All Comments on 'Better Than a Dream'

by masked_author

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AgenaAgenaalmost 16 years ago
Very Erotic

M_A - A very erotic little tale. Well done.

MissSensesMissSensesalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed this very much. I really liked your choice of words and how you put things. Easy to follow along and get wrapped up in it.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 16 years ago
mermaids and insecurities...

A wonderful combination. Nicely done. I wonder how many woman have thought about being mermaids? I love Shel silverstein's poem about mermaids.

jeremiah1982jeremiah1982about 14 years ago
Fantastic

One of the hottest stories I've ever read. Really drew me in, your writing is phenominal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lily's look

I'm honestly kind of sad to see that Lily has been made white. Sorry for my bluntness but I really appreciated having someone who looked more like me in this story. It's frustrating always reading erotica about beautiful white women and the only erotica that features women of color is about a fetishization of their ethnicity. It was really great to see an account of a (albiet fictional) latina woman where her beauty was simply appreciated as human and not exoticized and fetishized.

masked_authormasked_authorabout 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I'm sorry you feel that way- it wasn't my intention.

My apologies for the disappointment. To be very honest the characters were just becoming too familiar for comfort. I had to make some changes to distance myself from them. It was too much having the image and the personalities of these characters combined in the way they were - I needed to make a change, and it's easier to change appearance than personality. I know that makes no sense to a lot of people, but there will be another Jason and Marea, I promise. I'm by no means finished writing stories :).

I do appreciate your reading, and I am sorry to have been a let down. I hope that I can write something more suited to your tastes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Call me an idiot

Call me an idiot if you may, but where are the stories with Jason and Marea you are talking about? Were they published under another name?

Also, great work. I just discovered your writings and have been steadily making my way though the stories.

masked_authormasked_authorover 10 years agoAuthor
Past stories

Hi Anonymous -

I had written these stories with different characters. I didn't like the way it went, so I revamped the whole thing to Lily and Mark. I intend on using similar characters to Jason and Marea in future stories. Call it fickle writer's fussing. :)

I hope you enjoyed, nonetheless - not everyone appreciates the switch, which I understand entirely.

-masked_author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasked_author@masked_author
87 Followers
I enjoy writing and being fascinated with the world we live in and all its pleasures. I'm a private person, but friendly, and enjoy conversing about writing, and love receiving feedback and constructive criticism. I don't have much time to devote to writing, but this is just a...