Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam went over and unlocked the cage and threw a blanket on the concrete floor. They undid her arms and legs; Angela sat and looked up at them. She could see the anger still in both their faces; like a mirror.

"Crawl slut," ordered Mike. "That's your home from now on. Crawl like the filthy animal you are before I get down a whip."

Angela tenderly got on her hands and knees feeling the welts covering her legs. She crawled into the cage and on to the blanket. Mike placed a stainless steel bowl in her cage. He grabbed a garden hose and filled it half full. She hung her head, but snapped it back up at the sound. Mike was peeing into the bowl.

"I expect that water to be drunk by the time we return. The only water I could drink my first day was from the toilet. You'll experience all I had to and much more slut."

They both left and secured the door. Sam turned to his brother and hugged him to his chest with tears in his eyes. He was sure he was going to find out more as the days progressed about Mike's ordeal, but he was happy that Mike now had an outlet to get it all out and behind him. This slut would serve their purpose and then probably be sold overseas. He'll wait; it would be Mike's call.

"Let's go have some dinner and do some planning. I'm going to assume that at some point you'd like her nipples pierced for weights. I'll show you all the possibilities including a whole line along her tongue in case you want her to give you a blowjob again. It'll intensify the feeling along the underneath side of your cock," said Sam as he released Mike from the hug. They both walked back to go upstairs; much planning to be done.

12