Betty Takes The Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,172 Followers

"Betty, stop, it's not gonna..." I heard Bobby say, but before he could finish someone shushed him and stopped him from walking any closer. Good, I thought. I was already boiling furious that it was so easy to put the mic on me, after I had let the two of them get great looks at my naked tits and even feel them up. All for nothing! And Ricky had even seen me without my bottoms on! It just made me so angry, standing there waiting for my cue line.

If only I had known what was about to happen, I would have been much more appreciative of Bobby.

When I heard Tyler read his cue line, I started to walk the four last steps toward the stage. On the first step I began to feel my top become heavy, and then the bow suddenly gave way under the mic. The next step I took and my top zipped away with the mic. As I took the final step, the mic and the transmitter caught on my bottom on the way down and tore it off, and I stepped out on stage completely naked.

At first I didn't know what was happening. I said my line, "Mind if I join you?" and I heard a huge gasp from the audience. When I saw Tyler staring at me with a look of total shock I realized that something was wrong. I looked down and saw that I didn't have a stitch of clothing on.

It was all I could do not to burst into tears and run away. It was the most humiliating moment of my life. I'm swear I'm really shy, and here I was, totally nude in front of a huge audience of my friends and classmates. Everyone could see my bare tits and bush, brightly lit by the stage lights.

For an agonizing few seconds it was total silence in the theater. Then, just as I was about to come to my senses and cover up, I heard a deafening roar of cheers and applause from the audience. I looked out and saw everyone whistling and shouting, "Yeah, Betty!"

I didn't know if I should have felt proud or even more humiliated, but it threw me off guard, long enough for Tyler to say his next line and continue the scene. I hesitated for a second. Could I really just do the whole scene naked? But then a small part of me remembered what the director said about me being so confident, and grabbed onto that memory, and I thought, well, everyone's already seen me naked, and if I run away it's going to be obvious this was an accident. I steeled myself and said my lines.

For the rest of the scene I strutted around the stage. My character was supposed to be teasing him, but it wasn't really teasing when I was naked, letting him see my bare boobs jiggle and bounce with every step I took. I don't think the lines made any sense now, but no one could really hear my lines anyway, since I didn't have a mic on, and anyway everyone kept whistling and cheering throughout the scene, especially when I did anything really sexy. At one point in the scene I had to turn and strike a quick pose, which gave everyone a great view of my naked rear. At another point I leaned against a wall and stroked my hands through my hair, which thrusted my bare boobs out and up.

As the scene went on, I felt a more confident, especially seeing the effect I was having on Tyler. He kept stammering out his lines, unable to concentrate while he stared at how my exposed tits wobbled and shook.

I tried to keep my legs tightly crossed most of the time, but I'm sure a couple of times my legs opened enough to give some people a view of my pussy. I guess the front row definitely got their money's worth!

Finally, the end of the scene came, and I leaned in to kiss Tyler. His pecs felt wonderful and firm against my breasts, and I almost forgot to break the kiss to say my last line. Then the lights blacked out. The audience roared again and gave a standing ovation, and I suddenly came back to earth. I had just spent seven whole minutes walking around naked in front of a huge chunk of campus! Any guy who had ever looked at me and wondered what I looked like naked, how high my breasts stood on my chest or the color of my nipples or how trimmed my bush was, now they all knew very well.

I grabbed my tits and ran offstage, as fast as I could past all the cast and crew giving me thumbs-up and cheers, and into my dressing room, where I bit my lip and tried hard not to cry.

- - - - - - -

I got another long, standing ovation when I went out for my bow after that performance, which was embarrassing but also felt a little good. The next week of our show was completely sold out, as word spread that I had a nude scene and everyone bought tickets. Too bad for them, though, because I never got naked again. I wore the bikini every time, even though it meant that Bobby got to spend another week seeing and feeling my tits.

So it turned out that only a few hundred people saw me totally naked. Of course, for the next few months I could always tell when a guy had been in that audience, by the way he smiled when he looked at me. Soooooo humiliating!

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,172 Followers
12