Beth's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Dan again, then continued her conversation with her husband. "I'm sorry you're horny, honey, but hold that thought. I promise I'll be home for lunch. We can have a nooner. So where's David in case we need reinforcements? He gets off at one. Oh, that's excellent. I'm really looking forward to messing around with my husbands." Holding the phone away from her mouth, she and Dan kissed again while he petted her from her breasts to her crotch. She pressed her butt against his cock, lifted the phone to her lips, smiled at the rest of us, and spoke.

"Here's a little something to keep you excited until I get there, Spencer. When I told you I was seated at the table and having breakfast, that was true, but it wasn't the whole truth. I am presently sitting on the lap of Dan, a really handsome, well-built, blond guy who I spent quite a lot of time getting very intimately acquainted with last night. I wish you could see us right now. We don't have much on in the way of clothes. My tits are bare and I'm wearing that little, black thong you like. All my stud's got on is a skimpy pair of shorts which can't even begin to contain his boner."

She paused, listening, then laughed. "What's he doing now? Honey, he's kissing my neck, holding my tit in one hand and the other is between my legs. Shit, now he's putting a finger in me and it feels terrific. How about if you talk to him." She passed the phone to Dan who let go of her breast to take it.

"Hello, Spencer. Dan here. Yeah, I'm pleased to meet you too. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying your wife. She's a crazy lady." He listened for a moment and laughed. "I'm glad you approve. Right now I'm touching your wife's pussy and she's definitely wet and ready. What's that? You want me to fuck her and send her home full of come. Well, Spencer, I'll see what I can do and I'll bet I can find a couple more guys to add to her sperm cocktail. I'm looking forward to meeting you tonight," he said, handing the phone back to Claire.

"I'll head for home as soon as they finish fucking me, sweetheart," she said, switching off her phone. Getting up from Dan's lap, she stretched her muscular torso over the kitchen table, pointed her ass at Dan in a blatant invitation, and smiled at us.

Dan just pulled her thong to one side and entered her, fucking her until he came, then Jack replaced him, screwing her until he climaxed.

Apparently, Claire hadn't climaxed from those quickies and she remained spread across the table, come oozing out of her and running down her legs.

"Any more sperm donors here?" she asked. "How about you, Rick. I like it when you fuck me."

"I'd like to get a piece of you, Claire, but I just don't have the ammunition."

I thought that was it for our breakfast fucking, but then she turned to Stewart and said, "How about you, stud. Surely you can give Claire one for the road."

He stood up and slipped off his shorts, slapping her ass affectionately, he said, "I just can't resist this sexy bitch with the fish tattoo."

He moved around the table so Claire could give him head. She did and his nearly hard cock stiffened right up. Getting behind her and holding her hips, he slipped his chocolate stick into her. Theirs was a fast and furious fuck and this time there was no mistaking Claire's climax. Throwing her head back, she let out several little shrieks that set Stewart off, his ass-cheeks flexing as he made his deposit. He started to pull out, but Claire put a hand on his ass to hold him in place, and said, "Keep your dick in me for a minute, lover. You make a good plug to hold all that come in me."

She looked at the other ladies and asked, "Do any of you gals have one of those panty-shield things? If I put one of those in my thong, then pull on my tight jeans, I can keep most of this semen in me. I want Spencer and David to have fun playing on my wet deck."

"I have some," Mary Ann said. "Just stay in her until I get back, Stewart." She returned with one and helped fit it into the crotch of Claire's panty. When it was in place, Stewart pulled out of her. Quickly, Claire hiked her thong high into her crotch, wiped her legs with a paper towel, then wriggled into her tight jeans.

"I hope that damn thing doesn't spring a leak. With this much come sloshing around inside me, if it does, I'm going to look like I pissed my pants," she said, patting her crotch and smiling at us. "I have Spencer's lunch right here."

She pulled a tank top over her head and went around kissing us all, saying how much she'd enjoyed herself.

She picked up her purse then Jack got her overnight bag and walked her down to her car to let her out of the garage. When we heard the roar of an engine, we went to the window and watched the red Corvette leap out of the parking garage and streak off down the street, heading for Groton.