All Comments on 'Beth's Breakup'

by rifkinraf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really?

This stretches logic and fantasy to new lows.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At times I could squint and almost be aroused, being a girl who does enjoy excessive quantities of cum. It was just so unrealistic though; first the manufactured “vengeance” against her boyfriend who the only reason we are given for believing he’s an a*****e is just that he can’t get it up. Way to reinforce the toxic belief/pressure on men to always perform when YOU want them to. Sexuality, mental health, ED, all things which could be present but there’s no conversation, just “I’m done”.

Second, I know men can be creeps but being ejaculated on in public after sitting where another guy had already cum? Goes a bit far into laughably improbable (sadly not impossible, I’ll give you that).

The worst though, a seeming hive-mind coordination of 300+ men who couldn’t have really planned their actions as all of this happened just because of her outfit choice (also ridiculous), and ALL apparently are ok with SA-ing an unconsenting woman (who doesn’t run for dear life the moment a guy starts running at her, c**k in hand) with not a SINGLE person in the room who didn’t decide to cum on her?? Not to mention her just going from horror to arousal in the space of a few minutes (please don’t tell me you think this would actually happen; I’d be very worried if so)

Honestly though, the writing style and descriptions are all actually pretty good and just as visceral as they need to be. I’d only say work on making a premise which isn’t just unrealistic and even silly at times, but also kinda toxic in how it treats/views women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrifkinraf@rifkinraf
Thank you for the warm welcome back. I've been working on more serious projects, but it feels good to be on this side again.