Bettering Their Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

Then it tried to get hard. It couldn't. It hurt. I thought that was a dirty trick, to cage me, then get me worked up. I guess she was demonstrating something. It wasn't pleasant. I broke away from her, took the blindfold off and looked down.

I was encased in a clear plastic tube that curved down. It was connected to a plastic ring that encircled my balls and cock. They were locked with a small padlock. It wasn't anything magic. I could get out of it with tools in the garage, a small hacksaw, if used carefully, would cut it off, or a large pair of diagonal cutters or a small bolt cutter would take care of the lock if I didn't want to saw near my sensitive bits.

But it was the idea of locking my cock up that hurt. I would never cheat on my wife, and neither would I force myself on her if she didn't want to be intimate. Why this?

"Why?" I asked out-loud.

"Honey it's symbolic, I don't have the key, Cheryl has it. It is just a reminder that she controls your, our, lovemaking."

"What if I don't want to give that control to her?"

"Honey, face it, you've given it to me already, I have given myself to her, this is just something to show her that you understand."

I thought to myself that if I wanted to show her myself I would have put it on myself. Not have my wife do it. But I knew my logic would fall on deaf ears. And I knew that I would accept this just as I had let myself be led into this in the first place.

Remember, I told myself, two women, together. And me. And I knew that if things went sour, I could always get out of it. Another thing came to mind, I felt a little ashamed that it came last. I loved Mary, I had never been able to say no to her ideas before. If I balked now I might force her to chose and I had a feeling that she would chose Cheryl. And Cheryl was my boss.

A couple of hours later I was on my knees next to my wife in the living room. My longish hair brushed and styled by my wife in a feminine hairdo, lipstick and some light make-up on my face, and my nails and toes painted to match my bright red lipstick.

We both knelt with our knees a little more than shoulder length apart, with our hands on the front of our thighs, looking down at the floor in front of us. We were in the middle of the living room.

Both of us were dressed in matching pink satin bikini panties and short flouncy baby-doll tops. I knew Mary looked sexy as hell, my cock kept trying to harden causing me pain until it subsided. I had found that I had to sit down to pee.

All the other changes had been introduced to me slowly, this seemed like a lot all at once. I was still reeling from the knowledge that my wife had given herself to another woman.

I thought back to the times when I was younger, when I had watched porn videos and looked at pictures. I got wildly turned on when watching two women together. Now I might get a chance to be there in person when my wife made love to another woman.

I shivered as I re-lived the sensations of the slinky lingerie sliding against my skin as I put it on. The satin panties sliding up my bare legs caused pain in my encased cock, but the sensations of the satin against naked skin sent chills up my spine. As the top slid down my arms and over my chest and back it happened again.

It seemed that my bare, hairless skin was far more sensitive to the feel of my lingerie than before. I knelt there wondering if it was worth the hassle of keeping it bare. I loved the feeling and hated that my cock was imprisoned.

But as Mary mentioned, if it wasn't constrained it would poke out in an unsightly bulge. I knew I was oozing pre-cum.

Mary had made me leave my car in the driveway. After about 10 or 15 minutes I heard the garage door opener working. A minute later someone came into the kitchen from the attached garage. I heard high heels clicking across the kitchen floor and then enter the carpeted living room.

As instructed I didn't look up. I felt any fight or resentment disappear. I gave up. Let it happen. In the back of my brain I kept thinking about two women at once. I ignored the idea that the didn't really need me.

I heard the footsteps walk around us, then stop in front of me. I could see a bright red pair of high heels, one foot rose and went between my legs, it contacted my encased cock, it jiggled, and I heard the clink of the lock against the plastic.

"Very good."

Her hand caressed my hair, then she stooped and lifted my face up to look at her. She turned my head from side to side looking at my makeup and lipstick I think.

"Jeff, I want you to put your hands up, as if you were a dog begging."

I hesitated for just a second, then, my face burning, I did it. She took each hand one at a time and lifted it, studied each nail, then my palm.

"Very good. I think a good mani-pedi would do wonders, you'll never pass for a woman, but you aren't meant to, I just want you to be a man in woman's clothes, there is something so erotic about that."

She dropped my hands and told me to put them back on my thighs. She stepped over to Mary, caressed her hair a few times, then stepped back.

"Mary, you may worship my feet."

Mary bent forward and began to kiss and lick Cheryl's feet and shoes, she never stopped, just went from one to the other and back again. I think my eyes bugged out and I turned my head to watch. My cock tried to get hard and I winced from the pain.

Cheryl kicked off her heels and Mary continued to lick and suck her Mistresses feet. She began to lovingly suck each toe and lick between them.

"Stop now Mary, heel."

Just like a dog Mary placed herself at Cheryl's right side and knelt down.

"You see Jeffrey, I have trained your wife, and now she and I will train you. I hope that you will do it willingly and lovingly as your wife has done."

I looked up at her, mouth agape, then to Mary who was looking at the floor in front of herself. Then back to Cheryl.

"You will have to learn never to look up at me when you are in the kneeling position. In the future there will be much time when you will walk and talk like a free person, but when you're on your knees you will remain silent and not look at me unless directed."

I'd had enough and started to get up and pull off the baby-doll as I did.

"If your friends and co-workers and your family were to see the pictures of you in lingerie, of you masturbating and then eating your cum, what would happen?"

I stared at her.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"No need to yell, and no I wouldn't do it, but my slave would do if for me. Wouldn't you slave?"

"Please Mistress, don't make me do it!" from Mary.

"Not if Jeffrey behaves himself."

I started from one to the other. My god! What had I gotten into, my own wife would betray me.

"Jeffrey, you are due for some punishment, finish undressing, including your panties and drape yourself over the arm of the couch."

I stood there in shock looking at Cheryl. She stared back her eyes never flinching, I noticed that her hand was idly petting my Wife's hair, just as one would pet a dog's head.

A lot of thoughts ran through my head, my pride? What pride, I was wearing lingerie and had for a long time. And I loved it. It felt wonderful on my now hairless skin. Punishment? What could this woman do? Balanced against pictures of me going out to family, friends and co-workers.

I finished pulling the gown off of me, and skinned the panties down my legs and off. Her glance at the baby-doll laying on the floor was enough for me to pick it up and try to fold in nicely and put it on a chair, with my panties on top.

I walked to the couch, and at her direction I draped myself over the overstuffed arm, my face buried in the cushions.

"Mary, go and get your paddle."

I heard Mary scurry up the stairs and just as quickly come down.

"No, you do it. You have to learn to discipline him, and he has to learn to take it."

"Jeffrey, she is going to give you ten hard swats, nothing to break the skin or do any more than sting a lot. You can cry if you want, but I don't want to hear any loud noises or cursing, and I don't want you struggling or getting up."

I felt Mary standing beside me. A soft tap on my bottom, as if she was measuring the range then -- WHAM!

I jerked almost upright but then fell back. It stung like hell, and my ass was on fire. WHAM! Again, I jerked and my breathing was harsh, but I stayed bent over. It seemed to go on forever and I lost count. I felt a surge of white hot pain with each blow and by the end I felt a hot pain all over both cheeks.

She stopped. I lay there. I felt a hand caressing my hot bottom, it seemed to sooth it, at least I told myself it did. I had read stories of people getting turned on by being spanked. I wasn't. At least there was no pain from my cocklett trying to get erect, thank goodness for small mercies.

"Jeffrey, you may get up, I want no talking, you may kneel at my left side."

I got up and silently crawled to her left side and then got on my knees, head down and eyes on the floor in front of me. I noticed tears flowing all over my face and my nose trying to run. Cheryl held a tissue and told me to blow, I did. Mary disposed of it.

"Mary now it is your turn. Drape yourself over the couch."

"Yes Mistress."

Now what? What did she do to deserve that?

Cheryl stepped over to Mary, I wondered if I should follow. She must have noticed some movement.

"No Jeffrey, you can stay there." OK I will. My ass burned.

I heard some shuffling, I could just see Mary's feet and lower legs. I saw her panties come down and rest at the top of her calves.

"I am going to give your wife 5 blows, and the reason she is getting them is because of your misbehavior. She has done an excellent job of getting you in lingerie and recording your progress, but she was supposed to have you subdued for this afternoon. In the future any misbehavior on your part will result not only in your punishment, but in hers as well."

At this point I knew better than to look up or protest, and I just knelt there. It was over quickly. I noticed that Mary had to remove her panties completely before kneeling facing me.

"Now is another test Jeffrey, Do a good job and you will have great enjoyment later."

That was all she said, just 'do a good job', at what I asked myself. Then I figured it out. I heard the sound of cloth rustling, a zipper, some movement and she stood between Mary and I, I heard Mary shuffle forward and felt Cheryl back up to me. I looked up and I was staring at her naked bottom.

I heard Mary slurping and felt movement in Cheryl's behind as it pressed into my face.

"You may begin Jeffrey."

I did, I started kissing her cheeks and directed by her hand reaching back and pulling on my hair I started licking between them, I was literally kissing my bosses ass! I was glad she kept herself clean and I really got into it after a while.

I could feel Mary going after her pussy, and then I felt Mary reach to my shoulder, slide down my arm and pull my hand to her. We held hands with one hand and I held onto Cheryl's thigh with the other, pushing my face into her ass. I felt betrayed by my own body when my cock tried to get hard again.

That night was instructive. Later I knelt beside the couch, allowed to lift my head and watch as the two most important women in my life made love. I was told to watch and learn, and I tried to learn.

Cheryl was more aggressive and Mary was gentle and more submissive. They had obviously done this a lot. I watched my boss cum at least three times from the ministrations of Mary's tongue and fingers. Then Cheryl sat up on the couch, my eyes took in her naked body. Her pubic hair was thin and wispy and seemed to have been shaved from her lips.

Her breasts weren't large, but they had plenty of bounce and her nipples were engorged and erect with large aureola. Her tummy had only a slight bulge and her hips were slender. Her bottom I knew from experience was plump and round, but still in proportion with the rest of her. All in all a sexy body on any woman, and particularly on a woman 6 or 7 years my senior.

I started to get hard again, and winced. She smiled at me.

"Soon Jeffrey, soon. I like seeing you caged like that, but I promise that you will have plenty of time out of it to enjoy yourself."

I blushed like a schoolgirl. I felt the heat in my face. Mary came back with the dildo she had been sent for. Cheryl got up off the couch and sat on the low coffee table. She leaned forward and held out an arm with the dildo in her hand.

"Turn on the CD player Jeffrey."

I scurried over there on my knees. Yes, scurried, and returned to my place. The "Bolero" started playing.

I watched as my wife stepped over the dildo that Cheryl held and squat down slightly as Cheryl raised it up, I watched the dildo spread her wet and glistening lips and slowly ooze inside her pussy. I heard her gasp when it was fully inside of her.

It was a large dildo, not the largest that I had seen her use and had used on her myself, but larger than I was. I was entranced as Mary began to sway in time with the music, moving side to side, front to back and up and down as the music slowly rose in volume.

As she undulated over the dildo in time with the music she lifted her baby-doll off and let it drift to the floor. I saw her begin to play with her own breasts and pinch and pull and roll her nipples. I also saw the look that Cheryl gave me, a pointed look at me then at the pink top that my Wife had let fall to the floor.

I quickly went to it, folded it and placed it on the chair with my underthings. All the time never rising off my knees. I found my place again next to the coffee table, next to Cheryl, watching my wife perform her erotic dance.

"Yes, you may watch my slave perform."

With that permission I openly gaped at the sinuous movements of the wife I felt I hardly knew. She would glance at me as she moved, a proud haughty look. My wife, proud of herself, dancing naked, dancing a maddeningly erotic dance for her mistress.

Dancing on a dildo in her pussy, her wet slick and glistening pussy, her juices running down her legs, as she moved on the dildo in time to the haunting music I could hear the squelching sounds her sopping pussy made as it moved over the dildo.

My cocklett was in constant pain as it tried to engorge. I knew that without it I would have stroked myself to orgasm long ago.

As the music grew in volume and intensity, so did her movements, and as the music ended in its shattering climax, so did my wife. She stood quivering with the fake penis still deep in her pussy.

"Turn off the player Jeffrey." I did, and scurried back to my position.

