Beth's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had pretty much finished when Mary Ann, who was making quite a production out of licking and sucking her fingers, smiled at Stewart and said, "I'd like to have you for dessert, lover."

"Hey, Mary Ann. What's with all that talk about not being able to screw," Beth said.

"Oh, my crotch may be off limits, but my mouth sure as hell isn't," she said. "How about it, lover. Would you like to have your very own personal cumslut blow you?"

Stewart glanced at Jack who smiled and said, "Go for it, man. Never pass up an opportunity like that."

Down came his shorts and out plopped his cock. "God, that's a beautiful thing," Mary Ann said, stripping off her bikini bottom. Sinking to her knees, she settled herself between his legs.

Seeing the look of bliss on Stewart's Face as Mary Ann began giving him head, did it for me. I wanted a warm, wet mouth on my cock too. Already horny from flirting with Kate, I looked at her, hoping she would oblige. She'd read my desire and nodded.

Standing close together, we stripped one another naked and the others followed our lead. Blow jobs were everyone's dessert then, with Kate claiming me, Beth doing Dan and Kelli sucking our skipper.

Having Kate working on my dick, while watching the other girls pleasuring their lovers, was a fantastic turn-on, and then it got even better. The ladies began trading off and my cock was slurped by all of the girls, but my favorite moment was when Kate and Kelli double-teamed me, trapping my hard-on between two sets of hot lips, blowing me and taking turns treating me to the hot paradise of their sexy mouths.

It was about then that Stewart shouted and came. Mary Ann was back with him and she was prepared. Catching his first blast in her open mouth, she continued masturbating him and he continued to come, showering her face and breasts with semen. Dan looked over at her and laughed. "Shit, Mary Ann. You've got drops of come halfway around your neck. Stewart has just given you a present--a Pearl Necklace." She smiled at him and then licked come off her fingers.

"This is the best present I've had since he and I were together in Cleveland. Thanks, Stewart. I love my necklace."

I could feel my climax approaching, so I buried my hands in her hair and said, "I'm almost there, Kate." She didn't pause in blowing me, but looked up at me. Staring into her beautiful, green eyes as I fucked her loving mouth pushed me over the edge. She swallowed my first jet, then held the second in her mouth. Kelli who was next to us sucking Jack's cock saw what she'd done and left him momentarily. They kissed and passed my come between them and I ejaculated on their faces until I was empty.

Kelli returned to blowing Jack and Kate smiled up at me, tenderly kissing and fondling my softening cock, while I caressed her slippery cheeks.

"Thank you, Kate. That was special," I said, leaning down and kissing her.

"I enjoy giving you pleasure," she said. "You're so appreciative. Besides, your come is yummy."

"Before this boat trip is over, I intend to thank you for this treat by giving you a nice climax. I think there'll be plenty of time left for me to recover."

"Thanks, sweetie. You've given me something to look forward to," she said. "I know how much you like to watch, so I'll help the girls with Dan and Jack. Seeing us suck those two off should help put lead in your pencil."

Stewart and I relaxed while the ladies ganged up on Dan who was their first victim. Kate sat beside him. Pressing her tits against his arm, she put her tongue in his ear, while Mary Ann licked his balls and Beth filled her mouth with his big erection. Their strategy worked. After only a couple of minutes of their attention, Dan let out a shout and held my wife's head. Pulling her face closer to his abdomen, he made her gag a bit when he ejaculated, but she didn't try to draw back. I could see her throat pulsing as she gulped his semen until he'd emptied his nuts. Beth managed to saved a little of his come to share with the other two. The three of them kissed each other for a minute or so and then turned to Jack.

Kelli, who had been stalling, just licking and teasing him a bit, waiting while the others finished with Dan, raised her head off his cock, and said, "It's your turn, dear skipper. You're about to get a special treat, a present for organizing this fabulous boat trip. All four of us gals are going to blow your socks off."

She continued giving him head while Kate kissed and licked his balls. Beth and Mary Ann, sitting one on either side of him, took turns kissing and caressing him. Mary Ann whispered in his ear and I couldn't hear what she told him, but it sure worked. When Jack came, his first jet surprised Kelli who was licking his shaft. A stream shot out of him and landed on Kate's shoulder.

"Damn, I missed that one," Kelli said, then directed the rest of his load across her and Kate's faces, painting them both generously. When he finished, Beth and Mary Ann joined the other two, licking their faces clean, and then sharing his semen. swapping it among them until they'd swallowed every drop.

After watching that hot scene, I was more confident of fulfilling my promise to screw Kate. My cock was semi-hard and with a bit of attention from her like the kind I'd just seen, I knew I'd stand tall. We rested for a bit, sharing small talk, and doing a bit of petting.

"Anybody up for a skinny-dip?" Jack asked, after a bit. "I can put a swim ladder over the side."

"Oh, Jack. That sounds like fun," Kelli said.

"Stand up so I can get it out of the locker," he said.

Mary Ann and Kelli got up and when Mary Ann bent over to pick up the cushion they'd been sitting on, her butt was inches from my face and I got an intimate snapshot of why she had declined to screw this morning. Her pussy lips were inflamed and swollen. If she was better now, as she claimed, I could hardly imagine how bad off she must have been earlier. Stewart and Dan had really worked her over with their big cocks, but she'd said that wasn't going to deter her from letting them do her again and I believed her.

On impulse, I leaned over and kissed her shapely ass. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled. "That's nice, dear. Hold that thought. We can follow up on it later."

Kelli was the first to leap over the side and when she surfaced, she said, "Come on in, you guys. This feels wonderful." The rest of us jumped in and, as soon as Jack finished securing the ladder, he joined us. We frolicked and splashed water on one another while feeling each other up--excellent adult fun.

After half an hour or thereabouts, Kelli announced that she was getting tired. She swam over to the ladder and began climbing. When she was out of the water, she turned, and with a wide smile, shook her pretty ass at us. Us guys grinned at each other and I could tell that I wasn't the only one who was planning to stay in the water, watching those fine bare bottoms climb the ladder. The girls obviously enjoyed being watched, as each took her time, looking down at us as she stepped from rung to rung.

When we were all back aboard, Jack set up a portable shower, hanging it on the boom so we could rinse off the salt water. Late afternoon had stolen upon us and with it came a bit of a chill. Reluctantly, we got dressed, wrapping towels around our shoulders as the anchor came aboard. We headed back up the bay on our hour-long journey to the marina.

Remembering promise to Kate, I took her hand and said, "I think I'm ready to lose my nautical virginity. How'd you like to go below and get a little?"

"Jesus, yes," she said, getting up and pulling me to my feet. "I'm in heat. Let's do it." Smiling at the others, we climbed down into the cabin. I started by taking her in my arms, kissing her and feeling her up, but she leaned back and said, "Honey, I don't need any foreplay. I'm already wet as hell. In fact, my pussy's dripping. Just bend me over this table, stuff your cock in me and fuck me like a dog fucks his bitch."

That sounded good to me. Pulling her shorts down over her lovely ass, she leaned forward over the table and gripped its edges, baring the puffy lips of her sex. With my shorts around my ankles, I moved behind her and taking my prick in hand, swiped the head of it between her very wet lips. Putting my hands on her hips, I stuffed my hard-on into her with a sudden lunge. She cried out, then said, "That's perfect. God, you feel so good. Now fuck me fast and fuck me hard."

I did the best I could, slamming in and out her hot, wet hole and I could tell that my efforts were appreciated because she began wailing almost immediately and continued as I reached for my climax. I shouted as it hit me and joined her in our shared orgasm. When I pulled out of her, she remained spread across the table for a long minute.

"God, I needed that and you were simply wonderful. That was a dandy," she said, standing up. "A cervical orgasm. They don't come along that often and I love it when they do."

" That was an excellent introduction to screwing at sea," I said, pulling a couple of paper towels off the roll and handing one to her, wiping myself with the other.

"I've been looking forward to screwing you since this morning in the car. Now that we've done it, I'm delighted to report that the sex was even better than my fantasy. You're my magic man," she said, wedging a paper towel in her crotch and pulling up her shorts.

Buttoning my own shorts, I smiled at her and then we kissed. "We certainly discovered something special when we found each other," I said. "We're going to have lots more fun together."

"I certainly hope so," she said, kissing me on the cheek and patting my ass as I climbed the ladder out of the cabin.

Back in the cockpit, we sat side by side with an arm around one another and I'm sure we had that well-satisfied look, because Beth said, "Just look at you two lovebirds. I could hear the two of you going at it clear up here even with the motor running."

"What you heard was Kate getting my motor running," I said. "We wouldn't have minded you guys as an audience, but not a bunch of strangers." I continued, gesturing at the traffic on the bay. "We didn't want to get it on up here in plain sight of all these boats around us."

"I see your point," she said. "I wanted to get laid on the water and I'm running out of time."

"I could slow the boat down," Jack volunteered, smiling at her.

"It may come to that. C'mon, you studs. Can't any of you help out a needy lady?"

"Damn, I'd love to, but I'm steering and there's a lot of traffic out here," Jack said.

"Don't worry, honey" Mary Ann said. "We've already fucked on the water and I'll make it up to you for missing out later."

Kelli and Stewart had been making out and now she pulled him to his feet, and said, "I've enjoyed this spectacular day so much, and to top it off, this handsome guy has agreed to give me a little souvenir to remember it by. See you guys in a few." They disappeared below and sounds of shared ecstasy began floating up within a couple of minutes.

"You're my last hope, Dan," Beth said, placing her hand on the front of his pants. "Aha. My hard-on detector says I'm about to get lucky."

"Take it easy," he said. "There's only room enough for one couple at a time down there. We'll have to wait for them to finish."

"Damn," Beth said, looking over the bow, seeing the marina approaching. "Hurry up, you two," she shouted down into the cabin.

A couple of minutes later, when the happy couple appeared, Beth dragged Dan to his feet and down they went. Sounds of passion floated out of the cabin only diminishing when Jack slowed the motor as we approached our berth. Dan emerged, tucking in his shirt-tail. "I'll get the bow line," he said.

Beth followed him. "That was definitely a 'quickie,'" she said, "but it served the purpose. I got my first piece of ass afloat and scored a sweet little climax--a perfect end to a perfect voyage."

After we got the boat cleaned up and secured, we headed back to the condo.

Kelli volunteered to make her famous pizzas and we all liked that idea. We stopped at a market so she could get what she needed. A flurry of activity in the kitchen followed our arrival back at the condo. The first goodies to emerge were a fresh pitcher of Margaritas and platefuls of snacks. Us guys sat around the table drinking and eating while the girls went to clean up and change. They returned a short time, scantily dressed and looking gorgeous. I poured Margaritas for them and then went to get cleaned up. Later, we all sat around the table drinking and eating and talked about our day.

"What about that group blowjob?" Beth asked. "That was amazingly quirky. Wasn't it? I've never even heard of people doing anything like that before."

"I enjoyed every moment," Mary Ann said. "I really like having sex with all of you."

Kate laughed, "Shit, you're telling me that this wasn't the usual stuff for you guys."

"We haven't done anything like that before, but I wouldn't mind it becoming a regular event," I said, smiling at her. "You ladies certainly made me happy."

"I love oral sex, both giving and receiving, so that was fun for me too," she said, feeding me a bite of antipasto. "Next time it'll be the ladies' turn to be on the receiving end."

"I want to congratulate you, Kate," Stewart said. "You've taken to our group lifestyle like a natural cumslut."

"I guess I'm an exhibitionist at heart," she said. "Any girl, who puts on a skimpy costume and struts in front of an audience at a football game can't deny that she's a show-off. My initial hesitation last night was because I'd never had sex with other people looking on." She laughed. "That's no longer a problem. I discovered I like watching and being watched." She paused, looking around the table. "Having sex with you guys was a major turn on for me. Fucking and sucking is a real ice-breaker--a terrific way to get acquainted."

"I agree," Jack said. "Dan told us, but I'd forgotten that you were a cheerleader for the Pats."

"Not a cheerleader exactly, I was a member of what they call the dance team."

"Did you have any kinky adventures when you were doing that?" Beth asked, topping off everyone's glass.

"Not really," she said. "Management was pretty careful to make sure the players and us girls were kept apart. There was some dating against the rules, but a couple of girls got caught and lost their jobs."

"That's cruel," Beth said. "I'll bet the players didn't get cut."

"That's the way it was," Kate continued, taking another sip and putting her hand on my thigh. "Now that I think about it, I did have one adventure in the off-season. I was at a dance club drinking with some gal pals and recognized a couple of guys from the team, one white and one black."

"This sounds interesting," Beth said.

"One thing led to another and I found myself in the back seat of a car in the parking lot getting the shit fucked out of me by the white guy. I was kind of drunk, but still had the presence of mind to make him wear a condom."

"What happened to the black guy?" Stewart asked.

"Oh, he was there, three hundred pounds of pure muscle, sitting in the front seat, watching his buddy and me get it on. After the white guy came and pulled out of me, I expected that he'd want to screw me next. When he didn't move to join me in the back seat, I asked him if he wanted to do me. He declined, saying he wouldn't wear one of those condom things, but he would settle for a blowjob."

"Bill Clinton claimed that wasn't even sex," I said, and she laughed.

"After I thought about it, I was pretty happy to have that alternative as I was beginning to sober up and realized that having his bulky body riding me in the back seat of the car could crush the living daylights out of me. So, he joined me in the back seat and the white guy left to go smoke a cigarette or something. We kissed and made out for about a minute before I started to go down on him. When I undid his pants, I nearly laughed out loud. That three-hundred-pound giant had a four-inch hard-on."

We were all cracking up by this time. "So, what did you do?" Beth asked.

"I gave him head," Kate said. "His weenie was about the same size as the first boy I ever screwed. He was twelve, I was thirteen. Anyway, it only took me about five minutes to get him off. A couple of squirts, a swallow, and we were finished. I never saw either of them again. They were both cut from the team before the next season."

"Wow, Kate. That was quite a story," I said. "You got a pretty early introduction to sex."

She took another drink of her Margarita. "I guess I did. Like I said, I lost my cherry when I was thirteen. Not long after that, I was complaining to my mother, showing her how tight my training bras had gotten. Mom was divorced and we lived alone. She worked long hours and I guess she hadn't been paying much attention, but apparently I had found the right moment. She looked at my bust and whistled. 'Good god, girl,' she said. 'With breasts like that, every male you meet is going to try and get in your panties. My advice is don't let them, but if they talk you into letting them screw you, make them wear a condom.' She gave me a half-dozen and explained how the guy was supposed to use them. But she must have decided I needed extra protection, because she made me a doctor's appointment and a week later I was on the pill."

"I'll get those pizzas going," Kelli said, obviously not as gripped with the saga of Kate's sexlife and bra size as us guys were. "I'm getting hungry. Who wants to give me a hand putting them together?"

All three women volunteered and us men were left to finish up the pitcher of Margaritas.

Jack said, "Hey, Rick. Last night you were telling us about that Claire lady, the gal you met on your way here. Do you think there's a chance we could get together with her before you guys go home?"

"Beth has her cell number," I said. "I'll ask her if she's up for seeing Claire and her two husbands again, but I'm willing to bet she is. We had a hell of a lot of fun with those three very sexy people. Didn't we Stewart?"

"Yeah, we did and and Beth certainly seemed to enjoy herself."

Laughing, the girls came out of the kitchen, each carrying a handmade pizza, putting them on the table. We sat down and Jack jumped up, returning moments later with an armful of chilled Sam Adams. Silence reigned as we ate our pizza, washing it down with beer.

"What was so amusing?" Jack asked. "We could hear you laughing and carrying on all the way in here."

"We were just talking about you guys and how you looked when we were sucking you off," Beth said, grinning. "The expression on each of your faces as you watched us blowing the other guys was priceless--talk about major drool. When it was your turn however, blank, no one home, until after you'd shot your wad."

"I've heard that a man with a hard-on has his brains in his balls," Kelli said. "There were a bunch of brainy balls on the boat today."

Jack, Stewart, and I laughed, but Dan looked peeved. "I might not look the part of an intellectual when I'm getting head, but you girls didn't look like Rhodes scholars either with dicks stuffed in your mouths and come running down your faces."

"Easy, Dan," Jack said. "The girls are just teasing us. Think, man. They gave us a very nice present this afternoon, asking nothing in return. They deserve a treat, maybe having us guys eat their pussies or something."

"You got that right, Jack," Kelli laughed. "I'm ready, anytime."

"Just be patient," I said, leaning over to kiss her. "I have something to ask you girls. While you were fixing the pizzas, we were talking about Claire and her guys and the possibility of getting together with them came up. Do you ladies have any interest in meeting a couple of sexy, new men?"