All Comments on 'Betrayal 05'

by Nightimevisions

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Yay finally!!

This has always been my favourite chapter! Look forward to the next and hope lit gets their act together and posts without delay!

Marine_GirlMarine_Girlover 11 years ago
Nicely done

This is my first time reading your story but it is definitely one of the best that I have read on this site cant wait for the rest of it

Chuckles437Chuckles437over 11 years ago
Thank you

Loved this story the first time around, enjoying as much this time, looking forward to the exciting chapters coming!

Thank you for your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful writing, please don't stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

every 3 days eh... :P

Wish you would submit them every other day, or every day so we can get back up-to-date before Christmas... then take christmas/newyears/more off...

you seem to like dragging people on however :(

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
to anon

The author can not be held responsible for their work not being posted due to contests held by lit,which tends to delay any other stories from being posted on time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She updates faster than others I know....

I personally am thankful she's updating this fast!! It's a lot faster than others and she has already said she hopes to finish the story completely which is more than other writers who start than stop in the middle. So I disagree with you anonymous. Three days is fast enough. Personally if she wants I would not be disappointed if she took off through the new year. She deserves it. If you don't like her update speed don't read it until she says she's complete!!!

Nightimevisions: Thank you for the update!! The suspense is mounting and I thoroughly enjoy the story!!! Keep it up :) (write at your own pace and ignore those who want you to rush. Your pace will make sure the story is as good as it can get) :)

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Great story

How did I miss reading this before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

as a fan from the original posting i say damn it post everyday,but like the others have said its yours to do with as you want. fans only bitch and complain to the authors about posting faster when the story(s) are really worth readingso take heart in those requests.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Ah hum

To anon who posted comment titled..She updates faster than others I know.... If you had read the authors bio you would know that She is a He. lol but I am sure HE appreciated your comment. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightimevisions@Nightimevisions
04/12/21 So now i have the time, the desire, and finally the passion. Gonna take this story that I love and i'm going to make it into a book. I'm going to leave what is here as teaser and a testament to where i started. When I have a final product, I will let everyone know w...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal 06 Next Part
Betrayal 04 Previous Part
Betrayal Series Info