Cheryl slowly pulled the dildo out of my wife's pussy, I heard one last squelching sound as it came out. I saw Cheryl looking at the wet dildo, then at me. I thought for a moment she was going to give to me to clean, then instead she gave it to Mary who immediately began to lick and suck her own juices off.

Cheryl moved off of the coffee table and stood in front of me. I looked down at the floor, my cock in pain and my bottom still smarting. She held her hand in front of my face.

"Lick."

I did, I lapped up the juices from my wife, the juices that had flowed over the dildo and onto our Mistress's hand. I loved the taste, I had loved the taste of my wife since the very first time I had gone down on her. I licked and sucked each individual finger. The symbolism wasn't lost on me.

She took my hand when I was done and lifted me up, holding my hand as well as Mary's she led us to the stairs. I followed the two ladies up the stairs. Once in the bedroom the two women embraced and kissed.

"Jeffrey, would you please go and get my purse, as well as my other things, bring them up here and hang my blouse and skirt in the closet. Bring up you and your wife's lingerie as well."

When I came back I found that Mary was sitting on Cheryl's lap and they were kissing and fondling each other. Mary wore a smile and was giggling as Cheryl tickled her.

I put the clothing where it needed to go and placed her purse on the dressing table next to the chair where they sat.

"Jeffrey, would you like it if I released your cocklett?"

I knelt and bowed my head.

"Yes Cheryl. I beg you, please let it out." I thought that was what she wanted to hear.

"You little sissy ass kisser, a yes would have been enough." She laughed and my wife laughed. We were playing a game and I didn't know the rules yet. I hated to be made fun of. But I realized that I was used to doing what I was told.

She told me to lay on my back on the floor. Cheryl knelt on my face, facing my feet. She lowered her pussy to my face and it was my turn to make her cum. I thought that I was good at this and it seemed like she thought so too. She came quickly.

That was something I soon learned about Cheryl. She could cum quickly, but if she wanted she would delay things and delay more, move, lift or stop, she sometimes teased herself as mercilessly as she would come to tease me.

Then she got up and turned around, I hadn't even realized that I had been set free, she squatted down on my cock and sank onto me in one downward thrust. She told me not to move, she would do all the work. I was just a toy for her to mount.

And she used me. I wasn't to cum until she gave permission, but I had learned over the last few months to control myself. She helped by lifting off when I got close, and several times reached down and pulled on my balls until the urge went away.

We moved to the bed and continued. At some point my wife sat on my face. While I ate my wife, my boss fucked me, all the time they were kissing and playing with each others' breasts. During that time she came repeatedly. Again and again.

Later Mary was kneeling beside us, watching me being fucked by Cheryl. She smiled at me and would occasionally lean forward to kiss me. I was getting desperate, I think we had been at it, on and off, for nearly an hour. I was actually getting a little sore.

My balls definitely hurt, I never did get tired of watching both naked women though. Cheryl's breasts bounced and swayed and jiggled, and she would lean forward and feed them to me, then sit back up and Mary would kiss me, or fondle Cheryl's breasts.

Finally she looked me in the eye, leaning forward her face was inches from mine.

"Cum." Quiet, calm, and given with a little smile.

I did, and did and did. It was another long and drawn out cum as Mary gently pulled and massaged my balls. I saw Cheryl cum again as well. As I came down from my orgasm, she leaned forward and gave me a very gentle kiss. Her tongue barely flicked across my lips.

Then she lay down on her back beside me. I assumed that I was going to clean her out, but she motioned for Mary to do it. I watched my wife licking Cheryl's pussy clean, I saw her swallowing my cum and licking another woman's pussy clean.

When she finished Cheryl told her to clean me. She licked me up and kept eye contact as she did. I decided I could get used to this. Afterwords she got up and went to get a damp washcloth. Cheryl got cleaned with it first, then me.

Mary lay on my other side and both rolled to their sides and rested their heads on my chest as I wrapped my arms around their shoulders. Yes, I could get used to this. I could put up with a lot to have this on a regular basis. Cheryl was working out to be a pretty nice person to belong to. So far. My bottom still stung though.

To be continued?

49greg
49greg
452 Followers
12