All Comments on 'Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 05'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story

I love the story this far. While I understand her fantasy and I loved the way he makes her think. I wonder why he doesn't try to encourage her to share with her husband. Especially since based on what you have shared about the other characters they are honest with their partners. It feels like he is setting her up to lose everything....which doesn't seem very fair. I understand life isn't fair and she made a choice...but she and her family will be the losers. Especially since he wants to expose the to many other situations....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hope to read more in this series sometime soon.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I had a OG just like him and he done my Azz so GOOD I got use to him doing me and had such BIG STRONG ORGASMS that I even asked him to do me Again and AGAING ilke that at times when we got together but he knew how to play with my Clit and PULL On my Nipples. The closer I get to Orgasm to this day I like my Nipples PULLED ON Harder and HARDER to I SCREAM with Orgasm. And I surprised Mens alot how much I liked giving head and Sucking on a Lover or Man and taking his Cum and letting him Nutt his self IN my mouth and Mens liked that I Swallowed. This is so good and makes me feel like Beth when I read it cause I remember alot just like she being done and doing for her Master like I done for my Mens and Dom Mens I been with and let my self go with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one star maybe two, I mean good flow and choice of words, but this is just your "run of the mill" story about a woman. Nothing new that we don't already know

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1224 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES