Betrayed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at her home, Britney offered to show Lucas how to do a proper pull up. Meanwhile, Charlie used the same line about the computer that he had used at Arnold's.

She had a pull up bar in the backyard, and Lucas positioned himself on it.

"There you go," she said, sliding her hands on his own to show him how to angle her elbows.

"Then just lift," she said, But Lucas strategically angled his hips against the adjacent wall, which snagged his shorts as intended. As Lucas vaulted up, his pants stayed in the same place, sliding right down his thighs and hanging off his legs.

"Oh jeez!" he shouted in faux-embarrassment. His big soft dick was swinging exposed.

"My my!" Britney said laughing, "You've got an enormous cock!"

"Thanks," Lucas said, playing off her energy, "It's probably why it's so hard to do a pull up. The weight and everything."

"Please, it can't be that heavy," Britney said, grabbing it in her hand. She squeezed his cock until a little bit of pre-cum oozed from the tip."

"Wow, it is pretty heavy," she said, "But you don't have to pull up with breasts. That's where I've got you beat." She shook her big tits in her bra and watched them jiggle.

"How heavy are they?" Lucas asked, and Britney proudly strut out her chest for the young man to feel.

As Lucas groped and cupped the big breasts of Benny's mom, his cock began to rise. After a minute of squeezing, he was poking the confident Britney directly in her muscular thigh.

"I think you're in need of some post-workout relief," she suggested.

"I was about to say the same thing," Lucas said.

Lucas thrust his cock between her thighs and the MILF squeezed tight. Lucas shimmied down her tight pants and shoved himself immediately into her wetness.

Britney's muscular fuck had Lucas panting. He was used to hot girls frantically taking his cock, but Britney was surprisingly talkative.

"Fuck me harder you big prick stud!"

Inside, the lone Charlie beat his meat to the shit of Britney's jiggling tits swaying in the outdoor air.

"Fuck! I can't believe my son has a friend with a prick this big. I'm gushing!" And she came all over Lucas's thighs.

Lucas pumped away at Britney in the heat of the summer sun. He was getting a tan out here while Britney's tight pussy milked his cock with tight suction.

"I want you to cum on my breasts," she begged, "Cover me you fucking stud!"

Lucas did exactly that. He sprayed hot loads of jism directly down her cleavage, with flecks flying into her open mouth and even into her tan belly button.

"Jesus," she said, panting, "Good thing my son isn't here to see this." Cum dripped off her breasts into the grass beside her.

Inside, Charlie had coated the glass sliding doors with his own sticky seed. The nude Britney went up to the kitchen and handed him a roll of paper towels and a bottle of windex and told him to get scrubbing.

"Your friend had the decency to finish his business outside," she said, unknowingly dripping cum off her dangling breasts onto the house tile, "And you had to make a mess in here?"

"Sorry about that," Charlie said, scrubbing.

Before they left, Britney leaned in and gave Lucas a long and passionate kiss, which made Charlie's boner start to grow again. But then, when one last cup of her breasts, Lucas was back in the car and they were driving away.

It was two days later when they reached the bottom most tip of the beach. There, there was a raging Spring Break party that was exactly where some frat guys like Lucas and Charlie might want to end up.

Lucas rented a private boat to head out for a day of sun and waves with a group of babes they met down there. The girls were giddy and drunk, and everyone was having a good time. Charlie was totally oblivious to Lucas's grinning devious smile.

They reached a sandbar far off the coast where Lucas dared Charlie to wade in the water. But the second he got off the boat, Lucas revved the engine and took off with all of the babes on board.

"See you eventually man!" Lucas yelled, "I'll tell your hot fucking mom we had a good time!"

The girls giggled at the cruelty of leaving Charlie stranded out here.

After a night with four of the babes in his bed, Lucas buckled up the empty car and returned to the map entry for Charlie's bombshell MILF Catherine.

With no friend to make the introduction, Lucas knocked on Catherine's door cold. From the look of her picture, the blonde perfect-10 MILF wouldn't be hard to get into bed.

"Hey there," he said, "I'm a friend of your son Charlie's. I was passing through and he said that I could stay here for the night in his old bedroom. I'm sorry to impose, but a hotel would be expensive, and it's getting late to hit the road."

"Of course!" Catherine said smiling, "Not a problem at all. Any friend of Charlie's is welcome in this home anytime. Let me introduce you to his sister, Lisa."

"Hey there," said a beautiful young woman who looked just like her mom, "Nice to meet you." She reached over and grabbed one of Lucas's prominent biceps.

Fuck, Lucas thought to himself, this is like a bonus!

Lucas offered to help cook dinner in thanks, and used some ingredients to make a delicious meal for the three of them. He told captivating stories about times with Charlie that were complete and total lies.

"Wow!" Catherine exclaimed, "Charlie really fell face first into the pool after trying to kiss the sorority girl?"

"It was hysterical," Lucas said with a grin.

"Sounds like him," Lisa said laughing. "Mom, you never believed me when I told you that he hits on all my friends. He even pulled out his little worm dick at my sleepover the other month."

"Lisa!" Catherine shouted, "Don't tell lies about your brother. I am sure he is perfectly endowed."

"Sorry to break it to you, but he's not," Lucas said proudly, "As a brother in his frat, we've had some wild skinny dipping nights and Charlie's the smallest of the lot."

Lisa giggled at the anecdote, proving her right in front of her mom.

"Jesus, that's so sad," Catherine said, "I didn't realize my son was such a pin-dick loser." But then she covered her mouth, realizing that was the wine talking.

"I don't mean to imply size is all that matters," she said, backtracking, "I mean, in case you're like him, and, not big, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Mom, relax, you can be honest. I can tell that Lucas here is hung like a horse. Admit it, Lucas."

Lucas laughed. "It's true. I'm probably the biggest guy in my frat if Charlie is the smallest."

"Thank the lord," Catherine said, "I felt awkward lying like that. Of course size matters!" The whole table erupted in laughter.

"So, big man," Lisa said, "If it's so enormous, you can't possibly not show us. We're curious. Aren't we, mom?"

"I wouldn't mind admiring a nice young man like yourself."

"Certainly," Lucas said, and he stood up and slid down his shorts for the table.

"Jesus! That's like a goddamn gorilla's arm!" Catherine exclaimed.

"Fuck yes!" Lisa said, "That's the kind of cock that puts a woman in her place."

The two blondes looked at each other, and then at Lucas.

Standing up together, the mother and daughter slid off their shirts and unclasped their bras. Suddenly, Lucas was staring at four of the most perky tan breasts he had seen in his life.

"So who do you want first?" Lisa asked, shimmying her chest at the muscular man.

Lucas didn't have to choose. He grabbed a woman in each of his arms and pulled them down to slobber on his cock. The mom and daughter shared him with a hint of competition, shoving the other to get a better lick at his shaft or balls.

Finally, when he was rock hard, the two women walked over to the couch and leaned over. Lucas stared at the buffet of pussy exposed to him, and then selected the young woman on the left. He grabbed Lisa by the hips and began to fuck her. Besides her moans, her mother rubbed her perfect breasts onto Lucas's chest and cupped his taut ball sack.

When he had made Lisa cum a couple times, he shoved the mother down onto the couch and leaped on top of her. Her pussy was just as tight, and Lisa crawled adroitly underneath them and ran her short tongue all over his sack as he fucked her mom.

"Fuck!" Catherine yelled as she was split apart on the couch.

When Lucas was ready to deliver his load, both women got on their knees in front of him. Happy to share with them both, he sprayed his cum up in the sky, and let the two of them fight with their tongues open like kids on the first snow day.

By the end, the two women were both sticky and speckled, and they fell back exhausted onto the coach, moist with sweat and cum.

Despite his tale, Lucas didn't even bother to stay the night. He left the two fucked women on the couch, dressed himself, and headed back for the long journey to campus.

It didn't take long to reach the frat house. Traffic was clear and the long drive went smoothly. Unseen were any of the three left-behinds: Arnold, Benny, or Charlie. They would stumble back slowly over the next few weeks, tired and humiliated after being stranded from the trip. They were pissed at Lucas, but all the other brothers thought it was hysterical, and begged Lucas to tell the story of how he banged three MILFs over and over.

It wasn't until over a year later when Arnold, Benny, and Charlie all got a mysterious message in their inbox that they considered acting against Lucas. The asshole was graduating, and someone was rounding up his enemies to deliver a final blow of justice. Each of the young brothers smiled and happily replied. They were in.

12