took a drink of wine, and said, "Like I told you--she's a fucking beauty-queen. She's a tall, big-titted, long-haired, blond with a killer body. That's all! Dan would never have thrown me out if he wasn't fucking the damned tart." The guys looked kind of pensive. Were they mentally assessing their chances of getting into her panties?

It was getting on for midnight and dinner and drinks had taken their toll. Kelli especially was looking weary. Jack and Mary Ann were whispering, kissing, and devouring one another with their eyes until she looked up and asked, "Would anyone mind if Jack slept with me? I'd like a chance to make love with him one-on-one."

Kelli shook her head no and I just smiled. "Rick and I'll take Kelli to bed with us, but don't be surprised if we change partners during the night. We're all friends...er...lovers here."

Well, goodnight then," Mary Ann said, taking Jack's hand. They climbed the stairs and headed down the hall to her suite. Kelli, Jack, and I went to bed as soon as we cleared the table and started the dishwasher.

It was fun having Kelli in bed with us, kind of like a pajama party without the pjs. We put Rick in the middle and both of us snuggled up to him and took turns kissing him. I reached down for his cock, but Kelli's hand was already there, so I cupped his balls instead. "Sorry, ladies," he said. "I don't think I can get it up again."

"That doesn't matter," Kelli said. "I just love being here with you two. Besides, you've already done a dynamite job of scratching my itch. Having another three-way would be nice, but I'll be happy just cuddling like this."

"Let's give each other some oral loving," I suggested. "Suppose we create a three-person daisy chain. Kelli, you could suck Jack's cock while he eats me out and that would leave me to lick you. You did such a lovely job on me earlier that I'd like to return the favor."

"Oh, Beth. You don't have to do that."

"Kelli, after the heartbreak Dan has put you through, you deserve all the pleasure I can give you."

"I like that idea," Rick chimed in. "Let's do it!"

"Well, okay," Kelli said. "But if my pussy grosses you out, you can quit anytime."

Here it was--another new experience for me, my first, lesbian loving, but I really liked this girl and truly wanted to please her--and so--I did her. She tasted clean, and sweet, and was very responsive. After a few minutes of kissing and licking, she put a hand in my hair and held my head against her vulva. I got her off by doing the things I like best when a man does me, I sucked on her clit until she let out muffled sounds of pleasure and climaxed with my husband's cock still in her mouth.

She wrapped her slim hand around his dick and jerked Rick off into her mouth. While I enjoyed my own sweet climax from his talented tongue, he shot his load into Kelli's welcoming mouth.

When we untangled, voyeur Rick got to watch as Kelli held my head in position and leaned over me. I knew what she wanted so I opened my mouth and she dribbled her mouthful of semen right between my open lips. We kissed and I spat his come back into her mouth. After that, we traded Rick's sperm back and forth several more times, but the amount kept dwindling as we swallowed it bit by bit until, finally, we were just kissing each other.

"That was so hot," Rick said. "I can hardly believe what I just saw--my wife and my lover sharing a mouthful of my come. I don't know how you two came up with doing something as sexy as that, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. You two are indeed a pair of wicked angels and I love you both." After that, we fell asleep in like about two minutes.

I awoke to the aroma of coffee. Jack and Mary Ann were at the foot of the bed bearing trays with coffee mugs and the fixings. Jack was smiling and looked very pleased with himself, even though he was overdressed in a pair of boxers. Mary Ann glowed with the fresh radiance of a woman who has been thoroughly loved. She was wearing a pink thong that had "CUTE" printed across the front. It suited her, making her look like an adorable teenager. "Now this is what I call room service," I said, taking a cup.

We ladies shared the master while the guys showered in the hall bath. We met downstairs for breakfast and compared notes.

"So, little sister, if I'm not mistaken, you scored at least one more piece of ass," Rick said to Mary Ann. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

She squeezed Jack's arm and said, "Oh, my. Yes. This guy is special. He rode me for so long I lost count of my climaxes, but I came a whole bunch of times. His wonderful cock is just what this girl needed. I sure hope he doesn't get tired of me," she said, cupping her hand over her pink-clad mound. "I have a very, happy pussy."

"How about it, Jack. Is my kid sister a good lay?" I asked.

"My god, Beth. She's something else. If it were up to her, we'd still be screwing, but she just plain wore me out," he paused, leaning down to kiss her, "but that's just for the time being. I'm looking forward to lots more of her brand of loving. After having this horny girl keep me awake half the night, I really need my coffee this morning."

"So, Mary Ann, did he get you to pee on him?" Kelli asked, with a knowing smile.

"Oh, Kelli," Mary Ann said, her cheeks reddening. "This is so embarrassing. How do you know about that?"

"Mary Ann, Jack has talked both Kelli and me into peeing on him," I said and turned to him. "So, you got her to fulfill your quirky desires. Huh, stud? Obviously, she didn't drown you."

