Beth's Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers

With the empties in hand, I headed back into the house. I dropped the bottles in the recycling, grabbed a fresh one from the fridge, and turned to go back outside when I heard talking, and laughing—and a woman laughing. It was Beth, of course. For her to be back from a shopping trip with Janice before the stores closed was a minor miracle. But that was definitely Beth's laugh.

Change of plans. I headed out to the family room, where Beth's laughter had come from. The TV was on, but Kevin and Beth weren't paying any attention to it. They were sitting and talking—quite innocently to all appearances. Kevin said I'd done a great job on the lawn and admired my beer holder. I guess that was what he was looking at when he was staring out the window. Beth told me that Janice had gotten a headache when they were shopping and they'd decided to come home. She said that she'd just gotten back a few minutes ago.

I told them that I'd decided not to try to fertilize the lawn this afternoon after all because I didn't have enough time before the game. That was a lie, of course. I already decided it didn't matter if I missed some of the first inning. But it did matter to me a lot not to leave Kevin and Beth together alone for any length of time. So I excused myself just long enough to put away the things in the garage and close the garage door. Then I was back in the house, keeping an eye on things.

Kevin and I watched the game and, near the end, Beth made dinner for the three of us. After dinner, we watched a movie together. Then Beth and I went to bed and Kevin went to his room. Tomorrow they'd be together alone until Kevin had to leave for his job interview. And then, Beth was going to take Kevin to the airport for an early evening flight. I realized that there would be plenty of time for them to do whatever they chose to do then and there was nothing I could do about it. But, for today at least, I'd managed to keep things on the up-and-up.

When we got to the bedroom, it was the first time Beth and I'd been alone since I'd seen the evidence of her cheating. I could have talked with her about it then, but it seemed like a bad idea to do it when Kevin was in the house. What if it blew up into a scene? Better to wait until we were alone in the house. Besides, I needed more time to think about what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it.

When we got into bed, Beth began being amorous with me. I didn't really feel like I was in the mood—at first. But when she went down on me—when I felt her soft wet lips around my cock—my mood changed. She had me at full staff in a matter of minutes and I really wanted to blow my load in her mouth. I put my hands on her head—not exactly forcing her to stay on my cock, but making it clear what I wanted. I was building to an orgasm and she hadn't tried to pull away yet. She didn't do her, "I've just got to feel you in my cunt," shit. So I allowed myself to hope. But, just as I was about to blow my load, Beth pulled off of me and stroked me to an orgasm. I shot all over my chest and stomach. It was an intense orgasm, and obviously a very fruitful one. But it was still unsatisfying.

Beth got up to get a washcloth to clean me up with. As she was wiping my cum off my chest with the warm rag, she said, "My...you got pretty excited there, didn't you? And a little forceful, too!" She paused, "but you know I don't do that."

"Right!" I thought, "not for me!" I guess that moment would have been an appropriate one to being a conversation. All I needed to do to start it was to say out loud what I was thinking. But I still didn't think it best to get into this while Kevin was still here and, besides, I was drained and just wanted to sleep. I rolled over, probably in a way that left Beth wondering what was the matter. But I couldn't help that.

Surprisingly, I slept well that night. When the alarm went off in the morning, I was still sleeping soundly. I shut it off and got up to get ready for work. Neither Kevin nor Beth was up before left. Maybe that was a good thing—less time for them to get into trouble. But it was hard for me to leave the house knowing what I did about what Beth did the other night. Thoughts of them together tore at my mind all the way to my office.

At first, when I got to the office, I was too busy to think about anything but work. But about 9:00 I got a chance to check the feed from the cameras I'd installed in the house. Jesus Christ! They were into it already. Beth was on her knees in Kevin's room, dressed only in her bathrobe, sucking vigorously on Kevin's cock. Kevin was stark naked. His pants were lying on the floor behind him.

This was a weird feeling. I guess I suspected that Beth and Kevin would do something. Why would the other evening be a one-time thing? But watching it on the computer—live, while it was happening—was distressing. I could do nothing to stop it. They'd be done by the time I got to my car in the parking lot. Then I realized that I could at least disrupt them. Maybe it was juvenile, but I decided to call the house.

Because I had the sound turned down on my computer, so my secretary wouldn't hear anything suspicious, I didn't hear the phone ring on their end, but I could see their reaction. Both of them looked over toward the phone in the room. But Beth looked away quickly and sort of reassured Kevin with her hands, and I guess her mouth, that she was going to just let it ring. When the answering machine picked up, I hung up.

Then all I could do was watch—watch as my wife pleasured another man in a way that she had never pleasured me. Beth cupped Kevin's balls in one hand and pumped his shaft with the other as she worked her lips over his hard shaft with abandon. Kevin would look down at her sometimes and other times just close his eyes in reverie. As he was getting close to an orgasm, he put both hands on the back of Beth's head and controlled her movements. But he didn't have to keep her from stopping. It was obvious that Beth had no intention of stopping until Kevin had filled her mouth with cum.

She got her wish quickly. I could see Kevin thrusting fiercely as he filled her mouth with his seed. I imagined that he was making a lot of noise, too. I saw Beth swallow and then, when his orgasm was almost over, Beth did another thing that surprised me—something very out of her character (or what I had thought was her character). She pulled away from his cock and took the last two shot of cum right on her face. One hit her eyebrow and eyelid and the other gave her a mustache on her lip.

She immediately took Kevin's cock back in her mouth and sucked him gently while his cock softened, allowing his cum to run down her cheek and onto his shaft. When she pulled away again, Beth used her finger to push cum on her face into her mouth and made quite a show of tasting it before swallowing it. Then she kissed Kevin's softened cock and stood up.

Kevin tried to hold her—maybe he was even trying to move her toward the bed. Beth put up a hand in protest and backed out of the room. Kevin fell back on the bed, relaxing after his climax. And, then I had the thought to call the house again. I'm not sure why. But I think I was trying to find out how convincingly Beth could lie to me. By 'lie' I don't mean tell me something false. It's not like I was going to ask her, "Were you just sucking Kevin's cock?" I mean, talk to me as if nothing had happened when, in fact, something very damaging to our relationship had happened.

This time, Beth picked up right away. I could see her on the camera in our bedroom. She'd dropped her robe and was now completely naked.

"Hello."

"Oh, hi, honey," I said, trying not to let my tension show in my voice.

"Hi, hon. What's up?"

"Oh, I was just wondering about Kevin's interview. I've forgotten when it is. Has he left yet?"

"No. It's not until 11:00. I think he just got up not too long ago." (Think? I thought. You damn well know!) "I was just going to see if he wanted some breakfast before he went. We want him to be in good shape for the interview."

"Absolutely!" I said, thinking that he was feeling pretty good right now. "So what are you going to do today?"

"Oh, I don't know. Kevin's going to borrow the car to drive to his interview so I guess I'll just putz around until it's time to take him to the airport." Then she did something that drove me crazy. I guess she found a bit more of Kevin's cum on her face. I saw her wipe her finger under her eye and put it in her mouth to suck it off. I couldn't stand it. Here she was talking with her husband and sounding completely innocent while she was licking the remnants of another man's cum off her face. I just mumbled a quick, "I gotta go," and got off the phone as fast as I could.

I think I was pretty useless the rest of the day. If employers want to get their money's worth out of an employee, they should make sure the employee's wife isn't fucking around with other guys. It really compromises workplace efficiency. I feigned a slight illness and left work early, getting home a little before 5:00.

When I got home, Beth and Kevin were gone. His flight was at 7:30 and he'd need to be there at least an hour early. It was just over an hour to the airport at this time on a weekday so she probably wouldn't be home until around 7:30. That gave me plenty of time to, as they say in sports broadcasting, "go to the replay."

Since I had the time, I decided to go back to the beginning—to Saturday night, watching that over again and then following up with whatever else the cameras had shown. This time, watching the recording of Saturday night, I knew what was going to happen. That made it a very different experience. I was less shocked, though I still had trouble adjusting to the thought that Beth would do something like this. But, most notably, I also found it arousing. I mean incredibly arousing.

I was as hard as I've ever gotten. I think the anger combines with the voyeuristic stimulation to provoke a different level of sexual arousal. I found myself so stimulated that I undid my pants and took out my cock. I was stroking it all the while I watched Beth massage, then suck Kevin. And, just as I watched Kevin blew his load in Beth's mouth, I blew mine all over my lap. Some even shot up on my chest and a strand hit the keyboard.

I took a break from my sleuthing to get a rag and clean up. When I was finished, I started scanning the recordings. The cameras only recorded when there was motion but, for my purposes, there were a lot of "false positives." I was only interested in certain kinds of motions. I set the surveillance program to show six cameras at once and began scanning through the recorded video at 6x speed.

I almost missed the first thing. I had to back up and zoom two of the playbacks to each take up half the screen. It was about 7:00 Sunday morning. Both Kevin and Beth were getting up at about the same time. Coincidence, I was sure. But an unhappy one for me as it turned out. Beth went into out bathroom and took a shower. Kevin was reading e-mail on his phone. The camera in our bedroom continued to record for several minutes after Beth left the room but there was nothing to see except me sleeping soundly on the bed.

The recording stopped, but started again when Beth came back into the room with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair dripping wet. About that time, Kevin got out of bed and headed for his bathroom. This was the part I was scanning past at 6x speed, figuring there was nothing to see. And I was right—until Beth left our bedroom.

I switched to the hallway camera and could see her walking to Kevin's room and listening outside the door. I think she probably heard Kevin's shower running. On the camera in his room, I could see his bathroom door ajar and the room was steaming up.

Beth opened his door, walked in, and closed it behind her. I watched her walk to Kevin's bathroom door, enter without a moment's hesitation, and (alas) close this door behind her, too. I thought I had the house covered with cameras so that the only things I'd miss would be activities in closets. But I was wrong. I didn't have a camera in the bathroom of the guest bedroom. So I couldn't see what happened there that morning. But I could sure guess. Beth and Kevin were in there for almost 15 minutes and I'm certain they weren't discussing the weather. I'm sure only some of the steaminess was coming from the shower head.

For the first few minutes of this, the camera in our bedroom was still running. There was something very metaphorical about my sleeping soundly in my bed while Beth was sucking off another guy elsewhere in the house. Then, the camera in our bedroom shut down for lack of activity. And, shortly after that, so did the camera in Kevin's bedroom.

When the bathroom door opened again, it started back up. Beth came out first. She was adjusting the towel around her. I guessed that she had just put it back on. Beth headed directly to our room and I watched the events of that morning a little longer in split screen. Beth was getting dressed in our bedroom and Kevin, smiling like he'd just swallowed the canary, walked out of the bathroom and started getting dressed himself.

I fast-forwarded through a bunch of the day: breakfast, me joining them in the kitchen, Beth leaving to go shopping, me leaving to go to the home improvement store, Kevin watching TV, and all that. Nothing interesting here, but I knew that.

And, then, I almost missed something else—something that blew my mind. It turns out that Beth got back from her shopping trip much earlier than she'd let on. In fact it was just a few minutes after I'd gone out to start the mower that she came in. She found Kevin right away. I zoomed that camera to full screen and turned up the sound.

They were flirting. Kevin tried to kiss Beth but she stopped him. He looked perplexed. And I can't blame him. I would have been perplexed if I were in his shoes. In fact, I was perplexed in my own shoes.

"What?"

"I don't kiss other men—I mean other than my husband—not like that anyway." Beth pulled away from Kevin. "Besides," she continued coyly, "that's not what you want most anyway, is it?"

Beth's hands, which had been up against Kevin's chest, slid down sensuously to his crotch and caressed his cock through his pants. It was obvious what Kevin wanted most.

"Paul's just outside," Beth cautioned. "He just started mowing the lawn so he'll probably be out there for close to an hour. But we need to be careful." Beth paused. I was wondering what she was going to suggest. I suspect Kevin was wondering the same thing.

"Follow me." Beth led Kevin into the kitchen. I saw her look cautiously into the backyard, I guess to be sure that I wasn't looking that way right then. The camera in the smoke alarm in the kitchen picked up the action then. Beth positioned herself to the side of the window, out of view from the backyard.

"You stand right there and do lookout duty," Beth directed. "I'll give you what you really want."

So Kevin stood in front of the sink, looking out the window. Beth knelt down in front of him and unzipped his pants. I watched her fish out his cock and try to do the same with his balls. But I guess the fly of his pants wasn't allowing the access she wanted because she decided to unbuckle his belt and push his pants and underpants down to his knees.

Beth looked up at Kevin and gave one last instruction before she started on his cock. "Now you pay enough attention to what Paul's doing outside that, if he decides to come in for something, we can get straightened up."

And, with that, Beth began licking Kevin's cock. It was only semi-hard when she started but the action of her soft tongue quickly had him full and rigid. Then she began sucking his cock with relish. There was a kind of passion in her movements that amazed me. I had no doubt that she enjoyed the power she had over Kevin—the power to control his pleasure so completely. But she was enjoying more than that. She was enjoying the sensations she was feeling. That was obvious.

Despite having stroked myself to an orgasm less than half an hour ago, I found my cock hard again and I couldn't help stroking it while I watched this scene unfolding.

Kevin did an admirable job of maintaining his appearance of calm. It wouldn't have done, of course, for me to look up from mowing the lawn to see him with his head thrown back in reverie. But it was clear that Beth was driving him crazy with her mouth. I knew what pleasure Beth could cause that way. (Well, I guess I didn't quite know all of the pleasure she could cause that way. Kevin knew more than I did about one sort of oral pleasure Beth could provoke.)

Then I saw Kevin smile and wave. That son of a bitch! While he had been waving to me pleasantly, he had his hard cock buried deep in my wife's mouth. I remembered that I'd waved to him in return but then studiously avoided looking at the kitchen window for the rest of the time I was mowing the lawn. So, yesterday I didn't see the expression on his face as he spewed his semen into Beth's mouth. But I saw it now. His composed look was undone. I watched his eyes close and his body jerk over and over with each jet of jism he shot in Beth's hungry mouth.

Beth kept Kevin's cock in her mouth as it softened. She seemed reluctant to let go of it. But finally, she moved back and pulled up Kevin's underpants and pants. She finished dressing him and carefully moved out of line with the window as she stood up.

"There, now, isn't that better than a kiss?" Kevin didn't answer. "Isn't that what you really wanted?"

Beth peeked through the window and, seeing that the coast was clear, left for the family room. "Join me when you think you can move your legs," she said teasingly.

I couldn't believe that that Beth and Kevin had been so brazen as to do that while I was just outside in the back yard. I was stunned, and hurt, and angry. I was also completely hard again and felt like I needed to cum. I'd been a teenager the last time I'd felt the urgency to have an orgasm so soon after having just had one. But I wasn't a teenager and I was able to control the desire. The point of all this wasn't to have a jack-off session to my wife's adulterous activities. And, besides, I wanted to see what happened this morning, when Beth knew that I was at work.

I did a quick check of the time. It was only 6:20. I had at least an hour before Beth would be back. Plenty of time.

I fast-forwarded the recordings to this morning. I'd left the house about 7:30, thinking that Beth and Kevin were still asleep. Now, on the tape, it was obvious that Beth was awake when I was leaving. She got up as soon as I'd left.

She took a shower and dried off, leaving her hair wet—a look that I always found very sexy. Then she put on her bathrobe—a cream-colored satin robe with lace trim—and headed to the kitchen. I fast forwarded through a part where she started some coffee and mixed up some muffins and put them in the oven. I slowed it down again as she walked back down the hallway toward Kevin's room. She opened the door without knocking.

Switching to the camera in his room, I saw Kevin, apparently just waking up. He smiled when he saw Beth entering the room. (What man wouldn't?)

"So, are you ready?" Beth said coyly. When Kevin answered 'yes' with enthusiasm, Beth said, "I don't mean for that, silly. I mean are your ready for some coffee and muffins." Kevin, though obviously disappointed, managed to indicate in a reasonably pleasant tone that he was.

"Oh, don't pout. I didn't say that you weren't going to get that. You'll just have to wait a little." Beth was teasing and obviously enjoying doing so. "Here," she said as she climbed into Kevin's bed, "maybe this will tide you over for a bit."

Beth pulled down the covers. Kevin was sleeping in the nude—something that Beth noted and said how much she liked. I guess she also liked the fact that Kevin had a strong morning woody. Beth wasted no time getting her mouth around Kevin's cock and sucking it. It was clear that she was enjoying this, as was Kevin, but she had no intention of bringing him off now. She was just showing him how good it was going to feel when she chose to do it.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers