Beth's Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

When I got home Friday night, I told Beth about the change in plans and promised to take care of everything for the evening. Beth said that, since she was going shopping anyway, she'd pick up the beer and snacks. I didn't mind going out but it would be even better if Beth did this. I had some things to check out at the house.

I'd already figured out how I'd excuse myself for part of the night: a phone call to do some work on the computer; lots of frustration doing the work remotely; finally, I'll have to go into the office. That would take me away from the house for a full hour just in drive time, more for the time I'd have to work in the office.

I wasn't certain that Beth would do anything tonight. Maybe the group of guys would put a crimp in her style. But, if she did—and I was banking on it—I planned to do more than watch recordings of it. I carefully checked to see that I could easily see into all the likely rooms while I was standing discretely outside the windows. I didn't have to worry about neighbors reporting a peeping Tom. I only needed to be in the back yard and we had a privacy fence around it that would hide me from the view of the neighbors. Everything seemed to check out. If Beth did do anything—at least if she did it anyplace other than one of the bathrooms, I'd be able to get a good view from outside the window.

I checked that all of the cameras were working and dug out my old black ski mask. I was ready for the night.

The guys arrived around 7:30 and everyone got a beer and headed for the family room. Beth headed for the bedroom to read. We were a few hands into the game when my phone rang. (It's amazing what programs you can get for a smart phone. Want to be interrupted at a certain time? No problem.) I looked perturbed and "reluctantly" answered the phone. After a brief exchange (can you call a one-way conversation 'an exchange'?), I excused myself from the game and went into my home office. I fiddled around there for about ten minutes. Then, I went into our bedroom and told Beth, exuding disgust and irritation, that I had to go into the office. The VPN was apparently not working again and I couldn't access my files remotely.

Beth was properly sympathetic. She asked what the guys were going to do and I told her they'd stay and play. Once I got to the office, a half-hour drive at this time of the night, it would only take 20 minutes to a half-hour minutes to correct the file and send it to my boss, who was away on a business trip where he needed the file. So, I figured I would be back in about in an hour and a half at most. I'd be able to join the game sober, but irritated, when the others were pretty drunk so I should make out okay by the end of the night.

I gave Beth a kiss and left to tell the guys. They teased me a bit and commiserated with me. But I was soon out of the house presumably on my way to my office. I parked a couple of blocks away and made my way back to the house. I climbed over the fence, into the back yard, and put on my mask for my surveillance work.

Beth was already out in the family room. But everything seemed pretty innocent. I couldn't hear what was being said—I'd have to check that later tonight or tomorrow on the cameras. The poker game came to a halt when Beth sat down at the table and began talking—flirting, really—with by friends. She was being pretty blatant: sucking the salsa off a chip before she ate it, licking her lips in a very sensuous, suggestive way, and giggling at whatever the guys were saying.

Jake tried to cop a feel of her leg but Beth pushed his hand away and appeared to scold him. The other guys got the message and didn't try to initiate anything but the flirting continued apace. This all went on for about a half hour. Then Beth got up and went to the kitchen. I stayed where I was because as long as none of the guys joined her in the kitchen, there was no need to move to that window.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pants. I realized that Beth had called me at the office. Fortunately, I'd set my office phone to forward calls to my cell. I moved away from the window so I could speak at a normal volume. I tried to sound irritated about being at work on a Saturday night when I answered the phone.

"I was just wondering how you were doing, honey," Beth said sympathetically.

"I'm okay. I'm just really pissed. If the IT people would keep the damned VPN up, I could have done this from home in 20 minutes. Now, it's already been a half hour just driving in and it will probably take me more than 20 minutes here. My computer hasn't even finished booting up."

"I'm really sorry you had to go into the office. Do you think the guys need anything? Should I check on them?"

It took some restraint not to respond with a wisecrack. What I said could have been suggestive in the right tone, but I kept my tone quite innocent. "Yeah, check on them. See if they need any munchies or anything. Give them whatever they need and tell them I'm sorry I had to go and that I'll be back as soon as I can." I was pretty sure now that she'd given them what they needed. I think the phone call as all about checking to see that I was really at the office. It made me wonder whether I'd done anything over the last few days to make her suspect that I was suspicious.

"Oh, honey, and see if we need more beer. I can stop on the way home and pick up more if we need it."

"I'm in the kitchen. I can check now." After a pause, she said, "We only have ten beers left. You'd better stop pick up a 12-pack on the way home. These guys can suck down a lot, you know." I did. And I knew that they weren't the only ones in the house who could suck down a lot.

"Okay. Bye babe. I'll be back as soon as I can. But it will be over an hour for sure. Sorry to dump taking care of the guys on you."

"That's okay. I'll take care of them. I'm happy to do it."

She hung up and I worked my way back to the window. When I got in position, Beth was back in the family room. She was standing away from the table and saying something to the guys. I saw them smile—well, smirk, really—at each other and get up from the table. They stood in a semi-circle in front of Beth and she sank down to her knees.

Beth undid the guys' pants, one by one, and pulled down them down. Soon she was facing three cocks in various states of semi-arousal. Jake was standing in the middle and Beth lifted his cock and put it in her mouth. She grabbed Andy's cock with one hand and Lucas's with the other and began pumping them while she sucked on Jake's.

I have no idea whether Beth had ever done something like this before—obviously I don't mean sucking off some other guy; I mean doing more than one at a time. But she did it like a pro. I was amazed that she could coordinate all her movements so well.

She began moving her mouth from one cock to another, always stroking the other two to keep them hard. When she wasn't sucking Jake, that meant that she needed even more coordination to reach across and stroke two cocks to one side. But like a virtuoso pianist doing a cross-over hand move, she made it look easy.

I saw my friends looking at each other and grinning like the proverbial cat with a canary. Beth didn't seem to be in a hurry to bring them off and they seemed to be fine with this being drawn out, too.

My heart was pounding. This was a new experience for me. When I'd watched Beth doing things like this in the past several weeks, it had always been after the fact—sometimes well after the fact. Well, there was the one time I watched the live feed from my office of Beth and Kevin. That was in real time, but I was far away and couldn't have interfered.

Now, I was watching as it happened and I was right outside the house. I could have busted in to the house and stopped all of this. I played that scene in my mind for a minute, but set it aside because it was a distraction from what I was watching. As I focused on Beth blowing my three friends in my own house, I found myself getting aroused. Indeed, I was hard and in need of relief.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. It felt so good to stroke it. I watched Beth going from cock to cock with her sweet wet mouth and stroked myself in time with her motions on my fiends' cocks.

Andy was the first one to blow his load in Beth's mouth. I shot off on the side of the house at the same time. Beth made a show of swallowing Andy's cum and he back away and collapsed onto the couch. My knees were weak but I couldn't bring myself to move away from the window. I wanted to see Jake and Lucas fill Beth's mouth too.

It didn't take Beth long to bring off the other two. I wondered whether the taste of Andy's cum had made her so hot that she couldn't wait to get the other two guys' deposits. She didn't wait long. First Lucas busted his nut in her mouth. He was just finishing when Beth could tell that Jake was close to spurting himself. She turned quickly to wrap her mouth around Jake's cock, allowing the last shot of Lucas's cream to hit her on the cheek. I watched it run down her cheek as she brought Jake off in her mouth.

Lucas and Jake too—Lucas on a chair and Jake on the couch with Andy. All three were in various stages of recovery. Beth wiped the string of Lucas's cum from her cheek and sucked it from her finger. Beth got up and said something to the guys before leaving for the bedroom. (I found out later, when I watched the tape—or maybe I should say, the first of many times I watched the tape—that she said, "Why don't you guys rest for a bit? If you can recover, maybe we can have seconds tonight.")

After she left, the guys weren't doing much so I moved to the bedroom window. The room was pretty dark. The room light was turned off and the only light was what was streaming in from the opened bathroom door. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust but, when they did, I could see Beth, lying on the bed, completely naked now. She was lying on her back with her legs apart, stroking her clitoris furiously.

Beth can take a long time to work up to an orgasm, but not tonight. She was climaxing after only two or three minutes of touching herself. I couldn't hear anything through the window and I'm guessing she was trying to be kind of quiet because of the guys in the family room. But it was obvious that she had an incredibly intense orgasm. Her hips were thrusting wildly and her head was thrown back in pleasure.

For quite a while, there wasn't much to see in either window. I put my cock back in my pants and decided to give Beth a call. I moved well away from the window so I could talk normally. When Beth answered, I said I'd just left my office and was walking to the car. I told her I'd be back in about 45 minutes. She said not to worry—the guys were having fun.

I hadn't heard yet Beth's offer of possible seconds and I was thinking that the evening's entertainment was probably at an end. I was thinking of leaving, but decided to go back to see if anything was happening in the family room. Not much, as it turned out. The guys were laughing and drinking beer. They hadn't gone back to the poker table. They were still where they had collapsed after blowing their loads in Beth's mouth.

I watched for a few minutes, realizing that there was no need to leave yet. I really needed only about 10 to 15 minutes to walk to the car, drive to the store for beer, and get home by the time I'd told Beth I would. I decided to go back to the bedroom window to see what Beth was up do after her session of self-pleasuring. When I got to the window, I was just able to see her walk out the bedroom door in her robe. She was headed toward the family room.

So, I headed back there to see what her game would be. Beth was already standing in the family room receiving the undivided attention of my three friends. I couldn't tell what she was saying but the intent was clear when she untied her robe and pulled it open, giving them a clear view of her beautiful naked body. She said something and, then, let her robe drop to the floor behind her as she walked toward the guys. They were nodding and smiling.

It looked as if Beth was asking them who would be first. Jake was the first to speak up. Beth knelt in front him on the couch. She dutifully unbuttoned his pants and, with Jake helping by raising his hips, lowered his pants and underpants to his ankles. Andy tried to reach over to fondle one of Beth's breasts but Beth slapped his hand and pushed him away. It was a good natured, but firm, rebuke. He was to watch, not to touch.

Then Beth lifted up Jake's soft cock with her delicate fingers and examined it closely. She brought her mouth to it slowly began by gently licking the underside of Jake's cock. Even from this distance, I could see it twitch to life from her touch. Beth worked that cock with remarkable skill until it was completely hard again, despite having spent its load so recently. And, soon, Beth was sucking and pumping with a vengeance. I guess she knew that time was short and if she was going to have any chance of sucking off all three of my friends, she'd have to hurry.

Jake rewarded Beth's efforts surprisingly quickly. His whole body arched up off the couch while he pumped his load in to Beth's hungry mouth. When she finished, she looked up at him, licked her lips, and said something. You didn't have to be a skilled lip-reader to know that she'd just thanked Jake for cumming in her mouth.

Then she turned her talents to Lucas and Andy. They were easier to get hard. I think watching Beth work on Jake's cock excited them. I know it did me. I had my cock out again and was stroking it vigorously. After Beth finished with Lucas, politely thanking him, too, she began working on Andy's shaft. I realized that I'd need to go pretty soon and I really wanted to cum again. So, while I watched Beth ply her lips on Andy's throbbing cock, I began pounding my own furiously. When Beth brought Andy off deep in her mouth, I shot my second load on the side of the house, under the window. It was an incredibly intense orgasm. I had to fight to keep from roaring out loud.

I was in such a stupor that at first I barely noticed the action in the family room. Well, I guess I should say Beth's action. The guys were spent—their whole bodies as wilted as their cocks. Beth got up and, quite flirtatiously, I think walked to her bathrobe and bent over to pick it up. It wasn't a quick move. She put her legs together and bent from the waist, giving my three friends a very clear view of the wet cunt that they were clearly forever denied. Right now, they were too exhausted and satisfied to have been able to take advantage of anything had she chosen to offer it. But I was thinking that later, when they were replaying this scene in their minds, as I was certain they would do many times, they would think not only about the pleasures she had given them, but those she was denying them. What a way for Beth to keep these other men permanently desirous of her.

Beth didn't put the robe on. Instead, she dragged suggestively behind her as she left the room and went down the hallway to our bedroom.

I realized that I shouldn't dawdle now. I tucked my satisfied cock back in my pants and headed to the car. As I was buying the beer and driving back to the house, I thought about how my friends would act around me when I got there. In fact, they acted surprisingly normal. They even joked about my leaving my beautiful wife with them for the evening—as if joking about it would make it clear that nothing could have possibly happened. I hoped that I was as good at acting my part as they were at theirs.

After they left, I began cleaning up the family room. Beth came out from the bedroom and told me to leave it—that she would clean up in the morning. She said she would rather have me do some work in the bedroom.

I followed Beth back to the bedroom, watching the bottom of her robe swish back and forth as she walked. She pushed me down on the bed. She had no interest in our getting cleaned up and ready for bed. Or, I guess I should say, she had no interest in our getting cleaned up and she was already very much ready for bed. She climbed on top of me and began kissing me passionately. She began working her way down my body, unfastening my pants along the way. Soon she had my cock in her mouth and I was responding quickly despite having spewed my load twice earlier in the evening. Beth can be pretty persuasive with her mouth.

When she had me at full staff, she said, "I want to fuck you!" She threw her robe off and ignored completely the fact that only my cock was exposed. That was all she wanted, anyway. She didn't waste any time impaling herself on my shaft. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She slid over my hard cock with ease. She wasn't only wet, though, she was incredibly hot and tight. Her cunt was swollen and it embraced my cock in a tight, hot, wetness.

I didn't do much. This was Beth's show. She began riding my cock hard. I was enjoying this a lot, but I wasn't working up to an orgasm. Instead, I was just enjoying the feeling of being rigid and reaming Beth's tight twat. She was enjoying it, too. After only a few minutes, she began a long, intense, beautiful orgasm. I loved watching her shudder with pleasure.

Beth collapsed on top of me, limp and exhausted. My cock was neither, so I began moving slowly in and out of her now sopping cunt. She wasn't ready for me to begin fucking her hard again so soon. She pulled off of me and flopped down next to me, leaving me frustrated.

After a few minutes, Beth began stroking my cock, bringing me some relief and fueling hope of more. When she had me beginning a build-up to an orgasm, I began pushing gently on her head, urging her to take me in her mouth and do for me what she seemed to be eager to do for just about every other man in the world.

But she resisted, and I didn't force the issue. Beth brought me off with her hand and then got up and got a rag to clean me off with. Then she got back in bed, kissed me gently—with lips that had, I reflected, sucked off three of my friends twice not too long ago—and rolled over to go to sleep.

I was sexually satisfied, but couldn't sleep right away. I lay there is turmoil. I pondered what sort of relationship I had, and seemed willing to accept, with Beth. She clearly felt differently about me than other men—but in ways it was difficult for me to understand and even more difficult for me to accept. It was confusing. Why did she refuse me—but apparently *only* me—a blowjob to completion. If she liked sucking these other guys off so much, why wouldn't she fuck them. Hell, she wouldn't even let them kiss her or touch her. Those things were only for me.

I went to sleep that night having figured out only that I wasn't going to figure out much. Beth loved me, but for some reason, it was important for her to deny me an intimacy that I clearly wanted. It was also important for her, I guess, to offer that intimacy to every other man she could and to keep this a secret from me.

Why was I apparently accepting it? Well, it was true that Beth was a sexual raptor after she'd sucked off another guy. And I was the beneficiary of that. And, then, I'd also learned over the past few weeks, that I got off watching Beth ply her hobby, even on—maybe especially on—my friends. I didn't like it that she denied me what she freely gave them. But I thought I could live with it. And, maybe in a strange way, that one denial helped to keep a tension in our sex lives that I benefited from.

So, I drifted off, resolved to accept Beth's hobby. I didn't anticipate that it would turn into much more than this. But it did. Over the coming years (no pun intended), I came to be an active, if hidden, partner in Beth's hobby. Though Beth never knew it, I assisted her in finding interesting partners and plenty of opportunities to enjoy them. Over the years, I collected many hours of recordings of Beth with scores of men. And, I made some modifications to the house so I could observe Beth's activities in person. I had a few peepholes strategically placed so I could sneak back into the house and watch Beth drop to her knees to suck off some lucky stiff.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers