Beth's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between kisses, we talked to one another, she telling me how wonderful I felt in her, and I complimenting her, all the while, both of us petting, and kissing and screwing.

Much too soon, my groin began sending me messages of an impending climax and I told her I was getting close.

"Fuck me hard then," she said, kissing me fiercely. "Just drive your cock into me. I can occasionally come from anal if I'm screwed hard and fast."

So, panting like a steam engine, I plowed Kate's ass, fucking her like mad, and it worked.

"My, god. You are a fucking genius. You've done it. I'm coming," she said, between moans and little cries of passion. Her climax triggered mine and I emptied my nuts deep in her sweet ass.

"What a treat," she said, holding me tight and kissing me, "a wonderful way to start the day. As I'm sure you can tell, anal isn't a problem for me. I like pleasing my lovers and, in addition to my pussy, you guys all seem to want to fuck my mouth and my ass," she said, kissing me again. "But I've only had an anal orgasm twice before." Stroking my face and looking at me with those hypnotic, green eyes, she said, "Thank you, Rick. You've made me a very happy lady."

"I'm glad. I really enjoyed having you this way. I'm already looking forward to another act of lechery with you."

She laughed, slapped me on the butt, and said, "I have to pee." I climbed off her and we headed for the bathroom together, playing as we went. Putting an arm around my waist, she held my cock while I peed. Claire had done that for me and I'd enjoyed it. Holding me in her warm hand, Kate directed my stream and, when I finished, shook the last drops from my penis. Letting me go, she brushed her hair from her face, looked me in the eyes, and earnestly asked, "Tell me, have you ever pissed inside a woman?"

I was taken aback by her question. I can honestly say that pissing in a woman's snatch had never occurred to me, but the idea was attractively nasty. "No...no, I haven't, but that sounds intriguing. Too bad I just emptied my bladder."

"There'll be other opportunities. Pissing on your face while you ate me was really hot and the thought of you peeing in my ass or my pussy just popped into my head. I'd like to try that, but not this morning, okay."

I smiled, "Yeah, okay. I'm fresh out of pee anyway, but I'm going to enjoy having something new and kinky to look forward to." She sat down on the commode, looking up at me. Our piss talk gave me an idea.

"How about if you pee on my hand. You look like a queen sitting there on your throne, you're so beautiful that you're making me horny again."

She laughed out loud. "Rick, you are a fucking sex maniac. I like that in a guy." She spread her legs and I got to my knees and kissed her.

"Are you ready?" she asked, around my lips. "You bet," I said, leaning down to get a good look, and then cupping my palm under her.

"Here it comes," she said, and her stream shot out of her with intensity. Feeling her hot pee overflowing my hand wasn't as intense as eating her pussy and having her piss flooding my mouth had been, but it was damned good.

Putting my pee-slick fingers in her pussy and ass, I played with her clit until she closed her thighs on my hand and said, "Shit, Rick. Stop that. Any more of this stuff and we'll have to go back to bed. I'm hungry."

"I am too," I said, trying to kiss her again, "hungry for you."

Turning her head aside, she said, "Come on, lover. That's enough lust for the moment. Let's get in the shower. I'm a sticky mess and I want some breakfast."

We bathed together and I enjoyed washing her and towelling her dry. She wrapped her wet hair in a towel and we put on robes. When I opened the door, the smell of bacon drew us toward the kitchen.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Thank god, Kelli's here," I said. "That girl sure can cook."

"I know," she said. "Remember. We live together." We entered the kitchen and got a bit of applause.

"Come over here, Kate," Dan said, abruptly dumping Beth from his lap. "Give your Dannie a good morning kiss and then tell me what you did last night. I want to hear all the nasty details." Kate walked over and parked her butt in his lap. He kissed her, then nuzzled her neck as he reached inside her robe and fondled her breasts. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I sure did," she said, putting an arm around his neck. "You're the only man here who didn't get a piece of this," she said, patting her hip.

"Way to go, girl," he said, stroking her butt. "You've certainly got one fine ass. I'm sure they didn't wear it out."

"I saved some for you, honey," she said, giving him an open-mouthed kiss I saw the hand on her breast head down her torso, opening her robe as it went, casually exposing Kate to our view. This was amazing. I'd watched Dan caress my wife the first time I met him. He'd held her, kissed her, and then put his hand in her crotch and covered her sex, displaying her in front of the mirrors in his bed room. He had taken possession of her in full view of Kelli, Jack and me. After that, it seemed to me that my wife was his whenever he wanted her. Now he was displaying Kate and she was making no attempt to cover herself. Almost as if acknowledging his power over her, her naked breasts swayed as she squirmed her ass in his lap. He cupped her sex with his big hand and his middle finger disappeared from sight inside her. How did he do this shit to women? I'd watched him make Kelli give him a totally humiliating blowjob and now all three of these women positively glowed when he touched them. The man was a fucking magician when it came to women. Somehow, he just knew what turned them on.

"You're kind of restless, wiggling your ass all over my dick. Didn't Rick take care of you?"

"He certainly did. I was just checking to see if Mary Ann and Beth left anything in your tank. I don't feel much response from your Danny Dick."

He laughed. "Don't worry. My dick will rise again."

Beth sat in my lap and I kissed her. "Good morning, dear wife," I said. "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, my. Yes," she said. "After the group stuff, Jack and I played around for an hour or so getting reacquainted, then Kelli joined us. The three of us shared some very nice loving. How about you, Mary Ann? It looks like you can barely walk."

"Don't worry about me, sis," she said, gingerly settling her bottom in Jack's lap. "This kind of discomfort is the sweetest pain of all. My crotch may be sore, but I'm smiling all over. Last night was absolutely terrific and, as soon as I recover, I'll be looking for a repeat. I graduated from 'Cumslut U' with honors last night. Didn't I, guys?"

"I'll say," Stewart said, smiling at her, then looking at Dan. "This little lady gave us one hell of a ride, didn't she?"

"That she did. I lost count of the number of times I fucked her."

"Well, I sure as hell wasn't keeping track. Screwing her was my only interest."

She smiled ruefully and kissed Jack. "I hope I'll be ready for more loving by tonight, but if not, I've still got my mouth and two eager hands to take care of you guys."

"Rick and Kate aren't saying much," Beth said. "How about it, you two. You spent the entire night together after the group stuff. How was it?"

I blushed when Kate cleared her throat and said, "Your husband is a very sexy man, Beth. If, for any reason, you decide to get rid of him, give me a call. I'll be happy to welcome him in my bed in a heartbeat. He took very good care of me and we enjoyed a lovely, hot night together."

She looked around the table and continued, "Thank you everyone. You all did a terrific job of welcoming me into what Kelli calls her 'extended family.' I've always enjoyed sex, but sharing lust with you guys was pretty amazing." She turned and smiled at Dan. "Special thanks to you, lover. I'm so glad you talked me into getting together with your friends."

"Hell, Kate. I was sure you were a natural for this stuff. I could tell you were a bit nervous at first, but when I saw Rick take you out to the kitchen, I knew everything would be all right." He smiled at me. "This guy really knows how to make a lady relax and enjoy herself."

"He did a super job and so did Jack and Stewart," she said, turning around on his lap, her robe gaping open, revealing his hand still holding her sex. She gave him a nice wet kiss and said, "But I did miss you."

"Don't worry. We'll have plenty of chances to catch up. Just remember, there's only one rule for our group and that is--there aren't any rules. If it feels good, do it."

She laughed and disentangled herself from Dan's embrace. "I'll keep that in mind."

Kelli came out of the kitchen with a platter in each hand. Both were heaped high with pancakes, fried eggs and bacon along with home fries and toast. Mary Ann and Beth got up and quickly set the table and then we all sat down and dived into a delicious meal. After satisfying our hunger, Kelli and Kate, seated one on either side of me, began to tease.

Kelli put marmalade on a piece of toast, broke off a piece, and before she put it in her mouth, said, "Would you like a bite, lover?" I nodded and she put the morsel between her lips. Leaving a bit outside her lips, she leaned toward me. It was obvious what she wanted. I kissed her, biting off the toast she offered me, while fondling her breast. Kate squeezed my thigh, putting a morsel between her lips.

"Me too," she said and we kissed. As I took the toast from her, I tweaked a nipple and she let out a yelp. "That was a surprise," she said. "My nipples are really sensitive."

"I'll kiss it and make it all better." Leaning down, taking it in my mouth, I rolled the hard little nubbin between my lips, tickling it with my tongue.

"I'll give you about an hour to quit that," she said, pulling my head into her breast. "Are you guys always this crazy?"

"Sometimes we're worse," I said, kissing her other nipple.

Beth had her hand inside Stewart's robe and you didn't need to be a Rhodes Scholar to figure out what she was doing. Dan was kissing Mary Ann, trying to put his hand between her legs, but she crossed them, denying him, so he put his hand on her breast instead.

"Please, honey. I'm too sore right now. I need a little time to heal up so I can enjoy tonight."

I thought Jack had gone to the bathroom, but when he came back into the room, he said, "I just checked the weather on the internet and this looks like a perfect day for taking my boat out. What I heard at breakfast is that everyone, including me, is pretty much fucked out for the moment. So, how about we go boating for the day."

Beth stood up and clapped her hands. "Oh, Jack. That sounds like fun. What do we need to do to get ready?"

Looking at her with a serious expression, he pulled her into his lap and kissed her. "Well, you girls need to be sure and pack your bathing suits, sunscreen and don't forget this," he said, putting his hand on her sex. "We can pick up some beer and a bucket of chicken on the way. The marina is less than thirty minutes away. So, let's go!"

Kelli didn't look as excited about this outing as the rest of us, so I asked her what was wrong. "Shit, Rick. I get dreadfully seasick. I swear, I even feel queasy when I'm in a hot tub."

"I'll pick up some Marezine for you," Stewart said. "It's really effective for seasickness."

Jack gave her a kiss. "Don't worry, honey. I promise we won't go anywhere that's rough. There's a nice little cove at--get a load of this--Prudence Island, about an hour away from the marina. We'll anchor there, have some lunch and a swim or whatever." He patted her bottom, "I'll make sure you're ready for the 'whatever.'"

"Okay, skipper. I'll give it a try."

We went in two cars, each group responsible for picking up necessities. Mary Ann knew the way to the marina, so she, along with Kelli and Kate, rode with me. Our job was to round up the picnic items while Beth and the guys got the beer and other necessities.

With Kate seated next to me while I drove to the chicken place, I discovered that my passenger and her long, bare legs were a beautiful distraction. She was wearing tiny, white shorts and a red halter under a skimpy, tank top that did little to conceal her luscious breasts. She'd gathered her hair into a ponytail which made her look positively radiant and about eighteen. I hoped that the dazzling smiles she was bestowing on me were due to the terrific loving we had shared and a promise of more to come. She put her hand on my bare thigh and gave it a squeeze, that was all it took to make my cock stir.

We chatted about stuff, me telling her how fresh and lovely she looked and how her cute shorts flattered her beautiful bottom. She laughing, leaning over to kiss my cheek and pressing her left breast against my arm. I glanced in the rearview mirror only to see Kelli and Mary Ann making kissing motions with their lips and crude gestures with their fingers and hands.

"They're called boy shorts," Kate said. "I don't know why they're called that, but I think they're kind of sexy and that's precisely how I'm feeling this morning."

"Right on," I said. "They are sexier than hell." I had to reach down and adjust my own shorts since my cock was suddenly insisting on more room to expand.

Seeing that, Kate giggled, then she tossed her ponytail and released her scent which only added to my arousal. "Can I do anything to make you more comfortable?" she asked, with a grin.

"I can think of lots of things, but we can't do them while I'm driving," I said, reaching over and putting my hand on her soft thigh, up close to the hem of those shorts. Her skin was so silky I couldn't resist stroking her gently.

"That feels very nice," she said, covering my hand with hers. "I think this boat ride could get to be very interesting."

When we got to the chicken place, Kelli and Mary Ann jumped out. "You lovebirds stay here and entertain one another. We'll just be a minute," Kelli said.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Mary Ann said, leaning in the window and kissing me on the cheek.

"Do you need some money?" I asked.

"Nope, we've got it covered." I noticed that she too was wearing a pair of those strangely compelling shorts and her tight little ass was good to watch as she walked, rather carefully, into the store.

Kate and I just came together like those magnetic dogs I played with as a kid. We kissed and her hot tongue invaded my mouth as I fondled a breast.

"God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe how hot you make me. I'm already wet. Hell, it's not like we haven't made love already. We spent the entire night fucking each other's brains out and I'm still greedy for more of your magic wand," she said, cupping the front of my shorts and giving my boner a squeeze.

I kissed her again. "I'm hot for you too. I want to get into your panties again and damn soon. I don't know about you, but I've never had a piece of ass on a boat. I'm hoping I won't be able to say that tonight."

"I agree. I think you're likely to score some nautical pussy today," Kate said, giving me another sweet kiss as the girls returned loaded down with goodies. I started to jump out and open the back, before I realized my shorts were tented to the max, so I stayed put. After putting the food in the back, the ladies settled in and we headed for the marina.

We'd no sooner gotten there and found a parking place, when the others arrived. With Jack and Mary Ann in the lead, we walked down a complicated set of floating docks, carrying the picnic stuff, until they stopped in front of a gleaming white sailboat.

"Here we are," Jack said, gesturing toward the boat. "This fine vessel is the 'Mary Ann.' This boat is the second most important thing in my life." He smiled at Mary Ann. "I value this gorgeous girl ahead of my boat,' he said, putting an arm around her, "but not by a whole lot."

"God, sister dear. You never told me you had an actual ship named after you."

"Jeez, Beth. It's not a ship. It's a sailboat, and he wanted to show his affection, so he renamed the boat for me."

Jack smiled fondly, patting her butt. "Like my sweet lady, this boat is a classic beauty," he explained. "She's a Columbia Forty, older than I am, but she still sails like the thoroughbred, ocean racer she was designed to be."

We loaded our stuff aboard the "Mary Ann" and, to my surprise, an entirely different Jack made his presence known. No longer was he the "loosey goosey" kind of person we were all accustomed to. This Jack was a captain. After we'd put the food and drinks down in the cabin, he started the engine and had Mary Ann and Dan, both of whom had sailed with him before, untie the mooring lines. He backed out of the slip and we were on our way.

We were all seated around the cockpit, relaxing on cushions, watching the sights as our skipper steered us down the bay.

"There's not much wind today and what there is, is coming from the wrong direction," he said. "So, we're not going to sail. Besides, for Kelli's sake, I want to keep the boat on an even keel."

"I appreciate that, skipper. I'm doing just fine. That magic pill Stewart gave me is really working."

"It'll take us about an hour to get down to Prudence Island," Jack said. "We'll anchor there and have some lunch."

A few minutes later, Kelli removed her tee shirt. "This looks like a good opportunity to get some sun," she said. We had been admiring the scenery all around us, but when the ladies started shedding their clothes, first the cover-ups and then their shirts, the men's attention focussed on them.

Kelli was the first to go topless, saying, "What the hell. This is too good an opportunity to pass up, so I'm going to give my tits a tan." Undoing the strings of her halter top, she took it off. Her beautiful breasts swayed free as she leaned back against the cockpit coaming and said, "This is more like it. Come on, ladies. Drop your tops and get a little sun on your titties."

That's all it took. The other girls shed their tops and what a grand sight it was, titties in view in all directions and they were spectacular. Us guys joined them, pulling off our shirts.

"I have a thermos full of Margaritas." Topless Kelli volunteered. "Would anyone like one?"

"There's a dumb question," Dan said.

"Mary Ann, you know where the glasses are," Jack said. She nodded, disappearing momentarily into the cabin and emerging with a roll of plastic glasses.

"You'll just have to make do with these," she announced. "You're sailing before the mast now...arghhh!" We laughed and and everyone filled a glass except Jack.

For the next hour, we drank and laughed. Kissing a little now and then and making out a bit, adult fun that increased our sexual tension. Lots of boats were crisscrossing the bay and I was concerned about Jack finding a spot where we would have enough privacy to get naughty. I should have known he would come through for us.

When the engine slowed, I looked up to see the bow aimed at a narrow gap between a couple of low, wooded islands with marshy shores.

"That's Patience Island on the starboard and the bigger one on the port side is Prudence," Jack said. He grinned at us and continued, "For our purposes, we could rename them Impatience and Imprudence."

We all laughed at his joke and a few minutes later we passed a point and the entrance to a tiny cove appeared. It was deserted, not a boat in sight, not a soul on shore--our private place to play.

"Welcome to Sheep Pen Cove. I think this'll do nicely," Jack said. We anchored and he set up a little table in the cockpit. The ladies put out the chicken and salads. I for one had had all the Margaritas I could handle that early in the day and the others apparently felt the same way. We all opened a beer.

It may be hard to believe that the everyday routine of eating could be seductive, but that picnic proved to me that sharing food can be erotic as hell. For instance, an attractive woman sucking on a chicken bone while looking you in the eyes is a definite turn on. At least it was for me when Kate did it. The others were feeding one another and kissing between bites.