"She came close though, Beth. Your sis must have a gallon tank. As usual, I lay down in the bath tub and, just like her older sister, she put a foot up on the rim of the tub and straddled me. I was enjoying the view when she let fly. What a heavenly experience. I guess I don't have to tell you guys how much I enjoy having a girl pee on me." My poor sister's face was scarlet by this time.

Jack smiled fondly at her. Putting an arm around her waist, he continued, "Honey, you were wonderful, spectacular in fact. Not only did you give me a delightful, golden shower, you put on a terrific show. When you stood over me and spread the lips of your beautiful pussy, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Then your cute tits swayed a little as you got into position and I got to admire you from your beautiful, smiling face, all the way down your sexy curves to your open thighs that framed that cute and furry bush of yours. Best of all, I got to see the delicate lips of your delicious pussy pout open a tiny bit as your golden stream jetted out of you. I'm telling you all--that gave me an instant hard-on."

"God Jack, you make me sound like some sort of depraved, lust queen," Mary Ann said. "All I did was piss on you."

"Woman, just telling about our sexy encounter is making me hard again." he said, clutching his boner through his shorts for emphasis. "Not only did you share all your beauty with me, you made my pleasure complete by peeing on me. All I have to do is close my eyes and I can see your sparkling stream gushing out of your cute snatch, and then..." He rolled his eyes. "Oh, god. The sublime enjoyment of having a beautiful girl's hot piss splash all over my chest and face, fall in my mouth and run down my body. That, my friends, is the essence of lust."

"Jack, you're a head case," Kelli said, smiling at him. "But we love you."

"I was so turned on that I caught some of Mary Ann's golden drops in my mouth, savoring them like fine wine before I swallowed, and when she finished I licked her pussy clean. By then, we were both so hot we had to get it on one more time right there in the shower."

"Please, Jack. For crissake, that's gross. We're trying to enjoy a little breakfast here," Rick complained, but he was smiling.

"Well, so much for privacy around you guys," Mary Ann said, her cheeks still flushed. Initially, she had been taken aback by Jack's forthright description of what she had thought to be their very personal, private moment. But, as I've come to realize, my sister has depth. She leaned over, gave Jack an open-mouthed kiss, then drew back and smiled at him. "You're a special man," she said. "You've just given me the best night of loving I've ever had so I'm in a forgiving mood." She looked at us and continued, "I lost count of how many times this guy screwed me and I can't think of a position he didn't ball me in. I must admit, however, that just now I was a little peeved when he shared our quirky, scene in such graphic, intimate detail with you guys. Silly me--I thought that was our own special secret." She kissed Jack again and said, "But, how the hell can a girl stay mad at a guy who compares drinking her piss to tasting fine wine?"

We laughed and Jack said, "Well, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, Mary Ann." Looking her in the eyes while cupping one of her breasts, he said, "You had no way of knowing it, but having my lovers pee on me is a favorite quirk of mine. I try to taste the pee of every woman I have sex with. For me that is the absolute pinnacle of intimacy. Just as Beth told you, she and Kelli have unloaded on me with Rick right there watching. So, you were the only one of us who wasn't aware of my compulsion. I hope you'll forgive me--and, please, please--promise me you'll pee on me again."

"Sweetheart, I'll be happy to pee on you anytime you want if you promise me another night of sex like the one we've just shared," she said, then looked at the rest of us. "Okay, it's your turn. We haven't heard an account of your night's adventures. Tell us. What, exactly, did you three do to while away the evening?"

"We had oral sex and went to sleep," Rick said.

"So, who went down on who?" Mary Ann persisted.

"I ate Beth while Kelli sucked me off," he said.

"And Kelli...who pleasured her?" Kelli and I exchanged glances and I shrugged.

"I did," I said.

"I would have liked to have seen that," Jack said. "Tell me, Rick. Was it hot watching your wife eat Kelli's pussy?"

"Shit, Jack. It was dark. I had my face buried in Beth's crotch. How the hell would I know if the girls looked hot or not? Maybe, if we play our cards right, they'll give us a daylight show or something."

Kelli laughed, then said, "It could happen, but not this morning. My pussy's on vacation until later."

"That's fine with me," Rick said. "I don't know about you, Jack, but I need a little time to recharge my battery. The last time all of us were together we had Dan's help and only two women to satisfy. Without him, I think we're going to have trouble keeping up with these three, insatiable ladies."

"Now I've heard both of you say you wish Dan was here to help satisfy us wanton sluts." I said. "He isn't, so we need to find another solution. There are other ways to keep us happy. Us girls could take care of each other or perhaps find another stud. Which would you prefer?""

"Well," Jack said. "Those are both possibilities and either of them would work for me, Beth. I don't ever recall having such an excess of eager pussy that I had to make a tough decision like this. What do you think, Rick?"

"What I think is that you and I ought to go to the basketball game this afternoon and rest up. I've got tickets. We can decide who fucks who when we get home."

"No problema," I said. "We girls have shopping to do. We'll pick up something for dinner and plan on eating in."

"Sounds good to me," Rick said. "We should be home by five." We all went upstairs to get dressed.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers