All Comments on 'Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 02'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

A New Master or Dom is always full of surprises to test me. I learned that with just being with a few and seeing it in some places and talking to my sisters there who was there with there Dom or Master. It was always hard for me at first to giving up ALL Control to a New Man or One I was given to Please while my Master watched at times. I just wanted to make him Proud of me so I wanted him to be told how GOOD I was to the Man or Mens he gave me to Service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not quite what I was expecting, I’m annoyed with myself that I didn’t notice the water sports tag because it’s really not my thing. I think I was expecting an actual CNC scene, the moral side of me hates the “grooming” aspect of it all (not the D/s scene) but the rational side understands that yes it is a fantasy.

Good story though

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES