All Comments on 'Bettering Their Marriage Ch. 02'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
joy

the lucky bastard, cant wait for next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All my fantasies in one story...

...except a bit of bondage and we could do with some corsets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you guys are sick!

Wimps and sissies, the lot of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Definitely written by a woman

No real man would put up with this crap, or even fantasize about it. Now having said that. Please get an editor. Someone should proofread your stories before you submit them. The grammar errors make reading this very difficult.

fuzzyfrogfuzzyfrogalmost 11 years ago
Fucking hot and delicious

Keep on going you are writing a really erotic story,

I hope to read allot more stories one afer another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NO CONTINUATION!

I realize that it's a fictional tale, but I find it totally implausible that he would accept the situation. He even says - "I hated to be made fun of." Right there. Unbelievable that he would continue for any reason and not just throw them out. To do that would mean he lacks any sense of pride or self-respect. This story simply didn't make any sense, even for fiction. So, no, please don't write a continuation, since it couldn't/wouldn't make any sense either.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
To be continued?

I failed to vote on Chapter 1 of this series because, noting that it was to be continued, I wanted to see how it developed.

Now I can say that it is an excellent story of a relationship that is extremely interesting but beyond my power to understand. But that has nothing to do with giving it the 5 star rating it deserves. It is first class pornographic fiction.

I do however have some reservations about the authors intention to continue the series. I would end it now leaving it to the readers imagination as to how the threesome's affair develops beyond this point.

I say that despite the fact that I know full well that I will welcome a continuation.

I guess I'm hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unrealistic

honestly I'm not sure why he doesn't just murder her I mean she has to sleep some time, or just get divorced there isn't any reason to put up with this considering how he doesn't like. not to mention he could blackmail her right back by setting up a hidden cam and then showing her bosses at work and spreading rumors to ruin her career I never understood why anyone would meekly go along with crap like this. His wife committed infidelity more than enough to sue the mistress and divorce his whore of wife

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Pay Back !

The needs to hide some IP web cams to record his boss sexual humiliation of him and his wife. Record weeks of abuse from her then black mail his boss. In that she become his slave or he will expose her to the company, complaint to HR on sexual harassment, black mail complaint to the police, threaten his wife with divorce. A alienation of affection law suit for good measure !

Husband needs to get his life back from two control freak women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fiction? Yes. BAD fiction.

Did it ever occur to you that he might simply remember that he has some pride and self respect? That all he had to do was stand up, slap the bitches and throw them out? This story is so ludicrous it's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes, I could get used to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a wanker

Step 1 Take a pair of bolt cutters and remove the chastity device by snipping the lock.

Step 2. use the bolt cutters and beat the living shit out of the cunt called mary then get her to call her lover,

Step three get mary's whore into range and beat her to a pulp.

Problem solved

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

yes it is. I get a very unhealthy feeling about it though. OK, she is cheating with his boss, but he seems to be enjoying it, at least a bit. He is having second thoughts. It's about time. I think the key is to get to Cheryl first, if he is going to end this charade of a marriage. The minute he leaves the house with an attitude, his wife will call Cheryl and tell her.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I gave it a 5, because it is good. I still don't like what is going on, but it's not my story. On the other hand, I can understand how much he loves his wife, and how much he wants to please her, and keep her happy. It has been said, Two people can keep a secret, only if one is dead. The threat of exposure, should have hit him like a hammer, but it didn't.

My late wife and I tried cuckolding a couple times, but it seems like we always seemed to pick assholes. This story could have been so much better, at least in my view, but there was a total lack of communication.

I am looking forward to the next chapter, and although I have commented before on this story, it still is good, if only from the standpoint of seeing what a wife can do to her husband, or boyfriend.

My previous comments where from a position of total betrayal, and after I calmed down I realized that hubby, for the most part enjoyed his position. Even though at this point he is doubting his involvement, and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How beautiful, to be owned and loved. I would gladly give myself to a femdom and become a feminized sissy slut fucktoy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know it’s fiction.

For the idiots who say “if you don’t like it, don’t read it,” you are as I said, idiots.

Cheryl is sexually harassing an employee.

Mary is cheating if Jeff, emotionally and physically.

On Cheryl’s orders, Mary is putting her husband through mental and emotional torture.

Then there’s the blackmail.

Is this happened in real life, Jeff is lost, and needs to find his way back. The methods may be extreme and harsh, but necessary. There is no dignity in any of these characters, two are being emotionally damaged and corrupted, and there’s just no way this ends well. None of these characters are enviable, and any children involved are in danger.

The writing is well done. The pacing is excellent. The dialog is very well done. Jeff’s inner turmoil is well expressed.

Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
452 Followers
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES