Better Than A Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," I say softly, as I quiver at the touch. "Thank you."

"You know, I usually have a speed trap here every other night around this time, if you ever feel the need to get home quickly," Fred says with a little wink. "I'm sure me and George would be happy to let you by again without a ticket."

"I'll keep that in mind, Sir," I say with a little grin. "I will definitely keep that in mind."

I need a little help getting into my car as I am still quivering from my strong orgasms. As they shut the door, they both tip their hats and get into their cars.

As I watch both of them drive off, I try to recall everything that just happened. I am ashamed, and I feel dirty. I have been violated and used by two strange men like a slut, and I regretfully have to admit that I loved every minute of it. I thought about it some more, and the more I thought about it, the more my pussy started to throb again. When I felt that I was calm enough to get back on the road, I turned the key to start my car with a little grin.

I wonder if Silver's batteries are still good.

12