All Comments on 'Beth's Boy'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

God this is hot and strangely romantic at the same time. Haven't felt this good in a while. Can't wait till hubby comes home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope that

Everyone in your life abandons you.

Sub_KittenSub_Kittenover 6 years ago
Ignore

That hateful comment. This is a good story. And I can't wait to read the other one

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked it! :)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 6 years ago
New Here

First time I've read any of your work. It's not really any of my personal kinks - other than the use of magic - but it was really good stuff.

Keep up the good work and keep having fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Man this is the best I have ever read, we want more parts of it. Please

DragoTimeDragoTimeover 5 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected too, which I mean in the nicest possible way. That poor boy... ;)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
The trouble with...

...having principles grounded in Supposed-to-be is played out in all caps with this story. Don't know if being a guy makes this story a bit more uncomfortable in some places, but the overall is quite compelling. Great storytelling.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Unholy Torture

What Britney and Heather did to Jack was just barbaric,but necessary to make Jack see his Mother really did love her son,but actually Beth may not have been the only one who liked Jack,I'm talking about that waitress Carrie,she obviously was attracted to Jack as she sucked his dick magically and she sympathized about his torture.

Maybe Jack could go back and ask Carrie out and she could be a good girlfriend for him and wouldn't treat him like shit the way Heather and Britney did,and he could finally grant his Mothers wish and find a girl to date.I think Carrie albeit teased him she did it to get his attention rather than to outright torture him.Weird but good story.

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

Jeez, I'd probably just kill myself in that world

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just like flynnd (the post above me) said...

I would absolutely kill myself in this world. Story was good, but the morals really hold me back. Not just the incest, as I already have a kink for that, but the pure torture that comes with this. Really makes me question who is actually into this, because this is no longer edging or blue-balling. This is legitimate torture. This should not be able to happen. The fact that the females could also look into his thoughts means he really has NO privacy which, again, is a turn-off for me. Someone above said Carrie could be a good fit, and that can be true (if there was ever a sequel), but at this point, I would just die. Leave a suicide note, a .33 to the skull, quick and painless. That world is not for me. I'm already on edge (hah) about edging, but this was not even sexy edging. I would have been ugly crying my ass off in this situation a while ago. Also, won't lie, Beth isn't the greatest. She wasn't very sympathetic halfway through and, yeah Jack asked for this, he didn't really. I mean, this is one step away from rape, when you think about it, and she just kinda let it happen. Like I said, I get that he was rude, and I get that he didn't want her help. But the second time he was basically on his knees, begging for forgiveness, that really should have been the final straw. I have other thoughts, but this is getting long already. Again, good story, just not for me. I would've clicked away if I wasn't invested to see the end.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06over 3 years ago

Your stories are great. Hey, no humans were harmed in the making of this story. Ha ha, keep up the good work.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments! :)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Yeah this world sounds utterly horrifying to live in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Suicide if I was in his position. If I had enough power then end of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gonna back up Flynn and Anonymous. This is well done as torture porn goes. It would be an absolute horror to live in. How a Mother or ANY human being could take pleasure from treating a fellow thinking creature ilike this s way beyond me. I realization no actual persons were hurt so it's like a Poe story in a way. Still horrifying. For those who like torture porn, here's your candy. The ending that I was hoping for was this young man either putting hot lead in these women or leaving a detailed public letter to explain his suicide by sleeping pills. This author is a better writer than I, but I think this one story will hold me over for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was spellbound. Loved the tender ending with his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, the only real solution is suicide or nuclear apocalypse for this hell-world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not tender or romantic, it's actually just rape everybody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was just bad. Just watching a kid get raped, tortured and gaslit by his own mom and her friends ... Really nothing erotic to be found here unless you're reeeeally into watching grown women act like teenage rapists.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

idt the author is active anymore, so ill post this more as a warning for those who read comments first: there is no happy ending. this is just rape and torture, and i'd kms if i was in the same spot as mc

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous