Betty's Bikers Blow

Story Info
Rick wants to find out what all the fuss is about.
1.2k words
3.64
20.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a thing for guys in leather jackets. Their muscles bulging whilst their leather restraining them. Usually it's the bikers that visit the bar, an occasional hippie maybe. As we're in the middle of nowhere, bikers tend to stay the night. Our bar is famous for two things. The "Bikers Bang", a very alcoholic shot which contains petrol. Very dangerous. And a "Bikers Blow", one of the best cocksuckers around. More dangerous.

"Ally, go get changed, we got customers," Tom shouted up to me.

"Kay," I shouted back.

My legs trembled slightly. Finally. Bikers! It's been so long since I had a cock make me gag. Sure Tom kept me in top tip shape, but he's not big enough, or wide enough to satisfy me. Not nearly as large as bikers, especially Rick.

When Tom says "get changed," he means "put on your slut clothes." This comprises of a very tight and short denim skirt, just covering my ass cheeks. Unless of course I bend over where it would reveal my bare purt ass to the lucky man behind. No underwear, of course. What can I say, I'm proud of my ass. He also liked me in knee high boots. "Hot" Tom says it is. Also a sleeveless black top, most buttons undone so when I poor a drink to a biker, he gets to ogle down at my cleavage. And it's good. They barely fit in my top!

Makeup is low. Some eyeshadow here and foundation there. But it's the red lipstick that is vital. It said in one of my magazines that if a guy sees a girl whose lipstick is red. Bam! Blowjob. That's what me, the biker and Tom want. Tom wants it because they'll come again. The Biker wants it cos he'll know what to expect if he comes by again. And me, I want them to cum again and again and again! I love feeling their salty juice drown my mouth and my throat. Rude to spit out a present you see.

I wear my long blonde hair down, frizzy slightly. I give myself a quick pout in the mirror and went downstairs.

"Alley, get them a drink," Tom ordered.

I strutted in, shaking my ass side to side as I did. I let them all watch it as I walked round and behind the counter. There were only three bikers. But one. One looked big enough.

"What can I get you?" I asked the bigger one.

"Biker's Blow," he replied smirking. No patience at all. Suits me.

"Upstairs, first room on your right. Five minutes," I told him. I watched him leave, my eyes running up and down his body as if I was already bobbing on his cock already. He was tall, big muscles for sure and a tight ass. I couldn't wait.

I licked my lips. I served the pair of bikers hurriedly and went up the stairs just as fast. I put my hand on the doorknob. I bit my lip in anticipation. It'd been so long since I sucked on a big cock. It was a week or two. But Rick was one I'd remember.

I twisted the doorknob and entered. Simple bedroom, double bed, windows (curtain pulled) and a table and chair. It suits most men to where they want it.

"What's your name?" I asked him. He was standing by the bed waiting for me. His eyes were undressing my tight clothing. He had this smouldering look.

"Is that important?"

I strutted up to him and pressed my breasts to his chest. I tiptoed so I could bring my mouth to his ear, "I like to know the names of the cocks I suck. Especially if it's as big as I think it is."

"Rick."

"Rick," I said, "I like that. Where do you want your Bikers Blow?"

"Here," he pushed my head down, "now." Very impatient.

I crouched in front of him letting my hand trace down his leather jacket unzipped it as it went. I stroked my finger further down noticing the outline of his huge cock sitting in his jeans waiting for me. I stroked it slowly, feeling it out to see how big he was. I reckoned a good 8" was there. I looked up at him. He was staring down.

"Your big. I can't wait," I told him.

I undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. I knew he was staring down watching me, probably trying to sneak a peak down my top. I worked down his jeans and saw his huge cock poking out from his boxers. Not even they could keep this monster in. I stroked the eager head. He shivered in pleasure. I stroked it again. I pushed back the foreskin and rolled my finger around it in circles. The girth was at least 2". This would make me choke.

I slid his boxers down and his giant sprung up to meet me. I pulled his cock to meet my eyes. I stared at it, amazed how it might fit my mouth. I was so hungry for it.

I put my mouth to his balls and kissed them both softly in turn. His hands rushed to my hair, entangling, entwining his fingers into it every kiss I went up the length of his cock. If he looked down he would see smudges of red lipstick covering his prick. I gave it a long luscious lick from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his head. He pulled my head closer. He must've enjoyed it so I did it again. I could taste the strawberry from my lipstick as my tongue rolled up again.

I put my hand around his cock and gripped it. I lowered it to my mouth. I could see the head just about to poke through my lips. I licked my lips. I waited, teasing him, teasing me. I flicked my tongue at his head. He moaned slightly. Then when I thought he couldn't wait any longer I pushed my lips over his cock engulfing half of his cock at once. It felt so big in my mouth, my lips felt stretched, but in a good way. I could feel my pussy dripping imagining how it would fill that up.

I bobbed up my head on the first 4" of his cock. I let my tongue ravish the head every time he pushed it deeper down my throat. His hands forced my head me to go deeper. I let the whole cock thrust down my throat. I looked up into his eyes. His eyes weren't looking at me. They were rolled back. Then I hummed. It sent vibrations up and down his thick cock.

He let out a loud moan this time. I released him from my deepthroat and pounded away at sucking the giant. One of my hands groped at his balls whilst the other squeezed his firm ass. I kept going until I could feel his balls clench, his hands grip my head and he let out the loudest moan yet. I swallowed as much of his cock as I could. I felt spurts of cum slap the back of my throat. The hot sticky cum drizzle down into me. I released his cock and lapped up anything I had missed. He released his grip on my head, panting, looking at me.

"Wow, they don't call this Betty's Bikers Blow for nothing."

"Thanks," I wiped away the cum on my face and sucked it off my finger.

"Can I get a Bikers Fuck?"

"Maybe," I smiled, "If you're good."